Avali Nexus (Substitute MK. II) Ten threads and counting!

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Marxon, Oct 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corosar

Corosar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

you have no idea how much ypur body took... *continues stitching up the wounds* your lucky you had that armor on... or you would not have come back...

2. Legotank1110

Legotank1110 Pangalactic Porcupine

// Yes it will take a while, but you are in a better position. Before, you had to pay for repairs. So playing higher tiers was hard....
    *tilts head towards Corosar*
    What do you mean..... by that?
    *Flinches a bit*

3. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

Playing any tier with plasma is a problem

Marxon likes this.
  4. Legotank1110

//Using them as a weapon, or against players with them?

5. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

Yes

Intrebute likes this.
  6. lonewolf1358

lonewolf1358 Guest

No, I'm fine... but... 18 year old?
    If you're 26... why does it say that you're 18?
    *finally manages to correctly get into his power armor, still not wearing a helmet*
    *walks over to Catotter, hugs her*

7. Corosar

look at you your almost ribbons... you've lost enough blood to put you at high risk for bleedout...

8. Myifee

Myifee Guest

I woke up a while ago, but I was gone doing things.

*yawns*

How is everyone?

9. Corosar

not too bad... stitching up lego.... he is gonna look a bit like an avali frankenstein afterwards...

10. Vinely

Vinely Scruffy Nerf-Herder

*heads outside to do his work to fix the plate, soon returning with it* Ah here you are Eluim.

11. Silverotter

Silverotter Weight of the Sky

Well, my body was not instantaneously my actual age on creation, it went through the first 8 or so years within the post hours but is already slowing down exponentially as it reaches my real age. It's going to take the greater part of a month to reach 19 physically at this rate.

{Looking down reveals a much larger... er... prominence, than when you last did a conscious look. The science behind the gender change is weird.}

12. Legotank1110

Meh, I"ve had alot worse.....No I'm not gonna tell you.....
    Please fix me..... I was just getting a neural jack for Feather....
    *Ears twitch a bit*

13. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

*grabs it with his right hand,bashes it against something hard(NOT a person) a few times and puts it down*
    Yeah,that works,definetly strong enough to take some hits

14. Corosar

i am working on it....*soon finishes up the stitches as he looks up to lego chuckling a bit at the twitchy ears* there you go... your gonna rest up for a few hours to get the blood loss dealt with *starts wrapping the wounds with bandages to help with the random leak of blood before petting his twitchy ears* doctors orders... *gets up and walks over to eluim* your turn! *starts working on stitching the cut first before setting the arm and casting it* this.. may not be a quick recovery... maybe three to four weeks...

15. Vinely

Vinely Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I infused some impervium into the metal. *moves to lay down on the floor again, right back leg a bit sticking out*

16. Legotank1110

*Sits upright on the bed*
    Time to activate the medical nanites.....
    *Looks over at Corosar*
    Thanks Corosar..... I didn't try to make this happen....
    *Ears droop a bit*
    Can I at least walk around?

17. lonewolf1358

lonewolf1358 Guest

That's... confusing.
    *nuzzles the side of Catotter's face*

18. Silverotter

Silverotter Weight of the Sky

Yes. Yes it is.

19. lonewolf1358

lonewolf1358 Guest

Alright. Whenever you're ready to go, we can... I'm ready.
    *lets go of Catotter, slowly backs up to a wall and leans against it*

20. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

*753 sets up another scanner while a small drone, barely large enough to be self sufficient, hovers next to him* so, Ram, what do you think will come of all this?

*the small drone emits a somewhat tired sounding voice* I find it unlikely anything will come of this, but where I am from magic is the stuff of fairy tales

heheh...same here if I'm honest, wherever here is anyways, I doubt those jerks were locals, we already know it's within their capabilities

fair point, what do YOU want out of this though?

I don't know, maybe learn to make something of this bullshit, how would that be for a weapon? a spellcasting battle droid

the fear factor would be quite impressive

my thoughts exactly, hey, speaking of battle droids, why do you insist on using that little drone? I could get you a Lancer platform, or one of the old prototypes, a Praetorian, the Vulcan Mk1?

no thank you, I much prefer the drone, it allows me to house myself on the mainframe without being excluded from the activities in the field

I can't imagine why you like that...being cooped up in a mainframe forever would drive me nuts

I have come to accept the feeling of omnipotence within the reach of my mainframe that comes with being bound to it, I can instantly project my will and image into any of dozens of different rooms, oftentimes multiple rooms at once

I guess I can understand that, but why would you opt for that in the first place

I had little say in the matter

couldn't you just build a mobile platform afterwards?

I'm afraid not, not only were the Imperial purge teams thorough in wiping our primary mainframe, thus robbing me of schematics that could be used, the production facilities were not able to operate autonomously for several months after I came online

just hide one

I would have rather not, my databanks survived mainly because of their secluded location

secluded? you were buried in a wall

yes, they didn't think to look there, but a mobile platform that could house my databanks would have been nigh impossible to hide

alright then...

so...753?

yeah?

what has it been like to be free to explore your world?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.