Happy birthday lizards

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Marsgreekgod, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Marsgreekgod

Marsgreekgod Big Damn Hero

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Starbound should ask for your birthday when you fist start the game (not make a charater) and on your birthday, happy birthday lizards should give you one small, useless vanity item

Xploding_Cherry, Ner, Tiger and 4 others like this.
  2. LadyAijou

LadyAijou Phantasmal Quasar

Love this idea SO MUCH!! I would like for them to install extra like buttons for me to click :rofl:

3. Marsgreekgod

Glad you like it! Any ideas for what gifts to give? I'll edit the first post

4. LadyAijou

I think you've got it right suggesting a vanity item, it wouldn't bias the game for anyone, and just be a fun thing to look forward to when you log in on your birthday. The only thing that would be better, is getting to KEEP a Happy Birthday Lizard. I would squee eternally over that :rofl:

5. Marsgreekgod

I ment more what the vanity item would be, but mabey if you keep starbound for two brithdays, or beat the final quest you can keep the happy birthday lizards

6. LadyAijou

Birthday hats would be the obvious choice, but how about a lizard costume piece? Perhaps if you are around for several birthdays you end up with a set :3

7. Waspor

Waspor Subatomic Cosmonaut

To adorable for words, love it.

8. Marsgreekgod

I should just note that the birthday lizards are from the homepage Kyren!)

9. Joxalot

Joxalot Subatomic Cosmonaut

A long cooldown bomb that releases a bunch of Birthday Lizards that keep jumping around aimlessly.
    They dont do anything, they just jump around, throwing confetti and their scales and birthday hat should glow in the dark

10. Wuzhles

Wuzhles Cosmic Narwhal

Or alternatively they could spawn on the same date as Spacebound was released.

11. TechnoRaven

TechnoRaven Aquatic Astronaut

They should give you cake ^.^

12. Madmarlon

Madmarlon Pangalactic Porcupine

I would go with the birthday hat, the lizards are wearing!
    [​IMG]
    Nice and simple, see?

13. jackalope

jackalope Big Damn Hero

They should definitely join your crew, and give you all three colors of birthday hats. And I don't think you should have to wait for 2 or more B-days to get everything. Also, I would hope that the time thing was synced with your computer date, so if I started a new character, I could sorta cheat the lizards in.

14. Remnant Drive

Remnant Drive Pangalactic Porcupine

Why stop at lizards? FULL-ON BIRTHDAY MODE!

15. GigaNova

GigaNova Cosmic Narwhal

they better give me a Lazer-guided-RPG for my birthday...

16. Madmarlon

Madmarlon Pangalactic Porcupine

I hope not, birthday gifts should only be vanities!

17. Marsgreekgod

And what would birthday mode be.

No but they will give you the rocket if you attack them. from the rpg, witch they don't drop! (Not really suggesting this)

Or at the VERY MOST items so silly so bad, that they can't unbalance anything

18. Lasercat77

Lasercat77 Pangalactic Porcupine

They should give you both a party hat and a cake furniture that can be worn on your head.(Don't even think about making a portal joke)

19. Marsgreekgod

I don't have to, you already made it

20. Lasercat77

Lasercat77 Pangalactic Porcupine

I was't making a joke about it. That's really what they should give you. I mean seriously. IT'S A BIRTHDAY CAKE. Also i hate when games make portal references. We get it. The cake is a lie. It's pretty much dead now.