RP Fallen, a starbound RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Relten, Sep 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Kinu knocks on the door of the house, dagger drawn but hidden behind his back.

2. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

The door opens with a slow and ominous creak. Judging from the mess, it looked as if the previous owner was in a hurry. The bed was a mess, and books from the bookshelf haphazardly thrown all over the place...the window seems broken too and an apparent red stain is visible on the floor.

3. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Kinu looks around slowly and walks into the house, making light footsteps. He picks up a book and reads the title (What does it say?).

4. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

The title Is scratched out and a few pages torn out

It's a journal, but with most of the pages torn out and the remaining pages are only the older entries leading up to a couple years ago.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
  5. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Kinu carefully places the dagger back in the sheath and takes the book. He walks through the forest back to the wreckage to see Fay on the ground motionless. Quickly placing the book next to his pack, he runs over next to Fay and checks his pulse. Kinu sets him against a tree and looks back at the burning debris, wondering where the other two are.

6. Exiledone

Exiledone Master Astronaut

"Hmm looks like it may be starting to get dark, I suppose I should start a fire"

Zeta pulls out her lighter

"It's a good thing I still have you my old friend" she says, flicking it on and off.

7. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Kinu looks at Zeta, slightly wondering why she doesn't care that someone just passed out.

8. Feathery Dust

Feathery Dust Spaceman Spiff

Fay slightly opens his eyes "W-what? What happened?" he coughs a little.

9. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

"It's okay, you passed out because of the amount of smoke you inhaled."
    Kinu turns toward Zeta.
    "Zeta, can you stay with Fay? I'm going to go look for the others,"

10. Feathery Dust

"I think my leg needs bandaging, it still hurts, and I don't want to be a burden just because I can't walk, do you any any bandages?"

11. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

"Of course"
    Kinu reaches inside of his pack and takes a half-used roll of bandages.
    "Are you well enough to come along with me?"

12. Feathery Dust

Fay wraps the bandage around his leg "I think so, where will we be looking?" Fay then stands up, he's have some trouble but it looks like he could manage it.

13. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

"Just around the edges of the crash and forest. Do you need help walking?"

14. FloranSage

FloranSage Big Damn Hero

A hand appears on Zeta's shoulder and something sharp in her back

15. Feathery Dust

"Yes I may need some assistance, I can stand just fine though"[DOUBLEPOST=1412702052][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Accidentally falls onto the floor in fear "Who are you?!"

16. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

"Okay, hold on, let me go get something."
    Kinu says, turning before noticing Zeta. Kinu walks over to his pack and puts it on.

17. FloranSage

FloranSage Big Damn Hero

A Floran face looks over Zeta's shoulder. His looks over each of them before speaking, "Keyss.."

18. Feathery Dust

"You're the one who tried to steal some of the artifacts right? What do you want?" Fay tries to stand up again but falls over.

19. Exiledone

Exiledone Master Astronaut

Zeta falls over

20. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Kinu turns to see what's going on. Noticing the floran, he draws his dagger and stands next to Fay.[DOUBLEPOST=1412702541][/DOUBLEPOST]"Zeta!" Kinu rushes the Floran

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.