Race Meet the Novakid

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Bietol, Apr 4, 2013.

1. sato34

sato34 Aquatic Astronaut

When are they going to add the novakid race in to the game is what i really want want to know

2. NightFire

NightFire Parsec Taste Tester

at full release

It wont be in beta

3. sato34

sato34 Aquatic Astronaut

now the only question is when are they going to release the game.

4. MoonyJello

MoonyJello Existential Complex

You've only posted three times.
    Two of them have been completely necro-ing topics and the other was complaining about the release date.
    Please read the forum rules on posting and please don't make a fuss over the release date. The game is still in beta.
    And we knew long before the beta was even released it would be in it for a long time, this isn't new to anyone so stop grumbling about it.

I'm really tired of seeing all these 'when are they going to release the game' posts.

Last edited: May 29, 2014
  5. Calebbait

Calebbait Void-Bound Voyager

I was wondering, do they need any form of nutrition or rest equivalent to eating and sleeping to humans?

6. Tasvir

Tasvir Aquatic Astronaut

Hey Bietol, thanks to you and to Suika for this awesome race, novakids are totally my favorite race in Starbound. :DD I'm curios btw of what lore names should novakids have. Is it names what was used in wild west or is it names like " sunblazer, firebolt "(name examples from random name generator in the novakids mod)

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  7. demanrisu

demanrisu The Original Agaran Menace NPC

This song makes me think of Novakids and I've been listening to it on repeat while doing Novakid lore stuff

hng

pigrocket likes this.
  8. flamingbacon19

flamingbacon19 Big Damn Hero

If nobody already knows this but starbound IS adding the novakids to the game. They said their going to add them before the FULL release of starbound.

9. flamingbacon19

flamingbacon19 Big Damn Hero

So you'll have to wait a bit.

10. Hwo Thumb

Hwo Thumb Scruffy Nerf-Herder

^
    Double post

Can't find the edit button

Arguably a necro post

Repeating information that's common knowledge and has been repeated a thousand times

Rating: 1/10

Edit: Anybody know how to stop the posts from deleting multiple whitespaces? I made a neat lil' arrow, but it pushed all the characters to the left :p

11. Cobalt Lightning

Cobalt Lightning Existential Complex

I'm not sure what to think with his post, either he couldn't find the enter button or he legitimately responded to himself...

Hwo Thumb likes this.
  12. ODSTNICK

ODSTNICK Big Damn Hero

they will still be in the game when in the future right?

13. Cobalt Lightning

Cobalt Lightning Existential Complex

Officially, yes.

Unofficially, they already hit the game, see Novakid+ mod.

14. Disco2

Disco2 Existential Complex

I like the idea behind the Novakids, also good work with the concept art!

15. tre288

tre288 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm intensely interested in seeing some sort of Novakid concept armours. Hyped for the race addition, but having a hard time picturing what sort of styles their tiered armour would lean towards.

16. cjlcjl12

cjlcjl12 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks for the idea :D

kottadragon likes this.
  17. zachzman

zachzman Zero Gravity Genie

Can we f-ing have these in the actual game now!? Come on!!! :cry:

18. First of all, why are you asking Bietol? He's not in charge of implementing them into Starbound.
    Second of all, they're already partially implemented into the game. If you get the nightly updates to work, you can play as a Novakid. The next update will have them.
    And finally third of all, you're being pretty rude about it. That's no way to ask people something.

19. GonzoQ

GonzoQ Void-Bound Voyager

Please, I want this hairstyle for my character: Nova Bebop

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 1, 2014
  20. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

sorry i didn't notice what you were saying because it didn't stand out enough. try adding a more annoying colour or italics?

Ado likes this.