H9mestuck Clan Thread: Check y9ur Privilege

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Starstucks Clan, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Padexin

Padexin Big Damn Hero

I thought it was serious until
    "the youngest child (Kristi, 24) has been allowed to leave the front yard and retrieve the mail from the mailbox on her own"

2. My U.S. class has a paper due at midnight

I already did it but one of my friends just messaged me asking what it's about and when is it due

gg

3. Padexin

Padexin Big Damn Hero

That poor man.
    I feel for him

4. I used that share thing to post it to twitter than just copied it from there.

I really haven't messed around with sunsinger much. It seems like more of a buff oriented class, whereas voidwalker is good for doing lots of damage in a short time. Light is what determines your level above 20. Once you hit 20, that's the max level you earn from experience. After 20, your experience goes towards earning a currency called 'motes of light' which can be used to buy stuff from the speaker. There is content above level 20 though, and this is where light comes in. Once you hit 20, all the armour you get (I think it only applies to rare and above, but you mostly get rare gear at 20 anyways) has a stat called light. Getting a certain amount of light across all your gear raises your 'effective level' (or light level) to above 20.

When I hit 20, most of the stuff I was getting was actually level 18, and I only started getting actual level 20 stuff once I hit ~light level 22. Higher level and rarer gear has more light, and you can also add a little bit to the light stat of a piece by upgrading it's defense. 24 seems to be the maximum I can hit at the moment without getting legendary or exotic gear which is a total pain in the ass to get. I've had 3 legendary engrams, only one of which was a legendary item... for a hunter. Cthulhu left before I had enough strange coins to buy anything either.

5. He does this all the time

He needs no sympathy

6. gallowsRenegade

gallowsRenegade Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I know you posted this for fun, but I've been having strange emotional patterns and must relieve stress before I flip out. Again.

1. Just because its not recorded if he believes in God or not does not instantly brand him a satanist.
    2. Are you telling me you have the right to stone me because I got the mail before I've been baptised?
    3. So games like Cooking Mamma, Style Savvy, and any puzzle piece games are violent?
    4. Early on, the Trolls did nothing but screw around. No indication of godtier was given until much later
    5. We still don't know if trolls are unisex or naturally have different gender roles for making wrigglers. They're practically insects.
    6. Kismessistude is optional and gives no no benefits what so ever.
    7. Your daughter is only referencing. It happens in nearly all households that have a kid that's really into something.
    8. If you call abstract-like music evil, why not go after Jazz players?
    9. Please use 'Last but not least' for your last supporting detail next time.
    10. From the way you finish your speech, it sounds like you have given up. Where is your faith in God and his creations?
    (Not really a point) 11. Based off what you've stated in your speech, the only thing you've done is look like a loony to anyone that reads homestuck and make nearly anyone that believes in God look like a opposite to isis where we kill anyone that doesn't believe in God.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2014
  7. Padexin

Padexin Big Damn Hero

Very attractive insects

8. The whole site is clearly fake (I simply refuse to accept that it isn't). Some other articles on the site
    Nintendo Reveals Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire After Pagan Ceremony Summoning of The Games
    Obama is Infecting Christians with Ebola To Destroy Jesus and Start A New Age of Liberal Darkness
    God Unleashes Storm Upon Kansas Town For Getting Too “Gay Marriage Friendly
    (this picture is literally from the above article)
    [​IMG]

EDIT:
    haha these articles man
    Is Adventure Time A Gateway Drug To LSD, Homosexuality and the Rave Lifestyle?

Seajun_, Padexin, WoxandWarf and 4 others like this.
  9. CaptainMcManface

CaptainMcManface Pangalactic Porcupine

(Appropriate image if serious)
    [​IMG]

10. Exxion

Exxion King Homestuck V

http://christwire.org/2012/07/false-atheist-god-flying-spaghetti-monster-appears-over-israel/

11. gallowsRenegade

Wanna go Troll watching at the beach? (assuming the weather is nice)
    [​IMG]

12. F-ranko

F-ranko Heliosphere

man i would but
    its way too much work

13. Relinies

Relinies King Homestuck III

:( okay

14. Exxion

Exxion King Homestuck V

HellFire OP pls nerf

It even shreds things with fire resistances
    And it's not bad against things totally immune to fire, as its pure damage stats are at least somewhat above average

EDIT: For those not acquainted with Borderlands (or at least this gun), here is what is special about it:
    It is a legendary SMG with mostly random parts but a very special accessory
    (As far as I am aware, the parts aren't restricted except the accessory)
    This accessory adds fire damage, massively increases tech level so that it has high fire damage, and has the special effects of:
    1. Giving the incendiary effect a 100% chance per shot to proc
    2. Slightly increasing the fire damage above what it would have been even at that high tech level
    3. Not reducing damage like most elemental accessories do
    4. Allowing the fire effect to stack
    Click for a second or two and whatever you pointed at will become a fountain of damage numbers and will likely die a few seconds later (unless it has total fire damage immunity)

15. F-ranko

F-ranko Heliosphere

They did in Borderlands 2

16. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

[​IMG]

17. Karkat tho

[​IMG]

18. CaptainMcManface

CaptainMcManface Pangalactic Porcupine

Now we know what karkat's middle name is

19. I don't care what anyone else says, my favourite will always be the skullmasher (launching cars into orbit FTW)

Also the lead storm + mechromancer in BL2 is ridiculous and awesome as well. Even better than the shredifier once you get the hang of it.

20. gallowsRenegade