Homestuck Clan Thread: 8^y (where y=8)

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Starstucks Clan, Jul 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shade215

Shade215 Big Damn Hero

Not really sad, its normal.
    you are always gonna look at something as weird or out of norm,
    but whether or not you are openly dickish about it, is another case no?

2. Tovlyn

Tovlyn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]

3. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

Yeah, I guess that's the real problem, people not being able to keep their foot out of their mouth.

4. Shade215

Shade215 Big Damn Hero

all we truely need, is a teir 7 nuclear gandi orbital strike on all the blasphamic illuminati no scopers. and we can all live in tru peace
    bless 420 teir 7 nuclear gandi 3 lief 5 3v3r. hella.
    [​IMG]
    butyeajerksareterrible,butimcalledajerkoftensoiguessimterribletoohue.

5. RedScarWolf

Eh, everybody can be a jerk in their own way, it's nothing people can really control :V

6. Tovlyn

Why is the thread so dead? This is the time when people should be active lol.

7. Shade215

Shade215 Big Damn Hero

YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU SILLY DWARF
    I SHALL DIG THEE HOLES AND THROW YOU IN THEM
    SO YOULL FEEL EVEN SHORTER!!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    but yea, it is usually really hard to control those kinds of urges..

8. RedScarWolf

I think a lot started school up again recently or they may be using the new forum.

9. TachyonBlade

TachyonBlade Phantasmal Quasar

ASEXUAL REPRODUCERS ARE HIPPY DEMOCRATIC LIBERAL COMMUNISTS, AND THEREFORE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH

10. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

As someone who undergoes binary fission I find this offensive.
    this is all a joke

11. ToTeMVG

ToTeMVG King Homestuck II

nah that was me
    and i was awake dance

12. kawaiiChiimera

kawaiiChiimera Scruffy Nerf-Herder

ToTes
    lurn 2 mawd

13. Shade215

Shade215 Big Damn Hero

sounds like you need a cold shower in sour
    thelastgherkin-20130906T183145-9pyc3uq.jpg

edit-
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
  14. gallowsRenegade

gallowsRenegade Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Agreed. What I meant was, "Oh yea, everyone will just say its normal teenager hormones. And then the moment I join the work force everyone will scream 'SEXUAL PREDATOR!' " I also freak out quietly, if any at all.

15. ToTeMVG

ToTeMVG King Homestuck II

fuk you u fukin cunt
    i'l rek u m8

16. kawaiiChiimera

ok.

17. Tovlyn

Sigh. personally I kind of think that this whole new forum-business feels like a somewhat bad sign. Moving away from the problems will most likely not solve them, in the brightest possible case create new ones.

I just feel that you guys are gambling too much on too little gain. Moving the central unit elsewhere will possibly end up splitting us, many are rooted well here and others are almost a little too eager to move. The only thing we win is the potential to shut down ways of solving problems by instead just quickly ban or remove people - And that is not a very sociable or positive solution. What I am saying is that with only that power alone as potential gain I'm getting some really bad vibes. Unless of course you have some other really good reasons that I merely haven't caught up with yet, in which case do enlighten me cause right now it looks a little ominous how some of you were pressing the matter in question.

-And I agree with eT that even though KC is stubborn and kinda bad at thinking his posts through sometimes I do think you guys have a way of over-exagerating his faults above others'. The first impression is important and all but gee, you guys are all over him the second he opens his mouth sometimes, no wonder he has chosen to not take your words to heart. I don't really have a solution but bullying really shouldn't count as one either? We should have higher standards than that. Furthermore I agree that I too see less and less of these "shitposts" from him anyways. Him being a "dick" nowadays is most of the time just him getting mad at never being accepted into the crowd. That at least is how I interpretate his behaviour when he continues to bring up the subject, and everytime he does he's less and less humble about it, resulting in less and less care from your side as well. At this point it's really gotten kinda out of hand, and I highly doubt it will solve itself without some kind of change.

-The thing is that with a thread without real topic or reason to stay on topic
    (not to mention juggling at least 3 topics simultaneously) why is it causing such mass hysteria when someone is adding one more comment to that list? Most of the time such stray scentences just go lost in the crowd, but sometimes they don't? Please elaborate on the subject of Shitposts, and how they differ from any other casual stray comment.

I dunno, lately I just really feel some of you have been acting a little too strictly and bordercase mean in ways i'm not too fond of. Most of you are completely untouched by these remarks, but I just felt like actually sharing my thoughts on matters for once, for they have been there for a while now, hence my inability to really pinpoint a target for any of these comments. /end of TobbRant.

18. Alucard I

Alucard I King Homestuck I

Well, I'm not going to visit this new Starstuck site. Why? I don't give a fuck about it. It sure is fun to talk to guys here, but I visit this site mostly to work more on my bugtracker, look for updates and answer some questions. I don't feel like registering on other website just to see the same fuckton of spam I rarely read. However I may still take part in tournaments you guys will (if you will) start. That's all I wanted to say about this.

EDIT: Oh, and KC is a nice guy, give him a chance.

19. Shade215

Shade215 Big Damn Hero

although i am interested my attension span is too short, may i have a TL;DR?

isee dat you has a liking for ken
    perhaps you will be interested in a blog of da panda?
    http://petitpanda.tumblr.com
    also its mildly lude(iguess?) so tw for dat

i hate this find,
    it is repulsive, i dispIIISE ITS BLASPHAMIC APPROACH TO ANTHROPROMISING A SNAKE, A BALL PYTHON NONE THE LESS, WITH LEGS.
    but u is furrball so i thought youd wonna see
    tumblr_naz14zx9vD1tsux0vo1_500.jpg

20. kawaiiChiimera

what?
    why would I care
    its a snake person
    edit: okay that sounded rood

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.