Homestuck Clan Thread: 8^y (where y=8)

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Starstucks Clan, Jul 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aeridan

Aeridan Pangalactic Porcupine

2. No, it should through as soon as you accept it. When was the last time you tried?

3. Aeridan

A few days ago. Actually the trade request just disappeared not too long ago, I think it was today

4. Oh, whoops, I accidentally traded away an item that I was going to give to you, so the request cancelled. I'll let you look at my inventory and pick something out another time

5. Aeridan

Alright sounds good

6. F-ranko

F-ranko Heliosphere

9:56 PM - Gushiken Takahiro: shiny miltank is garbabge
    9:56 PM - Gushiken Takahiro: does anyone want me to keep this thing in my PC so I can give it to them later cause otherwise I'm not wasting a PC slot on this

thread you have like 5 minutes to reply to this
    edit: the miltank is gone confirmed

Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
  7. Aeridan

May have ordered the first two Evangelion rebuilds on Blu-ray the other day and I may be watching them now
    Honestly I'm just astounded I'm not broke yet

8. elusiveTranscendent

elusiveTranscendent Pangalactic Porcupine

*Aeri was then found a day later on the street, dressed in rags and surrounded by his anime merchandise.*

9. Aeridan

And that's all I'll need

10. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

"Here, we can see the Aeridan in its natural habitat, observing the moving pictures known as 'anime'. It is unknown how the Aeridan functions, but many scientists have theorized i draws nutrients directly from this 'anime'. It is a curious creature indeed."

11. elusiveTranscendent

@Relinies
    [​IMG]
    Add text to this and it could be a reaction image of some sort.

Arch-Mage Zandor and Padexin like this.
  12. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

the new plug.dj fukn suxxxx

At least I get to use the original avatars.

13. So of course I read my timetable and the exam I thought was this afternoon was in fact yesterday afternoon. That's it, I'm just so fucking done right now, like I'm literally metaphorical inches away from slipping into blind rage. I don't even know what to fucking think anymore (or why I'm typing this for that matter) but yeah. Like, how am I so disconnected from reality that I can't read a fucking timetable?

Forgive me if this sounds irrationally angry but it's really more "the straw that broke the camels back".

14. TachyonBlade

TachyonBlade Phantasmal Quasar

Th-
    Worse problem discovered, 2bad4u cyber

What exam was it? How important was it? (Even if it wasn't VERY importants, thats gotta be bad

15. It was an exam for digital systems, one of 4 throughout the course (worth 15% of the total course mark each) - not terrible but not negligible either.

I'm not really concerned about marks, more just the fact that it happened at all - It's just another symptom of my pretty messed up state of mind that nobody wants to believe I have.

16. Padexin

Padexin Big Damn Hero

Proofs
    obby
    gimme dem proofs

17. F-ranko

F-ranko Heliosphere

Screenshot (80).png
    I forgot how glorious the Pokemon Adventures Manga is

18. gallowsRenegade

gallowsRenegade Scruffy Nerf-Herder

OMG Guyz! I found Troll artifacts, listing names of objects, translated in English, thanks to yours truly. Prepare to be amazed. And here's some music for the breathtaking piece of literature.

upload_2014-8-27_21-41-28.png

19. Padexin

Padexin Big Damn Hero

*Coughs slightly and points to his avatar*
    <----

20. elusiveTranscendent

@Alucard I
    [​IMG][DOUBLEPOST=1409202133][/DOUBLEPOST]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
Thread Status: