RP The Demon Syndicate RP - Newly Updated!

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

As he made sure they were all where he wanted them to be, Crazyon sealed the entrance, and walked to the middle of the room.
    Muttering a strange chant, strange doorways opened on the sides of the cavern, enabling the new immigrants a place to stay.
    Watching this, the Forgotten One's began humming a strange tune while constructing what seemed to be an elaborate luxurious tavern with what seemed to be a mixture of black market stalls.
    As once he finished chanting, a strange pulse shot out from the area, through the rest of the castle.

Crazyon smiled and walked to the sealed entrance, which he opened, albeit, he left what seemed to be a living door in its place.

Ominethious likes this.
  2. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix was still with great concern over the topic of Crazyon. He then asked, "E-er... I thought Forg-goten ones dont n-need masks t-to do anything. s-second thought, I d-dont want to know whats fuckin under it."

Meanwhile Rix felt the pulse of what felt like energy hitting him in the chest he jumped slightly asking again with more concern, "The fuck w-was that?!"

3. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex staggers a little when then pulse goes through the castle. "Whatever it is, we need to found out what it did or what caused it."

4. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix looked in the direction the pulse can from down the hall, and said grimly, "it came from the fucking catacombs"

5. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"Seems okay, since the castle walls aren't coming down around our heads. Hopefully whatever it is will pass." He says, looking in the direction of the blast feeling.

6. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix glanced at Rex, and asked, "It could be a sonic blast, or something like combat. S-should we investigate?"

7. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex nods quickly. "Y-yeah, let me grab something from my lab first. I have some experimental armor and weaponry I want to try out."

8. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Crazyon hummed as he viewed the entrance, he had made it so that if thing's were to get hairy in the new residence, he could handle it efficiently.
    As he looked at the entrance,he scratched the "Door" which made it purr.
    He quickly looked around to make sure no one was watching, he then turned to the "Door".
    "Who's a good little monster? You!"

Ominethious likes this.
  9. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix nodded, and asked, "Im hoping Omin has nothing to do with it.. He may act wise, but he's quite an irrational brute. Should we check his lab down there?"

10. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex shakes schism head before running into his lab, the sounds of metal crashing into the floor and clinging off of other metal. Suddenly, the sounds stop and the faint sound of scraping metal can be heard.

11. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix ran over, and peeked into the door of the lab asking, "Uhm... Rex?"

12. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Inside his lab, Rex was pulling what was clearly some sort of armor over his body. It looked unfinished, with big gaping holes in the side where it wasn't completed or some parts that were missing entirely. In his hand he held a large, jerry-rigged stun prod. The prod had medium batters all over, with wires coming out and jaming into the weapon. "Hold up, I getting finished." He says, his voice becoming a mechanical hum as he speaks through a mask.

13. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix took a look at the armor, and was fairly supprised. He then said, Omin is going to think your a Soulless with THAT kind of armor on."

14. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex shrugs, creating a loud clunking noise. The armor shoots a vent of steam on the side shoulder. "It was originally a plan that we worked on together, just made to fit my own tastes and technology." He says, his voice still with the laden mechanical sound.

15. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix nodded, and asked, "you able to move fast in that?"

16. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex moves his arms a bit. "An exoskeleton inside the suit helps lessen the weight significantly. I can move as fast as the limbs in the suit can move." He says, sticking leather and a thin metal plating on the holes, he mumbles something about temporary completeness.

17. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

"So, you and Omin tried to build this suit you said? I've never seen him leave his own bloody lab often..." Rix says questionably.

18. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"It was back in the older days, before anything really big happened. It was about the time when the Changeling uprising happened." Rex says, sliding the helmet off to speak un-obstructed. On the back of his head, a black frame reached up from inside the suit and spread out on the back of his head. "It was around the time Omin and I talked about near mantle mining efforts. I think before you got here."

19. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix nodded, and said quickly, "We should probably head down there. You good to go?"

20. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex nods quickly, having finished the temporary patching. "Yeah, I'm all good to go." He says, sliding the helmet back on.