Avali Nexus' - Seven threads of nothing and counting!

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by RyuujinZERO, Aug 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SCN-3_<NULL>

SCN-3_<NULL> Pangalactic Porcupine

Negative, I've done some recon and Kaky0 have been inactive after that one suspicious post, but I do notice a handful of members here have been popping into the homestuck clan

2. Corosar

Corosar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

oh that..... yea now i can understand why people are getting angry

hmm

3. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

Then it doesn't concern you, it only concerns those who are shit posting in other clans.[DOUBLEPOST=1409050959][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I want to add as a member of the Homestuck clan, they reallllly don't like you guys randomly dropping in.

4. SCN-3_<NULL>

What do they call this again...Rivalry? Yeah I think I understand, cant say the same for the others though.

5. Corosar

well i am definitely gonna have to avoid homestuck completely now... no offense to you i respect you simply for warning me about hostilities between the avali and homestruck that i only seen lightly definitely would not be comfortable over there..... well for posting anyway... my curiosity is killer and may only cause me to lurk around outside of this thread

6. Myifee

Myifee Guest

If it concerned me, I apologize.

But I didn't randomly 'drop in'. I'm genuinely curious about Homestuck, as I have been for a while. I got curious enough to actually speak up about it, but if I'm gonna receive negativity for my curiosity simply because I'm new and apparently from a rival thread, then I'll learn on my own.

7. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

Alrighty, just keep in mind anyone else. If you want to join the HS clan it's not going to be through acting as if you're still in the nexus.
    Yeah I can respect that.[DOUBLEPOST=1409052014][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I haven't seen much posts by you to form an opinion yet. If you are curious ask questions and stuff. I would say it's better learned through reading first though.

And no this isn't a "rival clan" issue. We really don't care about the nexus we just care about people messing up our thread.

Some people genuinely are starting to dislike the nexus as a whole though. While of course a few people do not represent you all, keep it in mind. Some good members of ours came from this clan.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
  8. Corosar

kinda upsetting its too bad the internet is full of wars between each other... i hope goodwill to you .... though i doubt this is gonna be the last incident... can't convince everyone to try and keep the line between clear and follow the other threads rules... there is always gonna be someone that ruins it for the others... peace will never come i guess.... though personally i don't think i know anyone directly that does that.... joys of being one of the new guys i guess... and i don't exactly speak for everyone here.... i don't have that authority or right... just trying to be as friendly as i can.... *sigh* i really need to stop with long posts

9. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

It's all good.

Sorry if I come off as cold or whatever I'm just tired as hell and this needed to be said.

10. Intrebute

Intrebute Pangalactic Porcupine

This kills my motivation to join the homestucks clan.

And I love homestuck.

11. SCN-3_<NULL>

choose your side, loyalty to your friends or loyalty to your likes or loyalty to your kind

12. Myifee

Myifee Guest

Basically this.

13. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

Hopefully this is the end of the issue. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

14. Setsy

Setsy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I could be rude / blunt and tell you that there were shitposts way before even via Bizarre Monkey and whatnot, and that I saw some weird shit when I joined you guys at the "Five punch" thread.

Or I could go ahead and ask you what kind of posts you are talking about so I can't simply start ignoring the Homestuck threads completely: either because I fear the Nexus being one of the subjects of the Steam conversation and either because this actually triggered my curiosity.

Yeah, I will choose the second one, either way.

Why is that? I can see only two members from the Nexus actually "pissing" someone off; but, say, post on another thread to point that an entire clan might be pissing a few people off is just either rude and stupid.

Sorry if I might sound blunt or whatever right now, but telling whoever about shitposts in general is not exactly the ... "most effective" way, given posts from the Homestuck thread.

Would you care to explain this in details?

15. Corosar

morning zel (i think its morning) hope you slept well :D

Setsy likes this.
  16. Mc Fow1er

Mc Fow1er Pangalactic Porcupine

*was paying no attention to the thread as he was playing with his pocket computer* *looks up* Hmm?-What? Did I miss something important? *starts to slowly look back his pocket computer*

17. SCN-3_<NULL>

looks like the homestuck clan is killing off their own kind, atleast we're alot opening to some newcomers

18. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

To quell any rumors, it was part of the subject but was minimally talked about. It was probably one of the lowest issues addressed.

For the rest of the post, yeah some of our members shitpost, they aren't that well liked though and the whole practice of shitposting is honestly getting on peoples nerves. If you noticed, things were more structured and on topic before instead of people randomly spilling things into the thread. Don't confuse silly with shitpost either. When there stops being a method to the madness things start to get ugly.

A shitpost doesn't become acceptable because in the past or present people other than you guys are doing it. Posting "weird shit" doesn't magically become acceptable too.

Your post was sort of all over the place so if there's anything I didn't address tell me.
    If that's what you think of the issue so be it, Newcomers will be welcomed if they aren't making a mess of things and I would expect the same from this thread.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
    Setsy likes this.
  19. Setsy

Setsy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Alright.

Okay, I'm tempted to ask what kind of "weird shit" and why you do emphasize "other than you guys" so much, when say, people like KawaiiChimera ( that is new ) - even - do that kind of stuff.

I can say there are two members from the Nexus I am pretty aware are shit-posting way too much, and that even - I - was pissed from some of the posts at the Homestuck thread, but generalize as if we - only - and - mainly - did that is just fucked up, sorry for that.

And it's 'k by the way, I'm just confused because I woke up and all that stuff.

20. Mc Fow1er

Mc Fow1er Pangalactic Porcupine

*is now looking back at his pocket computer completely oblivious to the thread again*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.