RP The Demon Syndicate RP - Newly Updated!

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ric chuckled slightly, and said, "nei, We can find it in a fair ammount in the Hell Dimension. Its just you-know-who absolutely loves taking military ownership of the mines..."

2. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"Hence why that idea flies right out the window." Rex states, "Maybe in the future we could make stronger alloys, and he could make it out of that."

3. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix shrugged, and stated, "Well, myth goes that Daelthious is in possession of a Vibranium armor. That shit is pretty fuckin invincible though."

4. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"Yes, the more I learn of him, the chances of our own defeat increase in larger and larger amounts." Rex snarks.

5. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix smirks, and scoffs off with a movie reference, "I don't care what the odds are, often times we get lucky."

6. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex shrugs. "Hopefully his ire won't be turned in this direction for a while now, and my recent discoveries into prosthetics have been increasing. Maybe we can match him at this later date."

Ominethious likes this.
  7. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix sighed, and said sarcastically, "What, are you going to go to build-a-god, and make a Daelthious-like prosthetic human?"

8. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"No, but stronger limbs can make stronger fighters." Rex smiles. "Plus, I doubt it would be a human." He jokes.

9. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix stares, saying blankly, "Daelthious isnt a Soulless Human..."

10. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex shakes his head. "No, what I mean is, why make it human? There are so many far superior races for a design to be based on."

11. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix looked at Rex concerning, and said, "Dael is one of those."

12. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex stares blankly at Rix. "I don't think you understand what I'm saying, because what it sounds like is you saying that Dael would count as a better race and so I would be making a robo-Dael."

13. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix sighed, facepalming, "Ugh, no. Im saying Dael id ONE of of those races. Im assuming one is dragons."

14. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex smiles. "Why yes of course, dragons shine brightly as one of the choices, in regular form of course." He says arrogantly, "I'd also say that the race Crazyon calls himself or whatever, the ones the sticky cameras spotted, are a superior race as well."

15. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix looked at Rex in a blank fashion, replying, "well, he IS a partial dragon. We have no idea if he can transform into true form or not unfortunately. Also, what more do you know of Crazyon?"

16. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex shrugs. "All I saw on the little sticky cameras I have all over the place was that he lead a large caravan of creatures similar to him."

17. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix was motionless for more than 5 seconds. After those five seconds he asked concernedly, "What do you think he is doing with a large ammount of Forgotten One's? He isnt trying to take the underground portion of the castle to himself, right?"

((Meanwhile as a side note for @Crazyon if he wants to have some interaction))

While Rix spoke a less-than palm sized bot skittered along Rix's helmet. While doing so it focused its eyeglass-like eye on them both.

18. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex shrugs again before saying, "I don't now, I haven't installed my little cameras down in the catacombs and underground yet. Hence why I don't have a constant watch on Omin's lab. I don't actually have a good watch on any of the major labs, since the ones in Lilly's room get destroyed by magic and the ones in Crazyon's disappear suddenly."

Crazyon likes this.
  19. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix had stared at Rex for a good 5 seconds then said lightly, "Crazyon, you are creepy as fuck!"

Crazyon likes this.
  20. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"It could be anything from electromagnetic pulse or anything, from what I've seen around the castle with the cams, he isn't that weird. Sure he wears a mask and has a weird voice, but he acts pretty normally." Rex says.

Crazyon likes this.