1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Avali: Augments and Assortments 1.0

Provides more content for those fluffy space raptors!

1. RainbowShy

RainbowShy Pangalactic Porcupine

Regardless of the why's can we have one, please? I like bows especially if I can hunt with them, and have used them sometimes after getting a gun.

2. Quilavabom

Quilavabom Oxygen Tank

@OmniGeoff

That post in the mod thread probably belongs in here X3

I called it "aeromer" because I was concerned that "Airloy" was copyrighted or something. I'd rather not risk the wrath of patent sharks.

3. Ulithium_Dragon

Ulithium_Dragon Space Kumquat

I wanted to finish the rack version I was working on before releasing it. I'm testing that now, but I *should* be able to release it within an hour or so!

4. Ulithium_Dragon

5. Icebelly

Icebelly Weight of the Sky

Anyways, I realize I haven't really posted here in a while but I think this might be something important to mention.
    Currently Quil and I are sorta working on two projects.
    We've got this mod and then a new race (Not giving any details) that we've been hard at work on.
    Though I should mention. We're planning to add some new crops when we do get back to Augments and Assortments.

In fact I've already got a few crops sprited.

6. Icebelly

Quick update.
    So Quil released his Kineptic race mod. Which you can find here:
    http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/kineptic-race-mod.2264/

Anyways. With that done we now have two mods we'll be looking after. We're still working on Augments, don't worry! And we will be updating this when the new patch format rolls around.
    (Even though I strongly dislike it >w<)

Note: The kineptic mod was posted from Quil's account because the race was his idea and honestly, he did most of the work and spriting. >w<

7. Quilavabom

Quilavabom Oxygen Tank

I, on the other hand, don't mind the new system; in fact, the kineptic mod is all set and ready for the update.

Ice is selling himself short; he did most of the shading and coloring, which I lack any ability to do... well, actually, I somehow managed to pull it off on the tails. But I did kinda want to post it with my account since, well, the kineptic are my brainchild. X3

Icebelly likes this.
  8. yolopainter

yolopainter Big Damn Hero

can i use your mod for a mopak

9. Icebelly

For a modpack?
    Yeah, sure!

10. yolopainter

yolopainter Big Damn Hero

11. Dark0flare

Dark0flare Subatomic Cosmonaut

For some reason,When I install this mod,my game won't load and just crashes.I don't know why,but I really like how this mods looks.

12. Dark0flare

I litteraly want to know hoe to get The Buster NOAW.I LUV MEGAMAN!EDIT:Did I just accidentaly get the reference?

13. Ulithium_Dragon

It has not been released yet, so it is unobtainable in the vanilla game. The easiest way to get it would be to use the Creative Mode mod and spawn one with one of the mod's spawning boxes.

EDIT: Also, why the f*ck is the name box under my avatar cutting off the "n" and placing it on a new line all of a sudden!? It's HIGHLY annoying...!

14. Dark0flare

aww.....ok.Also,I see it normally.No new line....May be your browser.

15. Ulithium_Dragon

Maybe... Still very stange. I'm using Chrome.

16. Dark0flare

I use Firefox.

17. Freedom92

Freedom92 Void-Bound Voyager

I'm getting the same issue as well.

18. Dark0flare

IDK why,but it fixed....alot of my mods that were having problems have been fixing themselves lately....

19. tiwih3

tiwih3 Void-Bound Voyager

Is there any diffrent crafting bench

20. Icebelly

If you count the reskins of the basic craft benches? Then yes. But other than that, most of the basic crafting is still done with the nanolathe and nanoloom.