1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Logistics Frigate 1.3 (Furious Koala)

Large, spacious ship with custom internals (powergamer edition)

1. Deszip

Deszip Void-Bound Voyager

I need help I'm trying to add this ship to my favorite race the Novakid+ but for that life of me i cant get it to work is the a special way i need to so this because i can follow the instructions i need to rename it to novakid+ but that's was the race mod is called so i doesn't work I've try a lot of combinations and i cant get it HELP!!!!!

2. Deszip

Deszip Void-Bound Voyager

Hopefully I won't be stepping on too many toes by doing this: I made a really quick hotfix for the mod.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32629384/LogisticsFrigateedit.zip

Install instructions are as follows:
    Extract the zip into /Starbound/Mods.
    so that it'll look like
    /Starbound/Mods/LogisticsFrigate/

Then go into
    /Starbound/Mods/LogisticsFrigate/ships/
    and rename the apex folder into the race's name that you want to play as.
    And bamf! Now you should be able to use beeftime's awesome ship.

never mind i followed this and i worked

3. graycatgrayhat

graycatgrayhat Pangalactic Porcupine

Attempting to build a customized version of the Logistics Frigate, with the USB large background and a airlock to get out side. So far it is slow going but we will see if I can pull something out of my hat.

Here are my progress files the back version with an airlock area and the frigateblocks.png as well so the new edits are placed correctly.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
  4. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

I may soon join the modding group here using parts to remake a smallcraft (relatively when compared to the frigate.) Also if you are upset at the last (and theoretically final) character wipe theres a small fix you can make to restore your frigate or any ship really to is former beauty.

1. Go get the creative mod and place what you had set up
    2. exit the game and make a new character of the same race. and load into singleplayer. Name both something you will remember!
    3. close starbound and open your player folder. sort by date. The .shipworld will be the new character. the next shipworld should be the character with the restored ship and items If you are unsure check the character files and press ctrl F, searching for their names.
    4. copy the creative mode character's shipworld so that it says (name) copy.shipworld
    5. Copy the new character's shipworld NAME and delete/backup the file. rename the copy.shipworld to the copied name.

When you load into the game you will have everything that was placed from the creative mode character. You can Pm me if you need help on this. It can be confusing.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
  5. ProkhorVLG

ProkhorVLG Existential Complex

6. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

Finally getting down to remodeling Dead Squirrel's Firefly with your assets to give it more of a starbound look.

7. FireRat

FireRat Void-Bound Voyager

Does it work on multiplayer? or must they also have the mod?

8. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

they will need the mod but there should be instructions on how to do so built into the readme

9. MrKizer

MrKizer Void-Bound Voyager

Seems

Still waiting on this one/these, hope you didn't quit modding

10. MaxHeadroom

MaxHeadroom Void-Bound Voyager

The latest update of Starbound, released today refuses to launch with this mod.
    To fix it just open the *.modinfo file and change Furious to Enraged

Code:
    {
        "name" : "logisticsfrigate",
        "version" : "Beta v. Enraged Koala",
        "path" : ".",
        "dependencies" : []
    }

11. graycatgrayhat

graycatgrayhat Pangalactic Porcupine

I would hope nothing changed that might effect the ships right? other wise changing the .modinfo seems to work with simple mods.

12. Cardi

Cardi Void-Bound Voyager

I've tried changing the .modinfo file to Enraged, but no dice. Anything else I can do to get it working?

13. Raieth

Raieth Ketchup Robot

I changed the mod info and all the custom graphics broke. Only the ingame tiles are left.

Please let us know if you are updating this mod.

14. MaxHeadroom

MaxHeadroom Void-Bound Voyager

It worked for me.
    The only bug I have experienced with the ship was related to the "Magic Disappearing of Random Chests" pandemic.
    (chests disappeared yet somehow my glitch can still stand on them, floating in the air in exactly that way which robots dont. Dare I say, it may be a... glitch?)

But other than that no problems with the ship after changing in the .modinfo file for me

15. Eroch

Eroch Void-Bound Voyager

Don't know if your taking suggestions, but this is one of the best looking ship mods on this site IMO, and it would be cool if you made multiple DLs of different sized versions, like one that is a bit lighter in the cargo bay area, or one that is all around longer.

Love the theme, what if you added a bridge to the ship, somewhere around like what SkyRyu has created here http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/skys-ships.1107/

16. Anonfox123

Anonfox123 Pangalactic Porcupine

Heya, just wanted to say that I am really grateful for your "cathedral" policy about the content. It's a great design and I'm bad at pixel art so I'm franken-spriting it around my scaled-up dropshipblock.png for a custom ship.

Work in Progress: Screen Shot 2014-04-03 at 12.33.01 am.png

17. ✞ RedReaper ✞

✞ RedReaper ✞ Space Spelunker

Dude i have a problem chaning decals and colors, ive done the thing i was suppose to do but didnt work, please help D: !

18. Khyron42

Khyron42 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]

I've been having a TON of fun with this thing. Crew berthing isn't started yet (top-left blank area with one goon standing around, above Marine berthing) but otherwise I'm very pleased. I'm particularly proud of the completely counterintuitive locations for the enlisted head and the showers, both inspired by my own personal experience aboard as a Marine deployed aboard a US naval vessel.

The idea is that in the chaos of Earth's destruction, the Navy frigate USS Supreme was stolen by a freelance crew who later renamed her the Survivor's Guilt.

Here are all the relevant files: the ship modified with the USCN logo, so you can put an overlay on top of it:
    BlueBL.png

The logo as an overlay which should cleanly replace the white striping:

USCNOverlay.png

And the front piece in case someone likes the name:

BlueBR.png

Also, for anyone interested, here's the United Systems Colonial Navy standalone logo I dummied up:

USNC Logo.png

19. Khyron42

Khyron42 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Additionally, here's marac/Boogy's turrets added to complete the effect; the large and medium turrets are essentially unaltered from the Human Dreadnought, but the small, squat ones are heavily kitbashed from the Human and Glitch Dreadnought

Battleship Complete.png Battleship FrontClean.png

And again, just for the heck of it, here's the Survivor's Guilt version:

Battleship Front.png

And if you want simplicity, this is just an overlay which adds (most of) those turrets to your ship!

TurretOverlay.png

Huge thanks to everyone whose assets I brazenly stole and recombined to make this! It may go without saying, but if Beeftime or anyone else wants to use or further alter these files, they are more than welcome to do so!

EDIT: for the full replacement version, added a modified version of BUDDYBOY's cannon from his Human Battlecruiser, the small turret (still present in the overlay version) seemed like kind of a waste in that spot.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
  20. Skaith134

Skaith134 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Question How would one fix this?

Attached Files: