Homestuck Clan Thread: 8^y (where y=8)

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Starstucks Clan, Jul 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Demon of Borders

The Demon of Borders King Homestuck 4.13

dragons
    I remember it being vaguely coconut-like.

2. nightclaw

nightclaw Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I had it once
    It tasted like strawberries

3. gallowsRenegade

gallowsRenegade Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Woa, serious nurgle follower on that post. Even 'father nurgle' doesn't want to smell his stench. @Lokion123, cleans yourself, and join the emperor of mankind; we got it goin' on here.

Tovlyn and elusiveTranscendent like this.
  4. TachyonBlade

TachyonBlade Phantasmal Quasar

HELLA NO
    HERESY AIN'T ALLOWED

BLAM!!

5. gallowsRenegade

gallowsRenegade Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Internets' awful, so I can't quote. Heres next best thing. -->

@TachyonBlade said:
    Well, I could have had suggested Malice, loyalist scum. But today is my 'be extremely unusual and not a heretic day' so that lord Mallal shall summon a powerful demon that hates demons to fight you and your inner demons for the sake of pissing off the other chaos gods.

Edit: Have I ever told you how prude Mallal damonets are? Or how Mallal berzerkers each tend a zen garden?

6. Crimms

Crimms Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Problems have changed my life.

So now, I'm looking for a job, and am going to reduce my time online.

So I'm probs not gonna see you guys often.

7. That sucks. Good luck!

8. Relinies

Relinies King Homestuck III

Why.jpg Y U DO DIS.jpeg

You can do it lil nigga.jpg

9. Exxion

Exxion King Homestuck V

I'm going to go play TTT
    I will try to find a server that is not totally full, in case anyone wants to join me

10. TachyonBlade

Shhhhhh, Mallal rights aren't owned by the MoneyMongers anymore~!

11. Crimms

Crimms Scruffy Nerf-Herder

12. Relinies

Relinies King Homestuck III

13. @Relinies I pretty much exhausted r/truetf2's supplies of Medic info, and then I found a neat Soldier thread so I looked around some more. Some of these may be useful to you, I dunno.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/truetf2/comments/r3Tips on when to jump: zu2/so_ive_been_learning_how_to_jump_lately_how_do_i/
    People who main other classes giving tips for Soldier against them: http://www.reddit.com/r/truetf2/comments/15guz7/reverse_tactics_soldier/
    General tips for new pockets: http://www.reddit.com/r/truetf2/comments/1cmj2p/starting_off_as_a_pocket_soldier_never_played/
    General tips for new roamer: http://www.reddit.com/r/truetf2/comments/10z2gn/what_are_some_tips_for_the_roaming_soldier/
    Shotgun tips: http://www.reddit.com/r/truetf2/comments/19vp5o/help_needed_with_using_the_shotgun_as_soldier/

Tried to find stuff relevant to the issues we've discussed (particularly not jumping enough and shotguns); didn't find much more than this, unfortunately.

14. TachyonBlade

Well, goodbye Crimms. May the gods watch over you

Side note: VACATION TO DALLAS FOR A WEEK

AND I'M GOING THERE ALONE

15. I would totally ride a bike.
    If I knew how to ride a bike.

16. Get over here now I'm teaching you how to ride a bike

17. Noo Crimms pls. You were starting to become one of my favorite people here.

Well, good luck out there.

18. elusiveTranscendent

elusiveTranscendent Pangalactic Porcupine

Aleight. Good luck, Crimms. We'll all still be he here whenever you find the time!

19. Rakuida

Rakuida Phantasmal Quasar

Out of all the dreams I remember it's the one where I commit suicide

so it started out all normal, it was just me playing the Saxton Hale gamemode in TF2. For whatever reason I was a spy, and I remember the person who was Saxton Hale singling me out and only going after me to kill. For whatever reason he was unable to kill me, but if I remember correctly I had the Dead Ringer so I guess the Dream Hale's ability was passable. This Hale was taunting me through chat, calling me names that I can't remember. After feigning death a few more times the scene shifted. Next I found myself standing in a little square, with a fountain in the middle and park benches surrounding it. The area surrounding the square was just desert. I didn't have time to look around much, as I noticed that there were a lot of 'lil dogs at my feet. Out of all the dogs, the one that caught my attention most was a little corgie. My thoughts were basically "Oh shit a corgie, never seen one of those" and I went to pet it. Whether I pet the doge or not I have no idea, but the dogs soon disappeared and a shopping center appeared behind me. This part is rather fuzzy for me, but all I remember is that I went in it and bought a zombie-survival game for the 3DS, kind of like the Call of Duty zombies mode within its own game. The only 'gameplay' that my mind conjured up for it was the player character pulling a lever and checking a door, then pulling another lever and checking again. Funnily enough the thought of this next gen lever pulling gameplay is what drove dream-me to buy it. After getting the game the whole scene shifted and I found myself at the bottom of the stairs in my old house. Looking to my right I saw a Beretta 682 shotgun on a stand, as if being presented to me. I heard a voice that sounded like my mom's saying "Tell me if it hurts." Taking the gun in hand I pointed it towards the bottom of my mandible, under the jawline. You know that spot where you see people rest the gun when committing suicide in those movies. I pulled the trigger and my last coherent thought was that 'It doesn't hurt' as my body hit the floor. I layed on the ground for what felt like an eternity as darkness fell upon me and my senses dulled, I tried to say something but it came out as nothing because there was a hole in my fuckin' head. Whatever I attempted to say I have no idea. I woke up right after that

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.