1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Gindew's Home Wares [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Outdated Mods' started by Gindew, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Gindew updated Gindew's Home Wares with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

I feel so lucky right now, Tiyuri liked my Mod, i had an hour long chat with Omni and Metadept about IDEs, now Bartwe has asked me what i am programming, I am getting in and around the Starbound Crowd!

crazygreggy likes this.
  3. Oddbrother

Oddbrother Cosmic Narwhal

@Kesa and I have found some (possible) faults in this mod:

-Can't craft Old Chest (avianchest2), no such item named 'rawwoodmaterial' (did you mean 'darkwoodmaterial'?)
    -Can't craft Green Couch, no such item named 'grefabric' (did you mean 'grefab'?)
    -Is it possible to find all the Diggerhelm codex entries? I looked inside the files and they all have the same ID.

Gindew likes this.
  4. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

i have no errors with the fabrics, and but i can see the chest error.
    It is possible to find the Codexes, i searched about 5 different villages to find them all. so they do exist somewhere.
    Fixes will be up soon.
    Hope you enjoy the new Fix :)

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
  5. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

6. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Progress Report:
    - I Uploaded a new Patch Today, just to fix some Bugs.
    - Land of Alchemy (now called "Legends of the Starbounders") has made progress in the way of Wands now actually fire stuff and one potencially killed an entire planet's worth of Creatures, including me.
    - Gindew's Mod hasn't been worked on other than the Patch Work.

7. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Here is a quote from my latest Blog Post:
    This is part of my "Future of the Mod" posts on my Blog, kissykins.weebly.com

8. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

Prepare yourselves! there is not going to be an Update until the 30th July :( (apart from fix patches.)

i don't want another Update full of boring retextures etc. and maybe a Object or two, the next Update has a massive list of new Stuff which i am including, like a new set of PCs Objects. one is a beige plastic DOS Computer from the 8-90s, where as another will be a little drawing of the love of my life (Macbook).

Like i always say, i regularly Update my Blog with photos and GIFs about new Updates, as well as loads of other stuff. so if you curious about what i am up to, just check out my blog kissykins.weebly.com for all of the details.

crazygreggy likes this.
  9. Starbound playa

Starbound playa Pangalactic Porcupine

10. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

1300.png

You guys are truly the Best <3

crazygreggy likes this.
  11. Starbound playa

Starbound playa Pangalactic Porcupine

Gindew likes this.
  12. talen55

talen55 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

this is one of the many mod i have tryed that dont load for me in-game

13. crazygreggy

crazygreggy Phantasmal Quasar

You do understand that a comment like yours that has no information along with to indicate why you aren't able to use Gindews excellent mod is fairly pointless ? I can use it and I have quite a substantial mod load along with it . I understand that I'm not the only person in the same situation so if you want to help try posting your Starbound log . Until then , nothing can be done to assist you .

Seajun_ and Gindew like this.
  14. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

More Infomation would be brilliant, like a Error log would be really useful. :)

15. crazygreggy

Found my first Gindew codices in a Glitch village ( 1 & 3 ) so they are spawning nicely .

Gindew likes this.
  16. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

I find them mostly in the Libraries, but i found one in a Ranger Tower which was quite odd.

17. crazygreggy

Any book shelf really but I did raid a library and I gather got all three volumes there ( 2 copies of vol 1 )

18. RaginCajun

RaginCajun Phantasmal Quasar

That is awesome news Gindew. Both mods will surely be a staple in my mod collection for all of starbounds life. Actually since you mention wands. Have you seen the Arcane Add-On mod? I'd certainly look forward to a future where you guys could do some really great things for making magic a big presence in starbound. Thanks for all your work.

Gindew likes this.
  19. Gindew

Gindew Phantasmal Quasar

I have found that is most Villages there are several of the same Volume, which is a bit weird.

20. crazygreggy

Not really as I've found multiples of other vanilla codices in villages also . I think it just happens as a random treasure pool calculation . After raiding an entire village or facility I can end up with as many as three or four copies of one volume . Just means I have a nifty library back at home base !

Gindew likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.