Homestuck Clan Thread: Seven Deudly Acts

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Starstucks Clan, Jun 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kawaiiChiimera

kawaiiChiimera Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I thought you left

2. DJFlare84

DJFlare84 Spaceman Spiff

I know you weren't. I just felt like mentioning it.

Yes, the drama is new, but not unexpected. Fits with the chaos here.

Much like you, I only cared to be here to see what a few people I like were doing here; Pyro, Rak, etc. Y'know, because any time not spent worshipping the ground I walk on is suspicious...

Most of them have joined my RP forum. If that's a thing you're into, stop by and check it out.

3. Bizarre Monkey

Bizarre Monkey Big Damn Hero

I have left, as far as one can leave, anyway.

My posts now are bored spiels, granted still more logical and granular than anything you've ever posted, but that is the exact reason why you will lead the new Clan.

It takes an exceptionally tactless shitposter to pull it off. You are that shitposter. You will lead these hopeless straddlers to the drain of epitomy, and continue to beseech them with your one-lined banquets of wisdom.

You'll make a great leader to the coming funeral march.

elusiveTranscendent likes this.
  4. Alucard I

Alucard I King Homestuck I

Dear fucking @Bizarre Monkey. I understand it's fun for you to watch this thread crumble to pieces. Yet there is no need to appear every day or so and tell us how happy you are. If you left - never come back. You're behaving like a total cunt here, and I suppose everyone here become annoyed when you come, because all you do is talking about how horrible this thread is and how stupid and useless we all are. Leave at once and stop bothering us, dear rotten piece of problem.

5. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

what is love.
    ---
    So anyways I'm just going to continue...
    I don't know what I was doing, so...er...
    sheit.

6. kawaiiChiimera

Uhm...
    As far as I can tell, you haven't left, considering you're still posting.
    And please, its going to take a lot more than calling me a shitposter to make me do anything. :l

7. Bizarre Monkey

Don't flatter youself fish-face.

This is the first day I've been here since my departure. I agree, I am being a complete cunt. Do you not remember the Squid-inked prophecy?

I've nothing to lose. You've everything to sacrifice.

Do we understand each other?

That's the point of me, I can be the cunt, I can make the havoc that no one else can make. But rest assured dear Alu.

I am not here to kill your thread, that's already in the works... and nothing can stop it now.

8. Bizarre Monkey

I was going to leave the thread. I've decided that this time instead of just hopping back in and doing what everyone else would have me do.

I'm going to do what I do...

And honestly, why would I bother trying to make you change? You're useless. Rel and Shark proved that enough.

9. kawaiiChiimera

Ugh
    You resent us for going on and on about stupid topics for pages, and yet you stalk us and try to constantly remind us how horrible we are.
    Just leeaaave

10. Alucard I

Well, my beloved asshat, you do nothing but derail this thread. Oh, and let me remind you that it's prohibited by forum rules. Secondly, you're harassing us by threatening to make this thread disappear. Tsk-tsk. You shouldn't have done this, hon. I might just as well report you, but I offer you to leave this thread just like you said you would.

11. kawaiiChiimera

I'm useless, but so are you. :^

hue, asshat

12. Bizarre Monkey

For one who was so quick to jump ship only 20 or so pages ago, the tides sure have turned.

I don't really resent anyone. I'm just having fun.

Besides, if I left... who would entertain you?

13. kawaiiChiimera

eT would entertain me. ;3

14. Alucard I

Not You. Jesters aren't welcome here.

15. Bizarre Monkey

I have done no threatening at all. If you actually look at my posts all I have said is that I'm watching it just sort of kilter and die, and this has been happening for ages now. If I made any threat at all, which i did not, it was only to hasten the inevitable.

16. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

Not you. By this point, it has gone beyond being funny, and is simply aggrivating how you keep saying "The thread is dying". Quit harping on that, if you think it's going to die then just leave.

17. kawaiiChiimera

Just stop trolling and leave. This isn't entertaining. You know you've lost but you cling to this thread because you have nothing else to do.

18. Alucard I

We're terribly sorry for posting weird stuff in CLAN SUBFORUM. Because just like suggestions and general discussion it should be organised. Forgive us, Lord Fishdick.
    EDIT: I know you're being stupid so I'll warn you that what I said was sarcasm.

19. kawaiiChiimera

derp
    anyways
    Please just leave and let the thread die in peace.

20. Alucard I

cough I won't

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.