Homestuck Clan Thread: Seven Deudly Acts

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Starstucks Clan, Jun 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cis means that you're fine with your birth gender and are heterosexual, "Cis scum" means that the person talking thinks that if you're cis you're scum (and therefore means the person saying it is using it for irony or is an idiot).

2. The Demon of Borders

The Demon of Borders King Homestuck 4.13

3. Headmate is basically a tulpa

also Yes on Cis Scum

4. Bizarre Monkey

Bizarre Monkey Big Damn Hero

one of the most outrageous shitfits and i didnt even cause it

but again nothing whatsoever has been resolved, if you dont sort out your discrepancies now, youre in for one hell of a time\

beyond this post, i will not be around to cause problems, you can blame me all you want, my disappearance wont make the thread better, nor will correcting a member whose only been here for the past thread and a half

wox is right, if you try to bury your disagreements its only gonna get more explosive down the line, i told all of you this a while ago myself, bottling up your emotions isnt an ideal way to cope with stress and if you dont resolve your issues soon, youll all contribute to being the harbingers of your fractured coup

im not taking sides anymore, ive done all i can to prevent this early, and yet you are all yet again trying to stymy aggression like its a thing you understand, grudges are grudges, the only way to get past them is to talk it out, be that in an aggressive tone, or otherwise. im twenty six years old, and have been on the net for as long or longer than most of you, some of you were still in daipers for heavens sake

being nice wont get you anywhere, not in society nor on the internet, im successful at all because i found the power to be strong and get through whatever is thrown at me, j-blocks insults dont even effect me, and since im not gonna be here beyond now, i could care less if you all become tumblr or /b/ or w/e

but for your own good, get it fuckin together, i dont know how you even call each other friends when you cant even speak openly about matters without encouraging an absolute shitstorm, drama is an inevitability in life, and sooner or later, youre going to have a lot of it to deal with

5. MCMo

MCMo Treasure Box

no its people who are not trans and are assholes.
    I am cis
    I am not heterosexual
    but I am not trans
    so I am cis
    if you had to be hetero to be cis
    then the phrase cishet would be moot

6. TachyonBlade

TachyonBlade Phantasmal Quasar

7. Fuck, yeah ehks was right its Heterosexual
    I didnt read your post too hard

8. The Demon of Borders

9. Uh you're leavin bro? i mean the whole thing kinda died down a bit ago and just devolved into tumblr bashing, why not stay?

10. The Demon of Borders

11. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

I know nothing of gender definitions.

12. MCMo

MCMo Treasure Box

biz leaves like twice a week and even when he does for a long period of time he always stays available for contact
    he wont leave
    and that is why I corrected you
    you now know something of them happy learnday

13. The Demon of Borders

14. Ah, well thats cool i suppose, he'll be back sometime soon, and i wont feel like shit because i think i might have drove someone off

15. Padexin

Padexin Big Damn Hero

Bizarre Monkey: can you tell fedora dude that my leave is for reasons ive stated a good amount of pages back

elusiveTranscendent and Tovlyn like this.
  16. The Demon of Borders

And this concludes the epic 5-part series.

17. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

"What I learned today: Gender definitions"

elusiveTranscendent and Padexin like this.
  18. TachyonBlade

TachyonBlade Phantasmal Quasar

Are we still making jokes about "Die Cis Scum"?
    Because if we are,
    [​IMG]

19. MCMo what the hell does Gender Fluid mean?
    it sounds rather... Nasty or whatever

:(

20. Ravenous Space Rat

Ravenous Space Rat Cosmic Narwhal

How did you get that badge?
    I wish I had a badge...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.