Homestuck Clan Thread: Seven Deudly Acts

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Starstucks Clan, Jun 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elusiveTranscendent

elusiveTranscendent Pangalactic Porcupine

Ugh. I'm so sorry, Shark. I got caught up in setting up for vacation stuffs. :(

Padexin, Arch-Mage Zandor and Tovlyn like this.
  2. Alucard I

Alucard I King Homestuck I

I like how everyone are going on vacations and I'm staying here like a guarding dog
    woof! :3

Last edited: Jul 12, 2014
  3. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

1:52 AM - cyberspyXD: wox y are you stalking me tho
    1:53 AM - WoxandWarf: because I'm chasing for the booty

Is this wox.

4. This is 2:00 AM wox.

5. Canon.png

6. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

2AM wox is usually regular nerd though.

7. Bizarre Monkey

Bizarre Monkey Big Damn Hero

@Rakuida
    huuuuueeee
    you know what this means, right?
    i can move while channeling
    blizzard
    the frost mages one weakness in raiding
    and its gone

oh and i can pop ice barrier, use icefloes, use a teleport while running away

i cannot wait to have fun with this

8. The Mumble gets even dumber than the group chat at 2 AM.

9. Kitty Box

Kitty Box Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@cyberspyXD @Rakuida @Galactic Mindswipe @WoxandWarf @elusiveTranscendent
    http://mfi.re/listen/e7ixyy6xbex1osb/Rak_Cyber_OTP.wav
    DRAMATIC CLICK(GALACTIC MOUNDSWEEP) REEDIN

10. Relinies

Relinies King Homestuck III

17 AM*

11. Galactic Mindswipe

Galactic Mindswipe Giant Laser Beams

12. F-ranko

F-ranko Heliosphere

How did we get to this point, thread
    How

13. Arch-Mage Zandor

Arch-Mage Zandor Space Kumquat

:eek:

14. DJFlare84

DJFlare84 Spaceman Spiff

What is this gibberish.
    Actually, factually me in WarFrame.

Yes, I roll Ash. And I roll that motherfucker with max efficiency mah ninjas.

Heeey it's the turd. What's up, man?

15. elusiveTranscendent

It annoys me that I switched tense in the middle of it. I've decided that this will be an AU within Aeridan's Starstuck universe where all of us are Highschool Students.
    @Rakuida @cyberspyXD @WoxandWarf @Aeridan
    And now the sequel.

It had been a few weeks since that hot summer day. The leaves had begun changing color, transitioning from their vibrant green to a spectrum of red and yellows. Rak fidgeted around, pacing around the room, constantly looking at his watch. Today was one of the last days before school started! And today.. he wanted to spend the whole day with Cyber. "Calm down, Rak, he'll be here soon." Rak's roomate, Elusif, said. Rak sighed. "Yeah.. I guess you're right..." Rak then took a seat on their couch, the door adjacent to where he was sitting. Elusif put on his coat with the intent to head out. "Well, you two have /fun./" He jested. "I've got stuff to do, so.. see ya." Rak looked up from his seat. "Alright, see you." Rak gave a wave to his friend before Elusif left. Rak then turned on the TV, deciding to watch his favorite show, Democracy Man. Soon, it was 9AM. Rak looked at his watch. "Where is he? He should be here right no-"

DING DONG!

Rak got up from his seat excitedly, rushing over to the door and opening it. And there he was, his glowing boyfriend. "Hey, Cybe-" Rak began to enthusiastically say, but Cyber cut him off by rushing through the door and closing it. "Phew.." Cyber sighed, seemingly relieved. Rak was confused by his strange behavior. "Hm? What's wrong, Cyber?" Rak questioned, snuggling up to him. Cyber accepted the embrace. "There's this weird guy following me..." Rak continued his hug. "A weird guy..?" Cyber nodded before continuing. "Yeah... I overheard his name was Wox..." They hugged for a bit longer before ending their embrace.

"So, what's so weird about this guy?" Rak said, stepping back. "He. Keeps. On. Following. Me." Cyber said, emphasizing each word. Rak didn't get why Cyber was so peeved. "So? Maybe he just wants to be your friend?" Cyber shook his head. "No.. It's more than that.. He just.." Cyber paused for a second, trying to find the right words. "Gives off this weird vibe..." Rak was still confused by how vague he was. "What do you mea-" Rak began to say, before loud knocking came from the door.

"O-Oh god!" Cyber cowered behind Rak, his glow seeming to become a bit more pale. "T-That's probably him! Don't open it!" Rak had a lopsided frown on his face. What if it was Elusif? He was conflicted.

> Open The Door?

Yes:

"Relax, Cyber.. It's probably not him." Rak approached the door, putting his hand on the knob, before turning back to face the cowering novakid. "Plus, even if it is this 'Wox' guy, I'll just tell him off. No big deal..." Rak opened the door, seeing a strange boy. "And you are..?" Rak began to say. The other boy had an uncanny grin on his face, his hands behind his back, not saying a word. "If you're here for my boyfriend, then step off. He's mine!" Rak said, turning to the still scared novakid. However, while he wasn't looking, Wox moved with lightning quick speed, stabbing Rak in the neck with a syringe. "W-Wha...?" Rak stuttered, putting his hand to his neck, feeling the syringe. "N-No.." Rak was able to mutter, before collapsing to the ground. Wox stepped over Rak's unconscious body, advancing towards the novakid. "N-No! G-Get away from me!" Cyber screamed, stepping back. Wox pulled out more syringes. "Don't worry, Cyber.. I'll have fun with you and your boyfriend!"

That night, Elusif returned to their dorm. For the first day, he had just assumed Rak had stayed over at Cyber's place. After a few days, the police were called in to investigate, but it was too late.. Cyber and Rak were never seen again. The End.

No:

"You're right, Cyber. I won't open the door if it makes you that uncomfortable..." Rak turned back to his boyfriend and motioned over to the couch. How about we play some video games?" Cyber's mood lifted considerably. "Sure!"

They played video games the entire day.. the knocking went on for hours, but eventually stopped. "Whew.. I'm beat.." Rak sighed, after losing to Cyber in Mario Kart for the hundreth time. "Yeah. I guess... I guess I should be going..." Cyber said, seeming anxious. Rak noticed the change in Cyber's expression. "Hey, you can crash at my place." Cyber looked up at Rak, his brand glowing enthusiastically. "Really?" Rak shrugged. "Sure.. I don't think Elusif would mind. Plus, we still have an open couch." Cyber snuggled up to Rak. "Mmkay. Could we maybe.. share your bed?" Rak blushed. "O-Of course." They went to the bedroom, and got comfortable, eventually falling asleep together.

A little later, Elusif returned, making sure to unlock the door quietly. He walked into the bedroom, seeing the two sleeping lovers. "D'aww..." Elusif quietly squeed. He shipped them SO HARD. The End.

My magnum opus, Mark 2.

16. elusiveTranscendent

Whoops. I messed up with the ping with @cyberspyXD. There we go.

Padexin, Arch-Mage Zandor and Tovlyn like this.
  17. This is the actual creepiest story.

18. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

why

19. elusiveTranscendent

:rofl:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.