1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Furry Friendly Starbound Server (Modpack Updated 4/7/2015, Races, Music, Improvements and more!)

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by Snowpup, Dec 29, 2013.

1. XxSilentShadow2

XxSilentShadow2 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

:cool::geek::cool::geek::cool::geek:

:rainbowbarf:

2. Comito

Comito Pangalactic Porcupine

3. xeranova

xeranova Void-Bound Voyager

So I decided to make a visual guide to registering and Snow told me to post it here.

I've been through this process with quite a few users who simply cannot figure it out even when we put it plainly so I created these pictures.

Step 1: Select a Username and Password (don't use Xera as your username for obvious reasons)
    [​IMG]

Step 2: Log out (Because people think that step one is all they need to do for some reason)
    [​IMG]

Step 3: Select Multiplayer (Because some people think they need to restart?)
    [​IMG]

Step 4: CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER (heheh)
    [​IMG]

Step 5: Input your username and password (again you shouldn't be typing Xera because that is me and my username i'm only using it as an example)
    [​IMG]

Step 6: Join Server

That's it for the visual guide.
    Now please stop making the admins and I explain things >A<

XxSilentShadow2 and Bradicus300 like this.
  4. Snowpup

Snowpup Giant Laser Beams

This is awesome, thank you. I'll be tossing this on the front page~

5. RadiumRaven

RadiumRaven Aquatic Astronaut

Hello! I was wondering if I could make a suggestion for an addition to the current mod list? It's nothing major, just another race. The Cervi mod (Deer and Fauna type race). Just thought it was worth a mention because I hope to see the server grow in diversity! Thank you for your consideration!

6. Razorleaf

Razorleaf Phantasmal Quasar

there was a mod I was gonna suggest to be added, but I seem to have forgotten what it was :rofl:

7. Snowpup

Absolutely. PM me please, I'll try and remember next time I get around to mod pack (I try not to update it /too/ often because it's a pain on the users.)

8. Razorleaf

I just remembered what mod it was! the Mousqutaire race. the server needs more mice!

9. devferret

devferret Void-Bound Voyager

Wait, ever thought of adding the Lucario race?

10. Snowpup

We will be going down for a while, probably a few hours. Attempting to upgrade mono and being slapped with every exception possible.

I will post here when back online.

XxSilentShadow2 likes this.
  11. fafeman

fafeman Pangalactic Porcupine

Yes, and it will be, even though I hate it so.

12. Snowpup

We are back online now, I'm sorry for the extended wait.

Lucario will be added when it is completed, have no fear~

Bradicus300 likes this.
  13. Cobalt Lightning

Cobalt Lightning Existential Complex

As Snowpup said, yes, but not until it's basically completed.

I've been in touch with its creator, last we spoke he was doing something with hair-styles, which would add even more uniqueness per Lucario character. I can't wait until it gets finished, myself, so I can have an actual alt I would like to use in the server.

14. Snowpup

Alright everyone, there's been a nice update with the proxy.

We will no longer be resetting every three hours. The proxy now checks memory usage dynamically, and is set to give the 10 minute countdown once a certain limit has been reached.

This should end up in less-frequent restarts (and even non-existent when I get a hold of the binary that has the fixed memory leak issue from a dev {has been offered to me, just waiting on reply}), however it simply depends on how many resources are being used now.

15. Inigma_

Inigma_ Void-Bound Voyager

Been playing the mod for a few days, and more so been enjoying the server, but there seems to be a problem with one of the race mods, being the Kaenids. Not sure why, but whenever I attempt to create a character bein a Kaenid, StarBound just up, and crashes. Not sure if it's due to another mod, but I thought I'd just leave that here.

16. TheMegaBomber

TheMegaBomber Void-Bound Voyager

Lucario Mod Update! :3

devferret likes this.
  17. Snowpup

It's probably broken. When I get free time I'll look into it and update it.

18. Cobalt Lightning

Cobalt Lightning Existential Complex

I think with its current state the Lucario Mod would also be worth the addition, as well.

That's jut my own opinion, though, as it still is getting some work done, mainly in terms of the gear.

19. Razorleaf

anyone know some coordinates to a planet with an Avali town?

20. LagAurion

LagAurion Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So me and my friends decided to make an Avali Settlement. And uh, some of our NPC's are duplicating. Is this a server glitch?

Attached Files: