1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Furry Friendly Starbound Server (Modpack Updated 4/7/2015, Races, Music, Improvements and more!)

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by Snowpup, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Snowpup

Snowpup Giant Laser Beams

If those trees were in the pony modpack then they are back. I simply removed a lot of the redundant Pony races.

2. Cobalt Lightning

Cobalt Lightning Existential Complex

I had that same problem when the new wrapper rolled out.

What I did to fix it was remake my character. I suggest you go write down the coordinates you like and do the same, but that's just me.

3. Cobalt Lightning

HOW 'BOUT NO?

Seriously, though, it's there for those that wanna use it, and also serves as a more satisfying endgame

As for the mechs, again no. Just from the preview it looks like it could easily be lag intensive

Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
    XxSilentShadow2 likes this.
  4. TheMegaBomber

TheMegaBomber Void-Bound Voyager

By chance is the Lucario Race in this server? or planed to be in it?

5. Cobalt Lightning

It's planned, but not until it's finished, more than likely.

Creator of that mod said he is working on hair-styles now, to help add the sense of uniqueness.

6. Comito

Comito Pangalactic Porcupine

7. fafeman

fafeman Pangalactic Porcupine

I didn't actually expect you to post this. >->

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
  8. YoshioGamer

YoshioGamer Pangalactic Porcupine

IDC

9. fafeman

Damn you. :wut:

10. YoshioGamer

YoshioGamer Pangalactic Porcupine

i removed it happy :p

11. fafeman

A little. >v>

YoshioGamer likes this.
  12. Bradicus300

Bradicus300 Big Damn Hero

Considering just using that jeep or car causes a lag spike for a bit I imagine the mechs are way worse.

13. fafeman

Speaking of which, we could probably remove the hoverbikes mod and the chocobo mod. Nobody really uses them but to show off.

14. Cobalt Lightning

I've actually crashed a couple times when hopping into one of the vanilla vehicles, be it car, jeep, or mech.

Something to do with the sound.

15. CollyPanda

CollyPanda Void-Bound Voyager

i found out that the modpack has he mod CreativeMode, which is great for socializing and having fun but i still liked the idea of a trade system mentioned at the beginning of the forum, is that not avaliable/possible anymore?

16. Cobalt Lightning

I do not remember anything of the trading sort.

However, that doesn't mean it doesn't already exist in its crudest form: You drop what they want, they drop what you want. The Creative Mode mod only gives access to all VANILLA items, so you'll still need help for Avali and Felin stuff, for 2 examples.

Wow, looking back to the first page and I can tell how much I've grown a lot in this community: From mere user that got griefed once to the self-acclaimed Public-Relations administrator.

DracoScale likes this.
  17. xeranova

xeranova Void-Bound Voyager

Silent discovered that the hoverbikes float on water, making them ideal for those who think swimming to get to various attractions at spawn is a pain.

18. Snowpup

Snowpup Giant Laser Beams

Alright everyone: Few updates to the proxy today!

There have been changes to the way the user accounts work~
    • If you have forgotten your username, hop on an alternate character and ask a mod/admin to whois your offline character you registered the account with. They will give you your login username.
    • You may now reset your login password with the new changepassword command! You MUST be logged in first for this to work. This will take effect immediately.
    • We now have a more integrated restart process. Restart times are quite a lot quicker (upwards to a minute max), there is now a countdown (currently only 10 seconds before each restart but soon implementing 10, 5, and 1 minute warnings).
    • Various Bugfixes

DracoScale and XxSilentShadow2 like this.
  19. DracoScale

DracoScale Phantasmal Quasar

I just love to see how well this server is getting around, its a great server and as soon as im able to make donations ill surely be happy to do them! :)
    After all its like i said before, this server is worth it.:megusta:

20. XxSilentShadow2

XxSilentShadow2 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Nuh, The chocobo's make me feel popular and wanted. ;-;

(Seriously though, I love the Chocobos and you can use the Hoverbikes to go across the Oceans fast & easy.)

:rainbowbarf: