1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Kalbian Race 1.1.1

Curious goats in space!

1. BWL

BWL Title Not Found

I'm gonna be honest, when I saw them while I was still working on the goats I thought "Are you freakin' kidding me, someone beat me to it!?" :p Hahaha

2. beari78

beari78 Guest

Lol, I'll be Phoenix again. :rofl:
    [​IMG]
    My client, Djinn, blablabla.

3. BWL

BWL Title Not Found

Just giving an update. Been working on the outlines of objects and other things to make them more in fit with other things. I had some issues with Photoshop's calibration so that's why I ended up with a lot of weird things. It's been calibrated now though and all the stuff should be much nicer looking in the next update.

Here's a WIP shot for those curious

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
  4. BWL

BWL Title Not Found

BWL updated Kalbian Race with a new update entry:

Kalbian Race 1.0.2

Read the rest of this update entry...

vintycent likes this.
  5. aparoid100

aparoid100 Void-Bound Voyager

i like this mod due to the fact one of the armors remind me of the chozo from metroid

BWL likes this.
  6. beari78

beari78 Guest

They all remind me of them a bit.

7. vintycent

vintycent Master Chief

BWL, you sir, are a god! I absolutely love your race it's simply amazing and I can't wait for updates to come. :eek:
    ~Just dropping by to let you know I appreciate your hard work

ps. Being OCD and all will you change the icon in the crafting menu at some point in the future for the armor? (I know it's not a big deal but still)

Kalbian.png

Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
    BWL likes this.
  8. BWL

BWL Title Not Found

Dude, that looks awesome! Nice! Don't forget to update, I tweaked the furniture to match the rest of the game more. The icon thing is comming up! Not on the priority list as of now but it's on the to-do list. Don't worry. Really happy to hear that you like the goats! :)

ps. I see that you're using Frackin' Flora. My mod is now also supported by that, so don't forget to update that as well if you want the starter quests!

vintycent likes this.
  9. vintycent

vintycent Master Chief

I will update it, as soon as I figure out how that is, I'm still new to modding and all so I just remove the mod from the mods file and download the file again and replace it?

10. BWL

BWL Title Not Found

Mhmm! Just delete the old folder and extract in the new. That'll do it.

11. Supersaulo413

Supersaulo413 Void-Bound Voyager

I need help installing it

12. vintycent

vintycent Master Chief

Hey Supersaulo, it's easy just follow these steps:
    1. Download the file at the top right and unzip it with (for example) winRAR
    2. Open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\mods (assuming you got the game via steam) otherwise open wherever you stored the Starbound files on you computer
    3. Drag the file from winRAR to your mods file and you're done!

:pfff:

Also if you haven't gotten the "charactercreationmod" yet, you will need to download that mod aswell since it allows you to use modded species like the Kalbion

13. BWL

BWL Title Not Found

Hey guys, was out of town for a few days but I have a ton of new stuff done so we'll be seeing some updates soon.

vintycent likes this.
  14. BWL

BWL Title Not Found

BWL updated Kalbian Race with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.3

Read the rest of this update entry...

15. Rafni

Rafni Tentacle Wrangler

Oyo! Showing off the fancy front-end of the goat-house (vanilla building materials :U )

Attached Files:

Slimy and BWL like this.
  16. BWL

BWL Title Not Found

Looks awesome! Love the cap.

17. Wiredwrong

Wiredwrong Astral Cartographer

there any servers that use your mod BWL?

18. Scouren

Scouren Scruffy Nerf-Herder

May or may not share common ancestry with the peglaci. I hope it's the latter, they hate family reunions.

19. BWL

BWL Title Not Found

I wouldn't know to be honest. I'd be happy if some server was though! I'd def. would want to drop by and see what's going on. :)

These ARE goats tho, darnit! Hahah

20. BWL

BWL Title Not Found

Here's a test of the new materials and tiles I made. [​IMG]

These'll be used for dungeons and other random encounters. Lemme know what you think.

beari78 likes this.