Homestuck Clan Thread: Seven Deudly Acts

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Starstucks Clan, Jun 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead Phantasmal Quasar

We have to sound out our "fucks" and "shits"?

2. Padexin

Padexin Big Damn Hero

Sorry. My English teacher told us that "semicolons are the punctuation of God" or something of the like

3. elusiveTranscendent

elusiveTranscendent Pangalactic Porcupine

Bleaugh. In the car again.

Tovlyn, Padexin and turntechGodhead like this.
  4. turntechGodhead

They are;
    Fuck BM; punctuate everything with semicolons;

5. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

vroom vroom

6. Bizarre Monkey

Bizarre Monkey Big Damn Hero

Oh man, I just remembered a sort of story I made a while back, it was after watching some spoopy lord English flicks and retiring from Watching Attack on Titan and I got mad inspired to do a Dystopian-themed thing or two and I look back and they sorta depress me but I'll let you guys take your scoop on it.

This is an older work brought about by a time where I wasn't quite in a stable mindset, so I apologize if it comes off as edgy or pretentious.
    “What drives us…?”

“Why do we strive so hard to run, from an enemy that is everywhere… it is something about mortals that I will never understand, surely such a miserable existence isn’t one worth having.”

“I was once like you.”

“Like you, against all odds I ran from my problems. Until I got tired of running… Then I fought, I am now so powerful that my presence is anywhere and everywhere. They said Lily would never amount to anything, that she was a weak girl whose backbone was the only thing keeping her alive…”

“How I showed them.”

--CCC presents—

“Monster”

“They call me this, without looking once at themselves.”

Villain revealed, it’s a small girl with large dinner plate eyes, barely school age, wielding a fearsome longsword.

“Oh how their world would be shattered, if they knew the truth. But even though I could tell them, they won’t believe me. They are as self-righteous as they are cruel.”

--She draws her sword.—

“Well, I can play your game… monsters.”

--Dramatic Thunderstrike--

Her power is revealed, Omnipresence. She is at 15 different places at once in the current moment, stabbing a human.

“Don’t lie. You filthy creatures are masochists. You live for pain and I am only providing you an unending ultimatum.”

“I will bring you a tortured Dystopia that you shall only escape on the precipice of my blade.”

“Death is the only escape…”
    Now, again you see that I am unable to just write a fuckin' normal story. I think I expressed this idea ages back with the omnipresent mass-murdering infant girl, or at least the concept of omnipresence as a villains power. In a game, this would never work without being cheesy-- omnipresence is one of the most potent powers one can have in any sort of physical form and would topple any other power, so unless I wanted to make an animated show where people get killed a lot I don't think this'll ever see the light of day as a thing. However, perhaps an investigator who looks into the matter may be spared and finds out about the trauma this girl went through, and is able to level with her on it.

Would have to be incredibly psychological, and if I wanted to make an animated series I'd rather do it about the avatars of the CCC and Corporation XVI and our struggles against each other and our rivals.

It's sort of funny I'll have to write a little on my ideas for Corporation XVI and their pact with the CCC, like they are just our future selves so we can't kill them because we're predestined to become them at some point, much like they won't kill us because we become then, and any attempts would entirely skip their minds since they aren't retarded. Yeah I'm definitely gonna write a post on this later.

7. elusiveTranscendent

elusiveTranscendent Pangalactic Porcupine

:wtf:

Tovlyn, turntechGodhead and Padexin like this.
  8. Bizarre Monkey

Well I mean if your english teacher likes them yeah do that and get top grades.

But seriously they are hideous when used more than once or twice and I'll be honest I'm not exactly sure when they are necessary.

But I know it's not as a stand in for commas. I used to do the same thing and several people said ahahaha jesus biz wtf are you even doing, in fact I can prove that has happened

9. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

:megusta:

10. Padexin

Padexin Big Damn Hero

Yeah, it's force of habit from when I was in her class

11. turntechGodhead

3/10 sounds like maximum corn.
    Edit: Also Monster is also already the name of a hella good manga.

12. Bizarre Monkey

Good, it's just as shitty as I thought.

Now I can forget it existed and come up with a way better idea. (Which isn't hard for me since I'm bursting with ideas.)

13. Padexin

Padexin Big Damn Hero

I've read through some of that
    Pretty good, I can't remember why I stopped
    EDIT: Oops, I cut out the wrong part of the post
    EDIT#2: Fix't

14. Bizarre Monkey

It's a fuckin delicious energy drink too dont forget

15. turntechGodhead

You disgust me.
    #rekt
    I accidently said it was a show instead of a manga, so we are both #rekt.

16. Roxie Stables

Roxie Stables Parsec Taste Tester

Exactly.

17. Padexin

Padexin Big Damn Hero

Pretty sure it's also a show

Tovlyn and elusiveTranscendent like this.
  18. TachyonBlade

TachyonBlade Phantasmal Quasar

If I recall, there was a dumb anime about that or something, with the main character being some guy called Kazuto or some random generic name with a bloody "lance" that looked more like a sword. He even used it like a sword

19. Padexin

Padexin Big Damn Hero

Was it called Kaze-no-Stigma?
    My brother and I tried watching that for about five minutes
    The voice acting was garbage
    We were watching a sub

20. Padexin

Padexin Big Damn Hero

Welcome back, Mr. Wizard

21. Bizarre Monkey

Oh man, speaking of past ideas, I'll probably make this one into a game maker game since it's stupid and just silly as fuck.

Basically the Government are trying to force France (among other places) into using this really cheap shitty flour that just doesn't work well at all for Baguettes and Croissants and shit, and eventually this baker gets mad pissed, and with breadstick in hand and satchel on hip vows to weed out this floury menace and reform france to being able to make what it does again.

The protagonist is a stereotypical as fuck French Baker and his weapon is a breadstick, and it upgrades to different french baked goods.

So yes, you can go hitting people with a breadstick, also I might make a mechanic where if you're idle you can eat some off the breadstick, which restores a little bit of health but lowers the amount of damage it does by virtue of not being as weighty.

Picking up sacks of flour would allow you to restore your bread stick, also while not as powerful, you'd switch to a rolling pin when your breadstick was unavailable.

Ultimate weapons for consideration? "The Baguette", "Croissantimus Maximus Breadus" and ahahaha oh god it is a dumb concept. It is a dumb concept and I love it!

I'll drop u m8

22. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

uwot m8

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.