1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Enhanced Body Shape EBS 1.0.5 & EEBS 1.0.4

A boost to the bust.

1. Word on the Wind

Word on the Wind Former Staff

This.

Also, suppose it makes no sense for the attire to bounce. (Like say, it's made of metal.) There's not really any way to set a non-bouncing armor to a bouncing body sprite and prevent the peek-outs. So either everything has to, none do or some kind of spriting master comes along and finds a solution.

-This- is why I'm not even going to attempt to do so.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
  2. mechaghost2003

mechaghost2003 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i''ve been tring the mod myself. looks good very polished. it does look kinda silly with everyone super boosted but well, thems the breaks. When ever they do the dungeon master mode. I imagen that it'll be more useful for makeing characters. I know I can definatly play with a glitch scientist with extra brain moduals in the chest. I find it funny.

3. Senpai Deviljo

Senpai Deviljo Cosmic Narwhal

it looks good but weird at the same time i don't mind getting it but i have a nexus mod that i think would have a conflict with this mod. but in all wells great mod. -hands a cookie-

4. Senpai Deviljo

Senpai Deviljo Cosmic Narwhal

i just notice where are the batteries on the glitch and what type are they? :rofl:

5. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

try to make it compatible w/ race mods

6. Word on the Wind

If you mean custom-race mods, that's on them or oneself. One can edit the art assets on one's own. Otherwise if a race-mod maker wanted to make a compatible sprite sheet, they could.

7. Spay1100

Spay1100 Void-Bound Voyager

8. Word on the Wind

While I can appreciate the effort put forth, I do not appreciate the fact that I was never asked for permission or even notified that this was being made.

9. Word on the Wind

10. Gir554

Gir554 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

While I have no problem with this mod at all I would suggest you change the name, at the moment it's "Enhanced Body Shape" name sounds much broader than the mod itself is, and while that isn't a major issue it could be confusing both for people who want a different kind of mod, and for people who want this and wouldn't think to look for it under the current name. I admit to having no alternate ideas myself, but if you think it's possible to make the name of the mod a little less broad while still keeping it so that no one would find it offensive it would be worth thinking about. Of course if you can't think of anything or simply want to keep the name the same then that's fine too, it's your mod and what you feel is a fitting name is ultimately the right thing no matter what anyone says.

11. Word on the Wind

I'm the kind of person who will cease all activity and stare at a screen for 6+ hours trying to think of a name. While the potential for confusion exists, I'm not going to change it to "Enlarged Breast Size" or something due to obvious reasons and I don't feel any rebranding will ease the potential confusion without being flagrant about it. I'll err on the side of caution, thank you.

12. Word on the Wind

Bit late on this, but we've broken 1000 downloads. Whee.

Not the most impressive of milestones I'll admit but hey, it's more than some can claim.

13. Word on the Wind

14. Cooper_PB

Cooper_PB Void-Bound Voyager

is there any way that you could get it to be a .zip instead of a .rar, my computer is unable to download this mod and would like to download it

15. Word on the Wind

Word on the Wind updated Enhanced Body Shape with a new update entry:

Archive Validation

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1408724550][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Done.

16. rawkinrex

rawkinrex Phantasmal Quasar

Awesome mod... Can't wait for the nightly build to be beta release. Looking forward to this in the new version.

17. Word on the Wind

Word on the Wind updated Enhanced Body Shape with a new update entry:

EBS 1.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

18. lillgrinn

lillgrinn Phantasmal Quasar

I remake this mod for Starbound (Nightly version) with new patch system. If you want, i can share this version.

19. Word on the Wind

We should already be good for the upcoming mod changes. Thank you however.

20. Derpen

Derpen Void-Bound Voyager

So just food for thought here. Could you make it so that it can be set in the charter creation? That and its not just a Client mod. (as far as I know, if you don't have the mod you don't see it)
    Because I am sure some people have some clothing sets that only fit with this mod, which means if you don't have the mod then you don't get the same look.
    That and well... Just plain showing it off in Multiplayer.

Again I am only suggesting, I don't really expect this to happen.

Anyways, Great mod. And I will send it to some of my friends, because something like this shouldn't go unknown... But that's just me.