The Avali Nexus Goes Fourth

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by RyuujinZERO, Jul 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jetpack725

Jetpack725 Guest

You can definitely talk

2. gonzogonz

gonzogonz Phantasmal Quasar

im sorry, TWO WEEKS?! 14 DAYS?! WHAT MAKES IT TAKE SO MUCH TIME!? *body completely still as he yells himself silly*
    yeah? what are you hinting at?

3. Jetpack725

Jetpack725 Guest

I'm hinting that your talking right now.

4. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

I don't know what we're yelling about but I bet i can do it in 4 days

5. Mc Fow1er

Mc Fow1er Pangalactic Porcupine

Yeah well I want to make sure that his nervus system has had a change to recuperate before being used, he could fuck his body up more if I were to let him off in 5 days, at minimum you could leave at 8 days, but you might have a few... glitches if you will with movement... that's why I recommend 2 weeks, besides you won't have a reason to be mad at me if your nevus system buggs out as it's not my fault you didn't give it a chance to get back to full health.

6. gonzogonz

glitches? bugs? are you going to turn me into a drone/cyber-zombie/thing?

7. Mc Fow1er

No, think of it this way, at some point you could loose complete control of your body and probably not be able to move, and besides have you ever tryed to regrow someone's nerves? its bloody hard, luckly I'll be using nanobots to speed up the regeneration, it would normally take about 3 - 7 months for your nerves to regrow so tis is quite an opportune moment.

8. Jetpack725

Jetpack725 Guest

Nanobots, always useful

9. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

pshaw, 3-7 months? I can still probably do it in 4-6 days with no complications

10. gonzogonz

what will you do?

11. Jetpack725

Jetpack725 Guest

It's Surge.

Intrebute likes this.
  12. Mc Fow1er

Considering mine involves no cloning or pain, I would like to see what he will offer.

13. Acewonder

Acewonder Guest

Considering yours takes a butt-load of time to take place, I vote that gonzo exits the nexus and re-enters. When you die in the nexus you don't die in real life.

14. Jetpack725

Jetpack725 Guest

Well then

15. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

well I'm just going to pass on what doc patch is telling me over comms

"alien physiology, is tricky, not enough data for a full treatment right now, would have to run some basic tests, I've got anesthetic lying around, won't even know where he is, but without a healthy subject to collect data from it'll be a day or two before I can get you a treatment plan ready, need to check chemical compatibility and receptiveness to available methods, without 'control' data side effects may arise, nothing serious, increased receptiveness to sensations, loss of motor skills while the body adapts to the new nerves, reduced rate of nerve decay, or increased, any effects can go either way, roughly 20% margin for error, get me a 'control' specimen and I can have everything ready to get started by tomorrow morning, no major side effects beyond the usual treatable effects of regenerative agents. Nervous reconstruction is tricky, will cut out bad nerves, muscle tissue damage is probable, will leave it be for a bit, use regenerative agents to stimulate regrowth of nerves from healthy nerves, need inhibitor agents and stints to control and guide growth, prevent it going anywhere strange, will be working around the clock on it, take 3-4 days on it's own, then apply regenerative and inhibitor agents to damaged muscle tissue, take an hour or two, no problems, lots of new data."

16. gonzogonz

...wat...

17. Jetpack725

Jetpack725 Guest

Wizardry.

18. gonzogonz

so you need a test subject before you can get to work?

19. Acewonder

Acewonder Guest

We're kind of in the nexus. It's all a simulation. You can kind of leave if you so insist, and then come back a little later. I'm honestly quite surprised everyone has gone through with the endless amounts of physical pain you've inflicted upon one another which has lead up to "death".

20. gonzogonz

this has all been a simulation!?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.