Homestuck Clan Thread: Seven Deudly Acts

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Starstucks Clan, Jun 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pyromancerLaurentius

pyromancerLaurentius Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So first of all we're in a dreambubble.
    Said dreambubble is, as best i can tell, just outside Gamzee's hive.
    People present at the time of first entry: Gamzeee Makara and Nepeta Leijon
    I join as Rose and they're not really do anything.
    When I ask how people are Nepeta says Gamzee's gone crazy (because last time she saw him was when he was high).
    I have to leave to get yogurt before i can really clear things up.
    When I get back like an hour later a lot has changed
    People present at the time of rejoin: AFK Kanaya who never does anything, Eridan, Grand Highblood, the same Nepeta and Gamzee.
    Eridan seems borderline catatonic at first, while gamzee and the highblood are arguing and nepeta seems to be studiously ignoring everyone, writing in her "shipment book"
    I make some small talk, figure out what's going on, then somehow manage to draw Eridan out of his shell.
    Eridan then derails everyone by eating cookies, trying to shoot me (no sell thanks to the quills of echidna), pissing off the grand highblood, trying to blow us all up, and demanding more cookies.
    He finishes by shooting himself then leaving because I can't stop sassing him (he just left himself open constantly).
    Then Gamzee had to go do shit for a bit, so it was me, Nepeta, and Grand Highblood.
    After getting tired of GHB being like "you all suck I should kill you all why is my descendant a useless sack of shit" for several minutes I conspire with nepeta to ignore him.
    Several minutes of talking loudly about shipping pisses him off well enough, then Gamzee gets back.
    He catches on that we're ignoring Highblood pretty quickly, and starts arguing with GHB about it.
    GHB says he doesn't need Gamzee's help, Gamzee just plain despises GHB.
    The two start getting more and more angry as me and nepeta stifle laughs and try to keep up the charade.
    Gamzee starts beating up GHB and we just watch the fight.
    Then the combat breaks up for a bit somehow, and gamzee decides to get creepy.
    He rests his head on her shoulder and puts his arm around her, all while she trys her utmost to ignore him and continue talking to me.
    (Here's where shit gets really weird.)
    He then forces her to hiss him while pinning her to the ground.
    I try both physical force and magic to get him off, to no avail while Nepeta scratches and kicks him.
    Eventually he lets go and gets thrown into the air by my magic (oops).
    Gamzee then sulks for a bit while GHB is disappointed that he didn't kill/rape her.
    Gamzee then suddenly gets up and just LAYS INTO GHB with his clubs.
    His coupe de grace is to tear GHB's head off and throw it into a corner.
    He then goes back to sulking while nepeta is confused about what the hell just happened and why Gamzee is sad.
    Gamzee is also really fucking angry still as I try to defuse the situation and explain to nepeta.
    Thankfully a Karkat shows up, and helps me calm down Gamzee while I try to explain to nepeta.
    Nepeta finally gets it, while Karkat turns into lisp!braces!karkat, because that does sound kinda adorable.
    As nepeta and Karkat try to calm down Gamzee I just stand there trying to mend things between Gamzee and Nepeta.
    Eventually I conclude that Gamzee and Nepeta need to just talk to each other (horror of horrors though it may be), to sort this shit out
    Karkat and I chill a bit away while the two discuss their feelings
    at this time a bunch of other people join who don't really do anything but converse in OOC
    Eventually Gamzee admits to being flushed for Nepeta, and they hug while the OOC explodes with "D'aww" and "I SHIP IT"
    Then a whole lot of nothing but OOC happens as I free the dude playing GHB from having to RP his corpse by throwing his body over a cliff
    Then a kankri shows up, there's yet more OOC, and I start getting hella lag from all these people
    Then there's the dinner call, so I have Rose wake up and go off to do that.

EDIT: Sadly no log because you can't get logs of group chats

2. pyromancerLaurentius

OK kung fury's preview was awesome.

3. >goes to get yogurt
    >comes back a whole hour later

But yeah that did get pretty weird

4. pyromancerLaurentius

LOOK IT WAS REALLY GOOD YOGURT.
    Like, I dunno how much popularity fancy customizable frozen yogurt has gotten outside of SoCal, but basically you get really dope frozen yogurt flavors and mix however many toppings you want into them, then pay based on weight.

5. Yep, there's a place like that a few miles from my house, 16 Handles.

omg froyo is the best

6. pyromancerLaurentius

We have yogurtland and cherry on top (the has-been of froyo).

7. Alright thread, I'm going to bed now.
    Going to a Boston concert tomorrow night, it's gonna be so rad. Gotta rest up.

8. gallowsRenegade

gallowsRenegade Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Better story than Twilight. What I would do to be apart of that chat. And be Doc Scratch.

9. pyromancerLaurentius

OK, time for more MSPARP!
    Dave, or Rose?
    You have 10 minutes otherwise I'm going to keep practicing Rose.

10. J-block

J-block Pay it Forward

Heads up: I've been down the dumps lately so if I'm rude to you it's because of that.

Dave

11. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

dave

12. pyromancerLaurentius

If you want to talk about it, I'm here. (Meaning on steam).
    Also that's 2 for Dave.

13. gallowsRenegade

14. pyromancerLaurentius

15. gallowsRenegade

Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
  16. Your froyo comes with shitty puns what is this.

17. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

My job in ss13 was "erotic artist"

It had captain level clearance.

18. pyromancerLaurentius

I'm trying to RP dave and my cousin is watching spongebob in the bunk above me.
    Help.

19. J-block

J-block Pay it Forward

You know what you must do.
    RP Spongebob.

20. nightclaw

nightclaw Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.