Homestuck Clan Thread: Act 6 Act 6 Intermission 6

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Starstucks Clan, Jun 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Relinies

Relinies King Homestuck III

5f7.gif

2. Padexin

Padexin Big Damn Hero

Morning thread
    I shouldn't have stayed up so late, but Terraria was beckoning
    She is a cruel temptress
    Anyway, I've only got review tpday, so it shouldn't be too bad

3. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

mobile keyboard
    stop that
    stop being shitty

4. Padexin

Padexin Big Damn Hero

I would if we weren't poor
    Alas, I can't just go buying laptops willy-nilly. C'est la vie

5. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

don't french at me
    i don't deserve that kind of punishment.

6. Padexin

Padexin Big Damn Hero

Eso(a?) es la vida

7. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

NO HALBLAMANTAMANOS FRENCHAMANITACULAR.

8. elusiveTranscendent

elusiveTranscendent Pangalactic Porcupine

I got an about an hour and a half of sleep!

Much good art. It's all intentionally shitty.
    [​IMG]

School is OVER. Yeeeeee

Arch-Mage Zandor and Tovlyn like this.
  9. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

did you draw all of that

10. elusiveTranscendent

Yes. My name isn't Srikar Va-whatever it was, though. I wrote that to peeve a friend. hehehehe

11. Bizarre Monkey

Bizarre Monkey Big Damn Hero

Lol is Srikar Valcalayadia your name for realz?

Also, a bout of enthusiastic congratulations are in order, to you for clearing the scholastic endgame. By which I mean, you have won SCOOL, now exult victory, free time is yours!

Allow me, now. To give you a little spiel and a look into my scholastic tumult and while maybe not applicable, an inspiring read for the future.
    Young prodigy, I was once in your shoes, albeit... under different circumstances. For the last 2 years of my scholastic education, I was miserable... outcast and hopelessly lost. Unlike me, you have succeeded where I failed, but also won.

I... am a dropout, and one by choice. Never once did I ask to be locked into cooperation with other meandering titbaskets, not ever was I made aware it was optional, for alas, it was not.

School is for the majority... entirely mandated, however-- it was told to me by the grace of my First Guardian that should I desire to quit, it was the year I could, and by sheer force of all the fucking impudent brats of which I was expected to remain complacent with the company of, this was my chance to leave it all behind.

I did, and from that point on, I barred myself from society, never again seeking to mingle with other Human beings. They say I had betrayed my education and my Humanity, without realizing that i never fucking asked for it in the first place, the wankers.

An antisocial driven to sociopathy by a system culminated by an age of delinquency. But oh, my leave may have been confirmed, but they will soon know how much their so called certificate of education did for me.

By not getting my scholastic prize pig, I have deviated from the system, an imposter to the corporate machine, they will all soon dread doubting me, and as they gag on the festering abomination that was once their ego whilst they sink to a pit below my Throne of Impetuous Vigor, they'll look up at me and yell...

"HOW!?"

And I'll whisper... "You merely tried... I conquered."

They will then collapse, they already know their swan song. The reprehensible sheep would flock to success, only to have all of their numbers, words and pride bite them in the ass, when a meager dropout... flattens all of them, not with words, not with laziness nor a ride on mower.

With spite, the collective spite of 10 years of solitude, purely to better myself, and prove to them just how meaningless a diploma was...

This is both my story, and my goal. To be the best human I can be, excel at everything I love doing, and do it MY WAY. There need be no sholastic aid or corporate inductions, I serve nobody, and answer only to myself. I will never compromise, and will always fight verbally or physically for what good I believe in.

I am the Bizarre Monkey, a Destroyer of opposition, a crusher of wrong, an assailer of idiocy. My Impetuous Susurration will murmur in all things the doubt of echelon, and force those conceited beyond hope, to look a second time at their myopic attributes.

I am not a hero, I am not a villain. I'm not better or worse, nor superior or subpar...

I am me, the one person I trust, an Ominous Virtuoso to those whom I inspire, a Devout Centurion of those to who I aspire. There is no curtain, no blanket, no sugar coating, I'm all open, honest and uncompromising. No plans are made, only goals are reached. Allies will aspire, enemies will retire, I will flatten this whole fucking Planet under the weight of it's own mediocrity, and usher it in a new age of utopia.

12. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

dammit, i thought it was so i could find where you live and eat your hands have something to call you other than eT
    but eT is easy to type anyways

13. gallowsRenegade

gallowsRenegade Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]

14. elusiveTranscendent

Nah. My name is Kyle R___.
    What a great monologue. Those are some nifty writing skills you've got.

Arch-Mage Zandor and Padexin like this.
  15. You have underscores in your name? That's pretty cool.

16. Bizarre Monkey

Bizarre Monkey Big Damn Hero

You received loot: [Wang] x1.
    Ronbottom?
    I'm gonna look back later and consider it melodramatic in retrospect, but due to that activity I wasted lots of time on earlier, I had new words at my disposal.

17. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

You say it by going "Arr" and then leaving your mouth open for a few seconds.

18. Aeridan

Aeridan Pangalactic Porcupine

19. Exodus

Exodus Space Kumquat

Oh shit, now that I'm a Junior, my school wants me to try out for Varsity Lacrosse! I'm so happy, like you don't even KNOW, man!

20. elusiveTranscendent

Shush you.
    Nope.

Padexin, Shark and Tovlyn like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.