1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Glitch Ship AI Feedback

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Izzabelle, Jun 19, 2014.

?

Do you like the Glitch Ship AI?

1. No, I really really dislike it

156 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. No

58 vote(s)
    13.6%
  3. Yes

47 vote(s)
    11.0%
  4. Yes, I really really like it

121 vote(s)
    28.3%
  5. I am indifferent

46 vote(s)
    10.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @Jeoshua

@UnsubRedun

The conversation about context is getting dangerously close to becoming off topic. And it's starting to look less like a discussion and more of an argument with each new post. Let's reel it in just a tad, please. :coffee:

2. Jeoshua

Jeoshua Existential Complex

Look, I want to be civil, but someone attacking wording is a logical fallacy that I won't respond further to. If you can't read my post in the context it was meant (yes, that word again) then please refrain from attempting to pick it apart based on what you feel about my grammar, rather than what those words were quite obviously meant to mean? I realize this may be seen as a rude response, but trust me when I say that this is the best response I will be able to give to you based on what you decided to latch on to about that post, and its response.

3. The Horse

The Horse Space Hobo

4. UnsubRedun

UnsubRedun Plebeian

You can't understand why a race of machines programmed to have masculine and feminine characteristics would create a feminine AI?

5. Fiben Bolger

Fiben Bolger Pangalactic Porcupine

D
    Don't even get me started on weaponized breasts. I've seen Austin Powers.

The | Suit and Zouleena like this.
  6. Voodoo Boy

Voodoo Boy Void-Bound Voyager

Just wanted to say that the I think the A.I. fits really well. The glitch are knights, knights have steeds, the ship is basically the steed, ships are generally referenced as she...So why is it such a bizarre idea that the A.I. is a female horse? It seems like pretty simple reasoning to me...but oh well.

TheNameless and Magmarashi like this.
  7. Magmarashi

Magmarashi Cosmic Narwhal

• Horsetana - Horselo

8. lmao. Please stay on topic. :giggle:

9. UnsubRedun

UnsubRedun Plebeian

You seem to think I'm doing something I'm not. I'm not attacking your grammar or whatever, I'm using your own word to clarify why I'm taking issue with your posts. Are you serious, hombre? I was rebutting your previous point of "we don't like silly things in this context", not telling you that you're using the word wrong.

You're using the word correctly, congrats

10. Skarn

Skarn Existential Complex

Oh, so they DO have horses for context then. Now all they need are females, and enough of an imagination to combine the two :p

11. UnsubRedun

UnsubRedun Plebeian

Woah woah woah, what kind of person would combine a horse with a female? That doesn't sound like something that would happen.

12. [​IMG]

13. Poppinz

Poppinz Pangalactic Porcupine

they arn't really though? i believe you can wear ponytails and pigtails as a "male" glitch, so masculine and feminine might not have a big meaning for them... that aside though, no i dont see why they would program their ai to have boobs

edit: its not they get aroused or anything? i mean they build their kids together, thats how they reproduce, so i cant imagine they have any use for breats....

14. UnsubRedun

UnsubRedun Plebeian

I'm not fighting I'm clarifying and I'm a little frustrated so I guess I'm fighting? Dang

Finn Learson and Izzabelle like this.
  15. Jeoshua

Jeoshua Existential Complex

That's not what I said, tho. I said that "if (etc, etc) were true, then we (etc, etc)". That was not intented to mean some larger audience of always-right people, or some huge group, rather the smaller group of people on this thread that don't like it because it doesn't fit, and I had hoped that was clear from my wording. Now, let's move on, as Izabelle suggested.

Finn Learson and Izzabelle like this.
  16. Meckell

Meckell Void-Bound Voyager

I've come up with an extension to my weirdo Outcast buddy skul-gun!
    When you board another Glitch's ship in multiplayer, you realize something:

"Wait, your ship AI is a weird horse thing with tits too?"
    "Actually it's another Outcast. We were trying to escape together, and they had to wire themselves into the ship when the guards were closing in before we got the ship computer set up."
    "Okay, that is exactly what happened to me. Something strange is going on here."

This begins a questline that culminates in a confrontation with that one Glitch bladerunner guy. It ends ambiguously, with the camera focusing on a origami tithorse.

I am a genius.

Adeptus likes this.
  17. It's cool -- just take a breath and reel in the aggression.

18. Aye, tension runs high when talking about horse A.I.

13rett and UnsubRedun like this.
  19. Poppinz

Poppinz Pangalactic Porcupine

there isn't any reason for them to combine the two... they also dont really have females, the glitch dont really have sex's or genders, they have boobs and stuff, not very noticeable boobs but, because of real world stuff going on with armor, colton pointed it out somewhere on here i think...

so yea they do have horses, there is no reason for them to make flesh and bone horse, and then make it anthropomorphic, give it buck teeth, and then breasts

Skyblade799 likes this.
  20. UnsubRedun

UnsubRedun Plebeian

They refer to each other as "he" and "she".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.