Avali Clan Thread the Third

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by RyuujinZERO, Jun 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

How does one be mad at Reks, my dear sweet @Reksanden , I just don't see how... id agh uh ig ad ba bah!
    *shakes head*
    Just not possible to be mad at Reks, unless you just don't know Reks yet, too much goodness in one person to ever draw dislike from others, mere presence makes everyone happier.

2. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

Got a Hive, first try. Thanks Saturn!
    Also, Krieg confirmed to be RNGesus.

[​IMG]
    Borderlands2 2014-06-17 16-50-24-40.png

Now I just need to farm for the Bee shield.

3. gonzogonz

gonzogonz Phantasmal Quasar

and that might be the problem, but its not reks fault.

4. gonzogonz

does it actually have bees or is it just flavor?

5. HiroRyusaru

HiroRyusaru Guest

so....its mine??

6. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

It fires a "hive" ball that randomly launches tiny rockets everywhere.

7. gonzogonz

no its the social behavior of humans. so i guess evolution?

8. gonzogonz

oh that kinda makes sense.

9. SCN-3_<NULL>

SCN-3_<NULL> Pangalactic Porcupine

no one takes the blame here it's just an emotional fluctuation, some people just dont have full control.

10. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Give it time, just give it time and understanding.

HiroRyusaru likes this.
  11. gonzogonz

so shadow you good after the heart thing?

Marxon and HiroRyusaru like this.
  12. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

Like hell I'm reading 23 pages
    also i'm back

HiroRyusaru likes this.
  13. gonzogonz

its partly Hiro and me talking.

HiroRyusaru likes this.
  14. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

23 pages is still too much for me to go through
    if i go through, i don't skim. i read it all.
    any art i missed, dnd plans, etc etc?

15. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Okay, feeling a bit better now. Thanks for your concern everyone.

SCN-3_<NULL> and HiroRyusaru like this.
  16. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

I made some art!

17. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

i saw "god-awful" and "art" and thought you were making shart
    but then i looked at the pictures and they are not shart

Battle Bee likes this.
  18. gonzogonz

:) glad your good again.
    yeah i have that problem too. updated the DnD rule set thing:

Homebrew Avali DnD rule-set.

Basics.

Actions:

The player has two actions per turn. There are full actions and half actions, so attacking is a full action (depends on weapon) and pulling a leaver or hitting a switch would be a half action.

Rolling:

You roll 1d20 for most rolls/check if the roll is above 13 it’s a success, if it’s below it’s a failure, if it’s 20 it is a critical success, and if it is 1 it’s a critical failure. Example: Player 1 is attacking so he rolls a D20 and gets an 18, so that would be a success and the player hits his target, doing damage.

Movement:

You can move two squares for a half action, four for a full action, and nine for 1½ actions.

Character Sheet and stats.

(sheet will be given separately)

Strength, precision, charisma, perception, and constitution are the 5 aspects of your character. All stats star at 10 and for each 5 extra they get a plus one to that roll. (and some abilities like strength, have an increase point at 20, 30, 40 as well as the normal 15, 20, 25 and so on)

Strength will determine the ability to use melee weapons and the damaged done with them and strength checks. Example: player rolls to hit with his sword, and rolls a 12 but he has 16 in strength so he gets +1, so the 12 turns into a 13 thus it’s a success and he hits. If he had 20 in strength he would get +2 to a strength roll and +1 damaged with melee weapons.

Precision is the ability to use ranged and thrown weapons like guns, grenades and throwing knifes and the damage done by them, it is also use for precision checks where you would need to be precise, example of precision: Player rolls to hit with his rifle and rolls 12 but he has 22 in precision so he gets a +2 so he actually rolled 14 and therefor passes, and when he rolls his damage he gets a +1 for he has 10 more in his precision stat.

Charisma is the social ability the player uses this ability when he is trying to convince some one or trying to tell a lie. With a higher charisma level (20, 30, 40 and so on) they get better prices on shops. Example: the Player is trying to convince a shopkeeper he is trustworthy enough to sell to, he rolls and gets a 12 but the player has a 18 in charisma so it’s a 13 and he gets to buy stuff from the guy. If he had a 20 he would also have gotten a 15% discount (30% if he had a 30 in charisma and 45% if he had 40 in charisma)

Perception is the ability to use ones senses, hearing, seeing feeling (also the 6th sense) and so on, to reveal things nature. And for every 20, 30 and so on they get to ask one question to the GM about what they examined. Example 1: GM askes all Players for a perception check, only Player A succeeds, and gets told about how the console in front of them is dusty and probably hasn’t been used in a long time. Example 2: player interacts with a small box and the GM tells the player to roll perception player, the player succeeds his check and gets told the box can only be open by a person with “psychic” abilities.

Constitution is your health higher con. (Constitution for short) means higher HP, it is also the ability to defend yourself or an area. (+5 hp per 20, 30, 40 and per 20, 40, 60 you get +1 natural armour) A successful con. Check gives the player these options. (pick one, if critical pick two)

Defend yourself (-1 damage taken, this effect is removed if the character moves more than one square)

Prepare for a counter (if an enemy attacks you get a free attack back)

Push opponents down/back (drag an enemy down or push them 2 squares away from you)

Distract someone/something (makes an enemy focus on something else can be used outside of combat)

Get friend/comrade out of danger (take focus from an enemy, or drag/push an friend out of a dangerous position)

Character creation.

Combat.

Items.
    hope the spoiler thing works else this is gonna be a big post.
    questions are greatly appreciated.

HiroRyusaru likes this.
  19. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Well, I think Hiro is in a beter state now and is feeling less depressed and insecure about this place, I mean most of you if not all of yo uconsider him to already more or less be a part of our nice little community right? I for one surely do.

20. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

Yup

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.