Avali Clan Thread the Third

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by RyuujinZERO, Jun 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gonzogonz

gonzogonz Phantasmal Quasar

i don't think i deleted you. well i couldn't have deleted you for im in school right now with zero access to my computer at home.

2. HiroRyusaru

HiroRyusaru Guest

not really. thats me. I can be nice, but I also can be a real bastard, it depends
    I meant you all SHOULD delete me!!

3. gonzogonz

why you are a nice guy!

4. HiroRyusaru

HiroRyusaru Guest

not....anymore. I got kinda hurted again and I decided to isolate me and being a bastard again. sry

5. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

I approve of this gift.

Intrebute and Marxon like this.
  6. SCN-3_<NULL>

SCN-3_<NULL> Pangalactic Porcupine

ugh, my AI is breaking down and my mobile device is running low on power, I'll leave you two Hiro alone to settle this.

7. HiroRyusaru

HiroRyusaru Guest

its only me.

8. gonzogonz

if this is you being a bastard then you are a mighty fine human being. i kick the probably only person in this world i truly respect in the nuts. 4-5 years ago. still is the thing i regret the most.

HiroRyusaru likes this.
  9. Myifee

Myifee Guest

In other news, I -should- be back to drawing soon enough.

Might stick to greyscale drawings and shading for the time being, though. Much faster and easier for me, then I'll switch to color after I'm comfortable again.

What do all of you think?

SCN-3_<NULL> likes this.
  10. HiroRyusaru

HiroRyusaru Guest

yup...I think I know what you mean. but I got hurted here. so I really dont want to have anything to do with that thread anymore. I hope thats understandable

11. Acewonder

Acewonder Guest

Ohey Page 69.
    Honhonhonhonhon.

Intrebute likes this.
  12. gonzogonz

:D

13. Zeal Wyman

Zeal Wyman Void-Bound Voyager

I don't know what you're expecting, honestly. ._. But there are people who do care, and sometimes their brand of caring is different than what one would expect. It's just a matter of understanding them and how they function.

Hiro... you're a good guy, and you have people here who genuinely enjoy your presence and you. I'm not gonna force you to stay if you don't want to, but know that you have people who DO like and care for you. Friendship's a two-way street, after all, and pain sometimes comes with the joy of things.

Do what you need to, ultimately, but we'll still welcome you back whenever you feel ready.
    Sounds like a good plan, honestly. - w-

14. gonzogonz

im not going to stop you but know. i will miss you here. and no one. NO ONE was out to hurt you. and you are welcome back anytime.

15. HiroRyusaru

HiroRyusaru Guest

Well...GOODBYE! I hope ill never come back...I find pain elsewhere too!

16. HiroRyusaru

HiroRyusaru Guest

sure! someone hurted me!
    but nwm.

17. gonzogonz

goodbye... i don't know what else to say. please stay? it just doesn't feel right either way.

18. SCN-3_<NULL>

SCN-3_<NULL> Pangalactic Porcupine

No matter how different or how much a friend have changed, you're still my friend and I accept your changes.

19. HiroRyusaru

HiroRyusaru Guest

no....never. its over for me. That whole thing reminds me on the MLP Fandom

20. gonzogonz

who? who hurt you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.