1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Whobound - Itempack Re-Authored

Tardis, Sonic Screwdrivers, Coats, Sandshoes, 3D-Glasses, Long Scarfes, Fezes, Bananagun + soon more

1. Erethas

Erethas Phantasmal Quasar

What is happening?

2. Disco2

Disco2 Existential Complex

This mod has a lot to offer, good job. My friend loves his doctor who i will have to send this on to him.:D

3. sc1020

sc1020 Space Hobo

Not to be noobish, but how do you get a "special key"?

EDIT: Never mind. Found it.

4. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Oh hay Erethas found another little glitch thing. If you wear just the coat top with no suit under it and run around, some of the pixels are missing in the movement animation so you get transparent patches. Mostly the inside area of the lapel.

5. Erethas

Thanks, I'm on it.
    I currently have very little time so excuse my lack of updates. :S

6. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

No worries, just a heads up for whenever =)

7. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Hay just a quick question, are all 2h fully upgraded sonics as strong as the fully upgraded blood sonic?

8. Erethas

They all have the same strenght but the blood-sonic has a 5x5 instead of a 4x4 mining selection...

9. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Ah okay was just curious another question I have is do you plan on perhaps doing other colors of the long coat? Say a black one, or one that looks similar to one of the older doctors?

10. Erethas

Oh yes, 6 Doctor's complete colorful outfit is done already for example. And I already have plans for adding recolored stuff, like different colored timelord robes for the various classes... etc.

11. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

:rofl: will be interesting to see fashion atrocity Doctor in starbound.
    Recolored versions is something I look forward to greatly and thank you for all your hard work.

12. LordDarkSkull

LordDarkSkull Void-Bound Voyager

How do I install?

13. Erethas

You can either install the normal version of the Ultimate Doctor Who Mod that is using itmes that need to be crafted and
    the "CHEATY" version where items can be crafted with 1 coin at the Tardis/K9.
    -Unpack the .rar folder
    -Drag the version you'd like to have, into your mods folder in the Starbound archive (COMMONLY HERE -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\mods )
    -Done, have fun!

14. Azcordelia

Azcordelia Space Hobo

Omg, i love this mod.. I added it to my Server. Lol.
    Anyone wanna join in on he fun with me? Message me for the details. (IP address, and password.) ^^

Erethas likes this.
  15. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

I know isn't it an amazing mod? My friends and I have a Doctor Who Server thanks to this mod.

16. LordDarkSkull

LordDarkSkull Void-Bound Voyager

And to think this started as the doctor who clothes mod... I was one of the first people to download it. And it has grown so much. Really good job man. This is probably the best mod for starbound. Also could you make a time lord race as a separate mod? If you do all I would need would be a flyable TARDIS tech and some godzilla mods.

17. Erethas

Flyable TARDIS Tech? Already tested around with that and it WILL come in the future, although not that soon.
    I also WILL make the races and the TARDIS-Spaceship (not the tech) available as separate mods. :D
    Thanks for being a long time follower. You guys were the reason I wanted to work more and more on the clothes mod, back then! :)

Lord Kain likes this.
  18. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Sounds awesome and I look forward to testing it =)

19. taterwanker

taterwanker Void-Bound Voyager

Tardis!

Erethas likes this.
  20. doctoradventure

doctoradventure Void-Bound Voyager

when I download the mod it doesn't give me a folder just the file on Microsoft note pad do I need that folder or should I just put it in one?