Homestuck Clan Thread: Act 6 Act 6 Intermission 6

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Starstucks Clan, Jun 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pyromancerLaurentius

pyromancerLaurentius Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You know if you do that I'd have to kill you. And then find a way to contain fuckin GHOST 173. It'd be like 106 all over again!

Arch-Mage Zandor and Padexin like this.
  2. pyromancerLaurentius

Please tell me the context of your avatar makes the words in it make more sense.

Arch-Mage Zandor and Padexin like this.
  3. elusiveTranscendent

elusiveTranscendent Pangalactic Porcupine

I don't know why, but all this shart is fun to make.
    @glassdragon
    [​IMG]

4. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

5. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

Dammit stop being talented.

6. elusiveTranscendent

[​IMG]
    Hello, No. I thought your name was Ehks?

7. lumenLupus

lumenLupus Guest

Server's sorted, at least for this month.

Padexin likes this.
  8. Alucard I

Alucard I King Homestuck I

9. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

motherfucker, do you wan to lose your hands or something?
    1150slo

10. F-ranko

F-ranko Heliosphere

I am ok with this.
    Gumshoe X Edgeworth is betterer thoooooooo
    You're making a note here, huge success?
    What
    I'm pretty I was either being sarcastic OR I was saying it sucked compared to another anime because Evangelion isrllygud

Also while we're doing this my wolf name is Ebony Howler.

Padexin and elusiveTranscendent like this.
  11. pyromancerLaurentius

I should probably have mentioned that I'm now BACK from camping, but thanks! I did indeed have fun (though there were no s'mores to be had). I got to Kayak around Big Bear lake for like an hour so that was cool. ALSO Stand-Up-Paddle-Boarding is HARD AS FUCK. I don't know HOW everyone but me managed to keep their balance so well.

12. Alucard I

For those who heard about me making a comic, and for those who hasn't yet seen my work
    I present you prologue
    P.S.: GoG = Game of Gods

PROLOGUE

A huge temple stands in the middle of a tiny piece of land, hovering over the gaping void. Its only room seems completely dead and empty. However... There is still someone inside. Someone important. Someone so important that the only thing that supports this universe afloat - its existence. Perhaps he is alone. Or she. Or maybe there are many?
    The hall seemed completely dark, but with time you can get used to everything. For those who lived there darkness was neither an enemy, nor a friend. In the center of the room stands a table. Small, obscure, silvery. In the darkness it was almost invisible, and only the symbols on its leg, flashing like lights on a christmas tree, were informing us about its existence. 6 lanes diverged from the table, at the end of five of them stood a throne. One throne looked a little strange though, but who dares to condemn ancient architecture?
    The temple was in ruins. It smelled of mildew and rust. Perhaps the source of odor were the same column, that shattered of old age not long ago, or maybe it was a table itself. Or perhaps the source of odor was a dying god, sitting on the central throne, directly opposite to the Temple of Source's entrance. Raven was his name. He was not alone, fortunately. His friends were in the same temple, who incidentally were as gloomy as the sky outside their shelter. Bisanz, centaur of a great power, seemed broken under the weight of the recent news and was lying near his throne, looking at the floor with emptied eyes.
    "The darkness has deepened over the heads of my friends. Despair lurking in their souls. There was a ray of hope, but soon it was gone ... Ho-" Sudden voice stopped Bisanz' monologue.
    "Sanz, stop. Please." The voice sounded tired, dull and lifeless. As its owner.
    "Sure. But I'm plagued by doubts and questions. Isn't it strange? Everything ends where it all started... After so many... seconds together, we're about to leave this world. Again." Bisanz noticeably saddened, a note of concern adding to his voice. Centaur knelt down and tried to calm himself. Most likely, to no avail.
    "Seconds? Your vocabulary is as small as your brain. I expected to hear at least 'years' from you." Deimos wasn't amused with what he heard. Rude as always. His gray-toned skin tingled slightly as he made a faint smile. "Take it higher. I coined a new word - shitloadentury. It's like a century, but a shit load of them at once. Besides our birdie is still quite alive, right, Raven?" The owner of this voice, vibrating in the silence like a creaking door, apparently had no worries. On the opposite, Deimos' voice let everyone know how many fucks he was giving to what was happening around him. The precise quantity of those fucks would be zero.
    "Very much so. I can even outlive all of you." Raven tried to get up from his throne, but his strength has been leaving him too far too quickly. With a loud rustle he sat back on his place. Deimos didn't give him a chance to say something else.
    "Haha, don't even think about living. You are the first to leave this universe. And after you... we will follow... Fuck you, Raven."
    A loud thud could be heard from around a second chair to the left of entrance. This human never liked young gazetinian's attitude, ever since they became what they are now.
    "Deimos, shut up. This moment was easy to predict, yet we all feared it. And it happened. We all had a lot of fun, but it's time to free this place." William's voice was calm, but unlike Deimos' it did not sound that insane. Perhaps, among all his comrades, he retained the most sensible brain and mind. "With time we would reach the limit of our lives, undeniably so. We can't let this universe die, just like previous gods said. It's Time to look for heirs."
    "William, please. Maybe I'm just a little sick, I need some time ..." The Raven was an optimist somewhere deep in his soul. But as his powers were leaving him, so did his optimism and hopes for a better future.
    "Stop it." William stood up from his throne, walked to the table in the center of the hall and created a green apple out of thin air. "Look, you're just like this apple, but... frozen in time. You can't get sick, but when you get sick..."
    Deimos didn't let William to finish his monologue. He quickly walked over to him, grabbed the apple, and crushed it with his bare hands. Deimos just couldn't contain his rage anymore, so he slapped William across the face, staining his right cheek with some blood.
    "You and your childish explanations... Raven, I'll keep it short! When you get sick, it is a sign that your whole fucking life is over, and your motherfucking years, spent on pointless games with this little world, are beginning to come back to you! They will soon kill you, do you understand me? Stop radiating optimism, you idiot!" Deimos showed a grimace of rage on his face. It was obvious he wanted to punch Raven that badly for being dumb. Apparently, this conversation began a long time ago.
    "Deimos." Bisanz rose from his knees and walked over to the same table. He unsheathed his sword and placed it on the table's edge. "Raven was a great god, and he did much more than your eternally bleeding hands could ever do. And to stop future disputes, I have a suggestion. And you know what I'm talking about."
    Dead silence.
    "The whole place looks like a dump... It's time to start the games, apparently. It's our turn to make this temple shine with life again." William didn't like what he just said.
    Raven rose from his throne, this time with much more confidence. His determination still prevailed and, raising his hand up, he shouted something, his friends were looking forward to and feared at the same time.
    "We, the gods of this universe, declare our right to find a heir or heirs on our places! One of the gods is on the verge of death, and let it be the cause of the future bloodshed! I, Raven Epan de Lagrion, declare the Games of Gods open!"
    Tired, he sat back in his chair.
    "Well. You postponed your death, birdie. Now what? Where are the promised warriors, on whose fights we have to watch?"
    And as soon as Deimos completed his monologue, lights in the hall came on. The Temple of Source came back to live. While everything have been being restored by unknown forced, a small scroll of paper appeared on the table. Although some would call it a parchment. Raven suddenly appeard behind Deimos' back. He put his claw on his shoulder.
    "WE will find them. And we will start it right ..." The air erupted acid green, and a white feather slowly fell on the floor . "... Now."

*************************************************************************************************

"Hahaha, I can't believe you! You won so fast, I couldn't even make a bet! This guy flew off his goat like a... like what?"
    "I don't know, but he sure can fly fast!"
    "Oh friend, that's the second to best joke I ever heard in my life! The best joke is still your pater."
    "Have I already told you how he got drunk after just one, I repeat, ONE jar of ale!"
    The morning was calm, dewdrops still hanging from the grass blades. Two exceptionally lucky warriors were walking down the road, hoping to see their families soon. Jarvis expected some pork today, while Samuel wanted to take a rest after a fast, yet difficult battle. They didn't know this day was special for them. They were sent invitations, which were already flying towards them, shot by a unseen bandit, who was hiding in the bushes. Arrows stopped within a decimeter of their faces. Before they could react somehow to it - they shattered into a miriad of sparkly pieces, like a mirror.
    Everything went straight to black. But it started to fade after a minute or so. Samuel opened his eyes, but then closed them again. He was frightened by the sight of what was in front of him. After another minute he started hearing sounds, all kinds of it. Talking, purring, chirping, roaring. Like he was in a wild forest. He opened his eyes again, and saw a giant beetle-like man, staring at him. As it saw Samuel coming back to life, it decided to lend it's hand to help Samuel get up. He had yet to realise what was happening to him. He looked around himself and saw a drunk dream. Though... It was quite real. He remembered two arrows in front of his and Jarvis' head and decided to look around for him.
    "Have you seen my friend anywhere?"
    The beetle man seemed not to understand Samuel's words. They spoke different languages, but they could always explain somehow else what they needed.
    "Bl'ruh gibrerrtso Sahmuiil? Uro ita'ita mmkktra Jahrvizs ofdcanto toh arre!" And then he pointed somewhere, where his friend were. It was eas to find him, having the weirdest hat among everyone's else.
    "Jarvis! Jarvis I'm here!"
    "Samuel?" They finally saw each other and started to shorten the distance between them.
    "What's going on?"
    "I don't know! I woke up to the sounds of some divine figure trumping over my ear! Then I saw a strange cat-like creature, trying to stab someone, but to no avail. What if they attack us?"
    "They seem friendly to me, but we need to search for an exit!"
    Suddenly everything went black. Over the next minute all sounds went down to nil, until there was nothing but darkness and silence.
    "Samuel?"
    "Yes?"
    "I'm scared. I feel like I'm having hallucinations, but I know they are real, aren't they?"
    The walls of the temple they were being held in cracked, and a roaring fire came from the cracks, opening the door to another hall. Lights came on once again. Everyone entered a bigger hall, for the sake of having some fresh air. The central hall shined with gold. Golden columns, golden floor, golden thrones... With not so golden statues. It took 4 minutes for such a number of creatures to move to a next room. The doors behind the visitors closed with a loud boom, not letting anyone escape their fate. Suddenly a statue on the central throne stood up and swiped it hand horizontally. As it finished moving, a strange bangle appeared on everyone's hands, paws, claws and what not. Though they were too wide for a bangle, with a strange glass rectangle in center. As soon as Jarvis touched it, it started glowing. Samuel repeated his actions.
    "This thing looks so much like our weather poll bands..."
    Samuel looked at Jarvis, who was silent all this time. Not understanding the source of sounds, he turned back to see the same beetle man working with his bangle. He noticed Samuel and said "Hi".
    "I thought you don't speak our language!" Samuel was shocked, while Jarvis was standing still with his jaw dropped. He sure never saw glowing bangles.
    "You... You understand me? How? Oh, wait. Don't answer me. It must be a khudi'szhiira. Who knew it would work that well!"
    "Excuse me, what is it?"
    "Khudi'szhiira. Or simply a translator. By the way hello, my name is Nye, I'm one of the sisters of Mind in our hive. Though, I guess you never really visited our planet."
    "Your what? Do you live on the sun? IN the name of Satan, I didn't evem know you were a female all this time!"
    "What? I am! Also no, we don't live on your "sun". You have yet to lea-"
    Nye was interrupted by a LOUD cough. The same statue that gave them these translators spoke.
    "Welcome. You all were chosen to become the gods of this universe!"After a second, thousands of happy cries could be heard.
    "But it comes with a cost. There can be only one god, or there may be many, it all depends on you. However, to become a god one must overcome many difficulties and defeat his opponents. There are 417 thousands and 597 of you. You all are a good warriors, I'm sure of it. But before I tell you the rules of this Game, I must ask you something. If an answer to this question is 'No' for you - raise your hand. If you fail in this game - you'll die. There will be countless opponents on everyone's ways to overcome. Some may not cope with it. Some will die. The others will become stronger with time, but eventually they will die too. But maybe you can change that! Maybe you can win! So here comes the question. Would you give your life away for a tiny chance of becoming a god?"
    The world has stopped. Many of the chosen were shocked by what they heard. Many were afraid. Being a god is great beyond expression. But... Will the succeed? As time came, some people raised their hands and screamed something like "No!" and "We don't want to die!". Samuel and Jarvis were still silent, not knowing what to do. Nye raised her hand.
    "Guys. I hope I will see your cute faces again. Let us go to our worlds!" Samuel woke up from a stupor and stopped her.
    "Nye, please, let's listen to them. I feel something bad is about to happen. Something... inevitable."
    "Stop it, Samuel!" Jarvis woke up as well and already held his hand raised above his head. "We're going home! We don't need to be gods to have enough women and food!"
    "Please, wait! There is something fishy here! I feel a trap!" As Samuel said this, Nye slowly lowered her hand. She sure wasn't a decisive type.
    "What kind of trap do you feel, Samuel?"
    "We have players that do not want to participate!" Raven raised his hand once again. "Deimos, please, give them what they chose!"
    "With pleasure, my friend." Deimos smiled devilishly and moved his hand to the right.
    "Jarvis, lower your hand! You don't remember everything that happened back there!"
    "Back where?! Whatever, I'm going home!"
    Drops of blood started swinging from Deimos' hand.
    "Someone tried to kill us! If you come back, they'll do it again!"
    "What? That's horrible!" Nye looked saddened, though it was hard to tell what she felt. With a body like this, not only her facial expression was unclear, it was also a shock to find out she was female all this time.
    "Many tried to kill us! They failed! You know why? Because Jarvis is the strongest!"
    Deimos controlled his own blood and shot strings of it into players that had their hands raised.
    "Jarvis, quickly! The arrows might still be here!"
    Sadly, Jarvis couldn't hear him anymore, a string of coagulated blood touched his hand and sent him back to his world.
    "Jarvis, no! Wait!" Nye stopped him and shook her head.
    "Now we have only approximately 300 thousands players. But we will fix it. Later. Now, I'll explain the rules."

Everything was black once again. And again it all faded to white. Jarvis could feel the smell of grass and dew. Sun was steadily scorching his back. Jarvis opened his eyes. And as he did it, the time came back to life. One arrow flew through a thin air, as if an invisible assassin missed the target. Another arrow hit Jarvis in his eye. It all went to black again. But now - forever.

13. pyromancerLaurentius

I read this as THQ.
    What did THQ do again?
    I feel like they're in some way related to the Harry Potter (not lego) computer games.

Padexin likes this.
  14. elusiveTranscendent

[​IMG]

Sorry, Alu. I already posted dragonith's thingy-mabobber a while ago. xC
    They made Saints Row.
    I shall bookmark this page and will read it later. X3

Padexin, WoxandWarf and ImmortalFrog like this.
  15. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

16. Alucard I

17. elusiveTranscendent

Padexin likes this.
  18. pyromancerLaurentius

What about Baptists?

19. Alucard I

I don't know. Perhaps there is something we want to know from @Dragonith?

20. Aeridan

Aeridan Pangalactic Porcupine

You can have dessert after you finish your Evangelion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.