Kadron Empire | For All Things Space |

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Shock, Jan 21, 2014.

1. kenmario

kenmario Corporate Co-Chair

I'm sorry I haven't been very responsive lately. I've been busy working on a method to increase fuel efficiency on engines... I think I've got one, but it is kinda.expensive at the moment - both to develop and run. I'll need to leave it for a while, so, in the meantime, do you have anything you want me to work on?

2. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Are you good at Upgrading? We could do with some more upgraded weapons. Or another spaceship blueprint. At the moment, there's no repairing need doing.

3. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

((Sorry for the double post, I didn't want to include this post in an edit purely because it wouldn't relate to the quote.))

Update:
    - Just a quick pointer that I've added a new whip, I've also added a double offer, where if you buy both whips, the price will be lowered a bit. And finally, two new job types available.

4. Kubastach

Kubastach Industrial Terraformer

Hey, sorry for being away for long time, i mounted spinning mechanism in Kyzorntri, also i made XL version and i'm need to ask is i can sell it as part of my wanzers weaponry.

Shock likes this.
  5. kenmario

Well, let me start working on a new spaceship blueprint - god knows I need abreak from working on engine parts. I'll send you some notes and a basic blueprint in the next few days...

6. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Thanks! And what's Wanzers Weaponry?
    Sounds great, and after that, could you format at it correctly like the other spaceships? :p

7. Kubastach

Kubastach Industrial Terraformer

First you need to know what wanzer is:
    Wanzer is something similar to mech but weapons aren't mounted on parts, this mean that mech arm have already installed eg. minigun that you can't easily change to other weapon, wanzer have arm and eg. minigun separately that mean you can change weapon without changing part
    Wanzers weaponry is just oversized weapons that wanzers can use.

8. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Oh okay, I understand. Yeah, sure...

((I've updated the thread again.))

9. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Sorry for the double post again. Update time!

Thread Update:
    Organized the thread so employees now appear after COE, I've also added the 'Terraforming Service' section after the 'Building' Service section. I'm also considering doing an employee of the month once more people come, if that's something that interests you guys; (post if you like it).

10. Whitepixel

Whitepixel Void-Bound Voyager

I could perhaps create some blueprints in the future, I don't know.

11. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Sounds like a good idea. I'd like anyone to help. Also, I need some more employees to join Kadron Empire. Also, I forgot to add several employees to the list, so I quickly added them.

12. Whitepixel

Well, I'll get started.

13. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

So, how are you? Have you finished a blueprint yet?

14. Whitepixel

Sorry boss, I've not yet finished a blueprint, but I found this lake of strange liquid, so I decided to take a sample, turns out it can heal most serious injuries, this is a medical breakthrough sir, I'm starting to send workers to find these lakes. Yes, I know I didn't ask for permission, but I was eager.

15. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Finding that liquid makes up for the breaking of a rule, and more. Good, good job. Keep this up, and if we do get an Employee of the Month starting it up, it'll be you!

16. Whitepixel

I'll do my best, sir!

17. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

I'm sure you will. (Ken is also a person to highly consider for the award.)

18. kenmario

I've brought up a blueprint after several trials and tests that could brings us into a whole new market of military-grade vehicles. It's extremely pricey, but the tech that is used in it has mostly been adapted from previous vehicles. The Zenite plating was a pain to model to deflect laser blasts, and the smart-walls... Well - I'd rather not go back there, but the work I've put into it could make this ship a hit. Give me a while and I can develop these smart-walls to be less expensive, the majority of the price is going straight to them...
    Greenflag 98
    A slow ship, designed to withstand takeover from outside and within.
    + Thick Zenite plating and armor, designed to either reflect or absorb the majority of weaponry used against it.
    + Powerful laser cannons, both automatic and manned, to destroy any obstruction.
    + Military-Grade cloaking system, that makes the ship vanish to thermal, radar and visual systems.
    + State of the art medical and armory facilities, built to withstand blasts and provide crew with the quickest and best medicines, weapons and machinery
    + Smart-walls consisting of nanobot-infused alloy that can build, destroy, or alter rooms to fit the crew's needs.
    + Security system, linked to biometric and visual databases, that can detain or kill intruders, and can manipulate the smart-walls to obstruct or confuse intruders.
    + An advanced AI, built and developed to work in combination with the security system and smart-walls to provide as much help to the crew as possible.
    Price: 23,654,000,000 Pixels.

Shock likes this.
  19. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

That is such a great blueprint, I'll start getting the workers to create these ships. Quintuple salary for two years, and a great chance for Employee of the Month, if it turns out to be a thing. A smart, exciting, and original ship; I like it.

20. kenmario

Well, if that's the case, I'll start working on the smart-walls. I'm sure there's a way to the materials to build them manufacture them cheaply...