1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The Massive Mitarus Station, Presented by Alsehr Industries!

Discussion in 'Vehicles and Mounts' started by Alsehr, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Psychicgammarays

Psychicgammarays Subatomic Cosmonaut

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.
    I extracted this into the mods folder. I have no other mods that would affect my shipworld files. I am only using the default races so I shouldn't have to copy anything else into the folder right? I have tried creating new characters and deleting my current shipworld file on old characters and still end up with the default ship from the game.

2. Alsehr

Alsehr Pangalactic Porcupine

You need to take the files from inside of the extracted folder and put them into the mod folder. There's a mod for each race, not just one folder with everything in it.

3. SuPeRn00b99

SuPeRn00b99 Big Damn Hero

When I choose a character with this mod installed, this happens:

Untitled.png

4. themanwiththedamn

themanwiththedamn Aquatic Astronaut

It doesn't Work. I get the same error as the post above me.

5. Lazurkri

Lazurkri Star Wrangler

this work for the Avali mod?

6. Lazurkri

Lazurkri Star Wrangler

7. Alucard I

Alucard I King Homestuck I

But that means I need a new character...... :C

8. Lazurkri

Lazurkri Star Wrangler

huh?

9. Lazurkri

Lazurkri Star Wrangler

hmmn. Not able to change to the station. I do have the Avali Mod on, and the Mass Effect mod, but I was able to change the Avali dropship to the Normandy before... what am I doing wrong? I'm not seeing a "Ships" folder in my "Asset" folder either.

10. IlguultheVast

IlguultheVast Void-Bound Voyager

I can't seem to get this mod to work. I've tried placing the .modpak in the mods folder. Do I need to do anything further than that? I see there is another file but I'm not sure where that goes. I'm rather hopeful for this mod.

11. Lazurkri

Lazurkri Star Wrangler

Your hope is misplaced; I've asked for help almost a month ago and the creator seems to have either abandoned this or gives no shits, either/or or possibly both.

12. Alsehr

Alsehr Pangalactic Porcupine

I have other things to deal with in my life. I have been waiting for an update to starbound, but due to their relocation, updates have been long postponed. Insulting me because you were unable to figure it out yourself, or seek help for what is actually a relatively easy problem isn't going to get you anywhere.