1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

WIP The Gallavoir: Gardevoir/Gallade in Starbound

Discussion in 'Races' started by Mackinz, Apr 13, 2014.

1. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Like.. this?:

tumblr_n0uc46HsvC1rwvqgko1_r1_500.png

Repeat after me: Penis.

P e n i s.

Medical terminology isn't offensive.

laz2727 and (deleted member) like this.
  2. ___MeRliN___

___MeRliN___ Guest

Just realized how much writing from a smartphone sucks, my sentence structure is far worse then before. And it is an actual platinum rod, a fairly small one to be honest but size and mass doesnt really matter, their surface is more important. Those are often used as catalysts in quite a few chemical reaction (probaly riding myself deeper into this... no pun intended).

Yeah that fits better, kinda like that more and looks actually really ehm... how do I say this without looking weird? Fuck it, that looks actually attractiv <.<

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2014
  3. Mackinz

OH, YOU'RE TALKING CHEMISTRY. Okay then.

Yes, catalysts are awesome.

Also, I usually comment by android phone, so the problem is not the phone. :v

You worry about sounding weird after admitting to looking at Pokemon Rule 34? That ship has sailed, boy.

4. ___MeRliN___

___MeRliN___ Guest

Hey I am not of that kind <. < I know there are creepy images of Gardevoir out there... well uhm resigning from talking myself out before riding deeper and deeper... Again no pun intended

5. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

I feel like someone's steppin' on my turf.

6. ___MeRliN___

___MeRliN___ Guest

Ehm ok... *engages cloak and moves backwards*

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2014
  7. Mackinz

Nah, Merlin isn't stepping on your turf. He's just confused because he's both turned on by sexy Gardevoir and ashamed he's attracted to sexy Gardevoir.

Aside from that, though, do you have any thoughts on my WIP race, Kawa?

8. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

[​IMG]

Saint Apollyon and Mackinz like this.
  9. Mackinz

Unofficial Kawa Seal Of Approval Get!

10. ___MeRliN___

___MeRliN___ Guest

*Hurts himself in confusion* still gardevoir looks female and i still dont get why there are males and why they are in the amorph Egggroup...

11. Mackinz

IMG_46939475337098.jpeg

___MeRliN___ and Kawa like this.
  12. ___MeRliN___

___MeRliN___ Guest

I will never get over these images but well each his own even if some like male gardevoirs over gallades

13. Mackinz

Just so people know, this mod is not dead. I'm just currently in a mood to not work on it... the update I am working on requires a lot of pixel art, you know? Not the most exciting thing.

On the flipside, I have completed the Oran Berry crop:

orantreeseed.png

It'll take approximately 30 minutes to grow a full tree. Have been trying to figure out how to make farmables which don't give a "seed" back upon harvest but, for now, I'll just have to settle.

Also, I'm in the middle of reducing the fin of the male and female. I just don't think it fits in anymore. Also, all racial armor will have a fin on it.

Anyway, this was an update for you of the folks following the race's development.

n00b3rpwn4g3 and ___MeRliN___ like this.
  14. ___MeRliN___

___MeRliN___ Guest

By fin you mean chestspike?

And also those Oran berries look tasty ^^

15. Mackinz

Chest spike?

No... it's a fin. On the chest. Ralts and Kirlia have similar fins on their head.

16. ___MeRliN___

___MeRliN___ Guest

[​IMG]

She (or he, they can be still male, even in Gen 6 and with a male counterpart) calls it a spike... maybe its a horn aswell... or a fin like you said

laz2727 likes this.
  17. Mackinz

Actually, going over the Pokedex entries, it seems it's called a horn. Oh well. I prefer calling it a fin.

But you still can't understand that Gardevoir isn't necessarily female and does not necessarily need a male counterpart. = 3=

___MeRliN___ likes this.
  18. ___MeRliN___

___MeRliN___ Guest

It appears female to me, it creeps me out that they can be male <.<

19. Mackinz

Saint Apollyon and Kawa like this.
  20. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Saint Apollyon, Ixantir and Mackinz like this.