Kadron Empire | For All Things Space |

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Shock, Jan 21, 2014.

1. kenmario

kenmario Corporate Co-Chair

Hmm, sounds like a good idea - but you'll have to wait for the boss to come back. On a side note, you ever thought about doing coffee machines?

Shock likes this.
  2. Dave Combine

Dave Combine Corporate Co-Chair

Well, we obviously already own a couple industrial ones - to keep up with everything. They're efficient, and they do whatever they tell you to do. I also had a past experience with robots, and managed to build one that acts as a guard of the Cafe, but also has a built in coffee machine. We call him Joe.

If by doing you mean by building some by myself, then not really. I never really saw the reason to build a better one. "Don't fix what isn't broken", ya know?

Shock likes this.
  3. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Good idea, glad you completed the job. Whitepixel will look at the plating. You'll get a double salary for 3 months. :p

I hate coffee, but I'm sure my workers will love it. Yeah, might as well. Dave, it's a deal.

4. kenmario

Woo, coffee! And a temporary payrise!
    On a side note, need anything else fixed?

Shock likes this.
  5. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Not at the moment, no. But if you'd like, you could make a new spaceship design.

6. kenmario

Consider me on it! I'll get to work right away...

7. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Okay, good luck! You can get inspiration from the other spaceships.

8. kenmario

Right, spent the night coming up with some design ideas and notes... Will definitely need some modifications, but I'll let you have a look at them first.

Ship Type: Fighting? Exploring? Mining?
    Radar system? Ore detection
    Drill? Will work on advanced drill

Would lasers work?
    Needs to hold:
    Kitchens?
    Engines
    Storage
    Mineral Processing?

Prototype, small, compact. Drill measuring 5x5x8x7 feet?
    Would it need a medibay?

Advanced Mining Ship
    Will feature Mineral Processing (not as advanced as your other ships)
    Most prominent feature, being large, advanced drill, using a combination of water pressure and lasers to create an efficient cut.
    Drill will potentially require lots of power, but will have multiple options to change how it drills.
    Will have large, shielded storage capabilities, and can hold a crew of 20.
    Advanced security system, featuring miniature turrets and sensors of multiple kinds
    Extremely bright, efficient outside lights for use when mining
    Multiple engines for easy maneuvering
    Made of very tough metal, can withstand most crashes

With some resources and time, I could start working on a blueprint for you. Or do you want me to rework my design?

9. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Sounds good! You'll have to format your idea like the other ships. Title, descriptions, cons and whatnot.

10. kenmario

After a couple of days of testing and coffee-drinking, I have developed a blueprint!

Blackstone 1522
    A strong, tough, and maneuverable ship, with special mining equipment never seen before on ships.
    + An incredibly powerful, laser-enhanced drill that can eradicate nearly any type of stone, leaving resources intact.
    + Several engines, powering different sides of the ship for maximum maneuverability.

+ Massive cargo space, taking up over 30% of the ship, with built in shields for protecting your most valuable ores.
    + Advanced mineral processing, able to smelt, purify and compact most minerals.
    + Powerful head lights, for use when mining in the deepest, darkest caverns or the furthest reaches of space.
    + Security system, linked to a biometric database, that can protect the ship members, and shoot the ones that aren't.
    + Outer-Plating made of a Zranoi-Titanium alloy, that can withstand pressures of over 1500 psi, and hold against extreme heat and cold.
    Price: 105,210,000 Pixels.

((On a side note, you may want to update your main post with the news of the Star Cup Cafe partnership.))

Shock likes this.
  11. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

That's awesome! ((I was planning to do that today.))

12. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Sorry for the double post but I'd just like to say, that is an amazing blueprint, thanks so much. Triple salary for 2 years. ((I know there's an Edit button.))

13. Whitepixel

Whitepixel Void-Bound Voyager

I have a lead. It seems the attacker is coming from this system. *shows laptop screen* We may be able to get closer and find him/her/it.

14. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Great work, if you don't mind, could you seen 10 of our men to each of the 10 planets. Thanks in advance and well done.

15. Whitepixel

Okay, I'll be sure to do that.
    This coffee is good.

16. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Thanks. ;)
    The others seem to agree. :p

17. Whitepixel

And after a long, long wait, I found the person. We've interrogated him, he was our old employee, Phaedra. He admitted it once we showed him the crocodiles.

18. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Fantastic work, Whitepixel. I'll be sure to double your salary soon. In the meantime, where's Ken gone?

19. Whitepixel

Thanks boss. I was also wondering about that...

20. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

No problem. We'll just have to wait and see. I added a new weapon to the list just a second ago.