1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Avali Race Mod, The second thread!

Discussion in 'Races' started by RyuujinZERO, Apr 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

SUDDENLY A WILD UPDATE APPEARS!

So, yeah... go get it, and make poor ole' shadow and jetpack drop what they're doing and go update their server mod packs

2. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Hey Ryuu, think you could link to the download for my Avali add-on on the mod page? Or something... I don't consider it significant enough to be a mod submission by itself, and I'm sure there are a number of Avali who want to spawn merchants.

3. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Sure, seems like a good idea ^^

4. Arcalane

Arcalane Pangalactic Porcupine

I have most of the new items, but I appear to be missing the doors and chairs - both on old and completely new characters.

Ed: Looks like the recipes are missing from player.cfg.

Container2, the cube-ish one, also appears to be missing from ingame recipes despite being in player.cfg.

5. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Thanks for the reports, with so many new files it's inevitable I'd derp on a couple :p

EDIT: Update should appear in a moment.

6. Arcalane

Now I see the big container and the interlocking dark door, but still no chair or wide door.

The Diplomat's Sleeves (black with coloured trim) are also using the wrong icon (white with coloured trim).

7. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Crap, knew I was forgetting something.

Tech door SHOULD be there though....

I swear I am never going to get to play another game. Every time i put time aside form the mod to do stuff with my friends, it's a non-stop stream of "fix this now!" and i have to cancel the arrangements

8. Intrebute

Intrebute Pangalactic Porcupine

I swear to everything that exists if you cancel irl friend-stuffs for the sake of mod I will murder you.
    pills.png
    With PEELZ

Mackinz likes this.
  9. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Apparently that recipe was missing some reason, was sure i put it in. Well anyway i made a transparent update just redownload 0.12.1 and that'll be fixed, in theory.

Now if anyone else comes to me demanding immediate fixes I will flay them... with aerogel pants. You don't even want to know how that works.

10. Intrebute

Intrebute Pangalactic Porcupine

Why not the whip?
    whip.png

Mackinz likes this.
  11. Icebelly

Icebelly Weight of the Sky

Just found another glitch.
    All the dyed Cullinary Stations seem to be the wrong color when dyed.

Here's a match up of what you'll get.
    The background is the color I dyed it.
    [​IMG]

12. Arcalane

Not intended to be demanding; purely reporting observed issues. Fix them whenever time permits-- and more importantly, enjoy your weekend. I'm sure people can manage to wait for a couple of hours whilst you have some personal time, hm? ;)

Additionally, minor syntax error (missing comma) in recipe for Table 4.

13. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

More precisely their frame size is all wrong.

14. Icebelly

Icebelly Weight of the Sky

All the bug feedback!

15. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

There uplaoded another minor revision that formally fixes the current lsit of bugs (few missing/broken recipes, the frames issue)

16. Legorobo4

Legorobo4 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Um hate to be a bother but on the Interlocking Door, are you supposed to float on one side when the door is closed?

Also is the Tech door not craftable? (if it is it's missing it's recipe)

17. J_Mourne

J_Mourne Pangalactic Porcupine

It's craftable on the latest versions. You probably downloaded before Ryuujin put up the fix.

Redownload and delete your old version. That should solve it.

18. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Hrm, I think i know what that bug sounds like, "oops". I'll have that fixed in the next update, doesn't sound too critical.

19. Anonfox123

Anonfox123 Pangalactic Porcupine

bloop. I'll just leave this here... (Yes, I made this, mashing together parts from the logistics frigate.)

New (large) ship for the avali!

Attached Files:

20. Legorobo4

Legorobo4 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Not bad... Working on a custom ship right now, hard when you only have gimp and inkscape.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Did, Tech Door is still missing its recipe... Unless Ryu updated in the past 10 min...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.