1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Enhanced Body Shape EBS 1.0.5 & EEBS 1.0.4

A boost to the bust.

1. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Why would it? Mod-makers do it all the time (seriously, hoe do you think alternate downloads are handled?). Just upload it on Mediafire or Dropbox (trustworthy sites) and update the mod page to include the New download.

2. Word on the Wind

Word on the Wind Former Staff

Because there's a lack of CYA involved. And for reference, I have tried the site's 'external download' method. That doesn't work either. I am not going to put in a link because that's a liability that I do not need.

3. Mackinz

A lack of...what? And I was not taking about using the 'external' download thong... I was talking about putting the link in the mod description.

4. Word on the Wind

I'll leave it to you to discern the definition. I'll not be putting a raw link on the main page to the download. This subject ends here.

5. LongChan

LongChan Cosmic Narwhal

I don't know why some people think that this mod is inappropiate or anything the likes of that. It adds to character customization and I think that any mod that helps you to alter your character's looks should be welcomed. I like this mod and I think that it should have our full support. Great work, Word on the Wind :).

Edit: I might get a warning for the following comment, but I don't mind. Women have breasts and men have packages, they are parts of our bodies, hiding that fact makes no sense at all, period.

6. Spatial_Pioneer

Spatial_Pioneer Void-Bound Voyager

Totally agree to your top statement. If you think this is inappropriate- then you probably think breasts are inappropriate and need to learn a thing or two about our world. Although I wOuldn't mind if they gave us a few more height and weight options

In regards to your second comment,it's only slightly problematic. It's important to note that women can have penises and men can have vaginas. There's no need for the gender identifiers - everyone has a body and " hiding that makes no sense at all. Period."

#justsayin ^.^

Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
    LongChan likes this.
  7. LongChan

LongChan Cosmic Narwhal

I'm sorry, that was a horrible simplification of the whole matter, but yes, you are totally right, there is no need for gender markings. The human body is beautiful and surely not a thing to be ashamed of.

8. Mackinz

...which is also an opinion shared by me, but let's not assume that the same opinion is held by Chucklefish or American/European culture at large. What we may not consider erotic is still going to be considered erotic by others, and Chucklefish Will have to decide, ultimately.

Spatial_Pioneer likes this.
  9. LongChan

LongChan Cosmic Narwhal

To be totally honest, I don't think that Chucklefish should have enough power to decide which mods should or should not be hosted, but again, that's only my opinion.

10. Spatial_Pioneer

If they want to keep their ratings to iclude the audience it has, it would be similar n their best intrest to flag explicit content.

11. Word on the Wind

12. Mackinz

I don't even.

You seriously just said that you think that Chucklefish should not have the power to regulate the content on the website that they run, maintain, etc. If it were up to you, Starrybound would still be up, as well as the Dragon Dildos mod.

There is always Nexus for that shit.

13. Word on the Wind

Once again, this section is not a section for debate.

Besides.

The update is uploaded. Enjoy.

14. Spatial_Pioneer

I have to say the update is great! I'd much rather mess around with my mod folder than my assets one. Did you mean to remove the 'bounce while walking animation'?

15. Word on the Wind

That was a different sprite sheet made by JoshuaMadoc that may see use in the future. This release made by SpaceKGreen is based off of the initial sprite sheet that Crystan made.

So saying, the 'animation' complicates matters to a point beyond my skill. Perhaps someone else can pull it off.

16. Spatial_Pioneer

That makes sense

17. Mackinz

With ArmorView and a program like Paint.NET, one can easily polish up the animations. It's really not hard.

18. Word on the Wind

All I have is a copy of Photoshop 7, the likes of which I've only ever used to recolor things or make token modifications. I am widely ignorant of visual design tricks, resources or programs. I am not an artist nor do I claim to be.

19. Mackinz

Photoshop and ArmorView (a tool for Starbound. Look it up in the mods area) should be more than enough. Do you know how to work layers, and the pencil and eraser tools?

20. SpaceKGreen

SpaceKGreen Existential Complex

The reason this particular animation was removed is due to the fact that, while the body has eight walking/running frames, chest armor only has one frame. Thus, any "bouncing" animation would only affect the body while the armor would remain unaffected, causing the body sprite to peek out from behind the armor sprite.

A solution to this would involve changing how Starbound's programming actually animates the chest armor files, followed by having to change how each and every chest armor sprite .png is laid out.