Complete GIVEAWAY OF MANY GAME (Sponsered by Consortium!)

Discussion in 'Community Contests/Giveaways' started by cyberspyXD, Feb 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

Our last winner is @Optimal

I have sent the code but will wait for a confirmation before closing thread.

Thank you all for entering this contest, hopefully I can do something like this again.

2. flyingpandabear

flyingpandabear Subatomic Cosmonaut

cyberspy woke up feeling odd, he looked around and noticed a strange glow on the walls. "huh, that odd" he said groggily while rubbing his eyes "I don't see anything turned on..." his voice trailed off as he noticed the glow was coming from his hands. Startled cyberspy jumped out of his bed. He looked around trying to find a mirror, spotting one across the room he hesitantly approached. As he neared the mirror he discovered that his entire body was glowing. He gasped as it dawned on him. He had become a NovaKid. After a few minutes of questioning how this could have happened to him he noticed what almost sounded like a bar fight down stairs. Cyberspy stood up as if to go down stairs but stopped when he noticed a cowboy hat by the door. He put it on with an excited grin and and whispered to himself "geronimo" as he dashed down the stairs to begin an adventure.

[​IMG]
    I'm never writing a fan fic again

3. flyingpandabear

damn it i didn't see that last post

4. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

Optimal still hasn't redeemed his prize so I'll probably run a final giveaway.

5. flyingpandabear

6. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

When I wake up I'll draw for the game.

flyingpandabear and NotAPirate like this.
  7. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

NotAPirate and Farathil like this.
  8. Farathil

Farathil Spaceman Spiff

W00t! I will open it up and errything once I get home. GG errybody.

NotAPirate likes this.
  9. Closed per request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.