The Avali Nexus

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by RyuujinZERO, Apr 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SCN-3_<NULL>

SCN-3_<NULL> Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm surprised the bottle didn't break falling from the sky(video game logic), better start recovering before someone else steals it all

2. Mc Fow1er

Mc Fow1er Pangalactic Porcupine

Oh thank god he lost most of his alcohol now he won't be so drunk.... I hope...

3. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

You should see the rest of the ship, it looks like someone had a party on it, a nuclear party. 2 trashed FTL engines, 2 stabilizer thrusters, countless hull breaches. Cracks forming in the cockpit...

Oh and then there was the part the ship was plainly cut in half, remote piloting the back half of your ship to rejoin with the front end is fun.
    [​IMG]
    One thing I must say, this ship may have been ugly as a pig's backside even before this, but damn is it durable.
    (and thankfully a lot of my liquor was able to be saved)

0deneb0 likes this.
  4. Mc Fow1er

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *deep breaths* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

0deneb0 likes this.
  5. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Did you forget the part where I spent the past 6 hours resurrecting a derelict ship?

6. Mc Fow1er

It's more the fact of your still going to be drunk :lod:
    Heres a challenge don't drink for a fortnight ingame
    Do you accept this challenge? Y/N

7. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Screw you I do what I want!
    *chugs a bottle till it's empty*
    Deal with it!!!

8. Valiance30156

Valiance30156 Big Damn Hero

On a side note, I did spend a few hours making a proper home. It's small, cozy, and even has a spawned NPC [that won't get himself killed in an embarassing manner]. Now to make several tents around it and make a village... or something, I don't know.

Use 'Save Link As...' or the Windows equivalent of that option or you probably won't be able to see the image.

Attached Files:

Arcaline likes this.
  9. Icebelly

Icebelly Weight of the Sky

Meanwhile. Still at church.
    Ya know... I've found that christians can be the biggest hypocrites ever...
    They're supposed to be fine with anyone and their decisions as they're supposed to "hate the sin and not the person"
    Biggest load of bullshit ever.
    Received immediate hate the second I mentioned that I stopped believing.

Also Valiance. That looks great! I'd recommend replacing the glass with avali glass though.

Arcaline and RyuujinZERO like this.
  10. Valiance30156

Yeah, I never really followed religion to be honest. I mean, most of the violence you see in the world today is because of either that, fuel or wanting land.

11. Mc Fow1er

Challenge failed you really are an alcholic arnt you

Marxon likes this.
  12. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Westborough Baptist Church in a nutshell, their motto is "god hates fags" or "god hates you" when multiple pieces of the bible basically say hate is the fabrication of man, and that God is nigh incapable of hate.

13. Mc Fow1er

14. Deathedge736

Deathedge736 Giant Laser Beams

The rebel in me wants to spray paint their church with gay pride colors from top to battom.

15. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

I could really use some of those crates to put my junk in while I blow up my ship while it's in orbit, give a planet some rings.

16. Valiance30156

Uh... I lost a lot of Coal and Iron Bars to the construction. I will replace it though. I want to make a Space Elevator, but I'd rather wait until the next update.

I don't know if it's just me, but I'm guessing the next update will wipe the .shipworld files and Universe folder. Time to start from scratch again :meh:

17. Quilavabom

Quilavabom Oxygen Tank

You don't have the faintest idea just how much that hurts...

18. Mc Fow1er

A planet with avali creats floating in orbit around a planet... that would be so cool but so weird

19. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

"HOW DARE YOU EXPECT US TO FOLLOW THE WAYS OF THE PERSON WE ARE SUPPOSED TO FOLLOW THE WAYS OF?"

20. Intrebute

Intrebute Pangalactic Porcupine

orbit.png
    So it begins.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.