Kadron Empire | For All Things Space |

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Shock, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Ah. I'm glad you're back. I was a little worried that you wouldn't return from your journey. The sealed pod thing wasn't requested but nonetheless I am glad you did it. We'll equip you with stronger, unreleased armour and a better tranq rifle. Sorry about the ineffectivity of the current tranq rifle.

2. Whitepixel

Whitepixel Void-Bound Voyager

Could I buy a Red Void please?

3. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Sure thing, wire the money when you're ready!

4. ThatMadCat

ThatMadCat Phantasmal Quasar

I'm not sure the armour is a problem boss, but it is appreciated. And the tranq rifle (I assume) works off of a natural sort of compound that maybe these fungus things are immune to?

5. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Yeah, they're probably immune to lower sedative and such. We'll have to try and upgrade it and continue experimenting with one of the locked up fungus things.

6. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Sorry for the double post! I've updated the post, including a new ship which MinervaTech has made! Thanks to all!

7. kenmario

kenmario Corporate Co-Chair

A Hylotl walks in.
    "Excuse, I've been looking for a job here at Kadron. If it's okay, would you mind having a look at my resume?" he says, handing you a note.

8. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Nice. Looking good. Alright! You're in, welcome to Kadron Empire!

9. kenmario

The Hylotl smiles. "Awesome. I'll get to work right away..." He pauses. "If there it's anything that needs repaired right away, that is. If not, I'll go and meet my new colleagues."

Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
  10. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

We have some space satellites, made specifically for tracking and for security, that were destroyed by an unknown enemy, if you could start work with a group of 10 selected workers to start on repair that would be good. I'll also need help tracking this enemy. We'll need camera footage, evidence and a whole lotta Kadron Empire firepower. ;)

Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
  11. Whitepixel

Whitepixel Void-Bound Voyager

Sir, I'll start tracking this mysterious attacker. In the meantime, I suggest that you send some soldiers from the corporation grandships in their smaller fighter ships to try and locate this enemy at nearby areas.

12. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

I agree, I'll send another 20-odd soldiers out to track this villain. Good job, Whitepixel, we have a lot of tools at hand for you to use for tracking. Good luck!

13. kenmario

Excellent, I'll get started right away then. Give me a couple of hours, and I can get you a list of components needed to repair them. You might have the majority of the components laying around - Should be an easy job, but you never know...

14. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Great, I'll be waiting. ;)

15. kenmario

"Right, just finished looking at them." He pulls out a list. "The team's currently working on replacing some of the panels... Communication's broke... One satellite's lost it's..." He starts to mumble, before snapping back. "Ah, sorry. Most of the parts are here, but the majority of plating is gone. If you want them back up and running within a day, we'll need to have about - five, ten tonnes of sheet plating? That should be enough, any extra components can probably be bought cheaply. Total cost of the components is probably gonna be about 1500 pixels. You'll need to get the metal, unless you have some lying around."

16. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

I have some metal lying around, of course. Yeah, 1500 pixels should be just fine! ;)

17. kenmario

Right, if that's the case, I'll get to work. I'll tell you when the satellites are back in orbit.

18. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Right, thanks. I haven't got a single clue about who attacked us yet. Whitepixel might have an idea.

19. kenmario

Right, the first two satellites are ready to launch. I've kept some of the old plating from it, in case there's some chemicals or something on it that can help Whitepixel find out who did it...

20. Dave Combine

Dave Combine Corporate Co-Chair

Looks like we have a young company striving for the top of the food chain. And they seem to know what they're doing! I like it.

Because of recent inactivity in my thread all of the corporation section, I would like to make a deal with you. If you supply us with some big-ass economic ships every now and then, we will supply you with all of the coffee your hard workers desire, so they can't sleep and do whatever it is you guys do when you're working. And to show you I mean what I'm saying and isn't talking drunk from a couple of Drunken Lattes, I will pay a small portion of what the ships usually cost if you go through with the deal. It looks like I can trust you with over 5 trillion pixels in your stock, so what the heck. I'll be doing this with a lot more other corporations too, maybe. There isn't really much you can do with a galactic cafe, know what I'm saying?

We at Starcup await your reply anxiously. Who knows, maybe this offer of partnership will take us new places.