The Avali Nexus

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by RyuujinZERO, Apr 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

=o

2. thakyZ

thakyZ Cosmic Narwhal

I might make an Avali on my signature but IDK if i should make it hold a weapon... But I will not make it dance...
    Anyways:
    I love the Japanese table and I would be ok without it be able to have anything to be placed on it as long as it already has things on it... Also I would love to see Avali tiered furniture... Or maybe even an Avali like tech chest. Also I would like to see when the upgradeable ships come out that there will be Avali ship furniture (Tech station, Character chair, Teleporter, Ship door (maybe even a horizontal version (use the script in the hatches mod or madtulip's mod), and a Fuel Hatch), and also maybe even some more holograms showing things like; terrain, the system, the nearby planets (maybe combine the two). There could be even be when the upgradeable ships have small ships like the starters in madtulip's mod but with an image instead of blocks and then it gets bigger and bigger...
    I have a lot more but I can't think of all of them off the top of my head...

Edit didn't read the very last part.

3. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Tiered furniture and race furniture are separate things, there is no tiered racial furniture, why change that?

4. thakyZ

thakyZ Cosmic Narwhal

Well thats why I added the stuff after it... I thought about that too.

5. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Also in the upcoming major update upgradable ships is coming to vanilla.

6. awareqwx

awareqwx Cosmic Narwhal

I like how I posted a drawing and no one even reacts, but sparrows posts one 3 posts later and the whole thread admires it.

7. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

I was just pointing out the size of the feet and it started from there. =p
    Yours was pretty good as well.

8. Sparrows

Sparrows Pangalactic Porcupine

[​IMG]

(justkidding)

J_Mourne and Intrebute like this.
  9. Ruti

Ruti Big Damn Hero

Do we have an ETA on this? Cause I have been wanted to make more space in my ship for some time..

10. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Nope.

11. Icebelly

Icebelly Weight of the Sky

It's out when it's out :p

12. legoracer

legoracer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The Meme-glasses are also great for achieving that hip, blues/jazz player look.
    avali_hipster2.jpg

Now, to combine it with the scarf...

13. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Remember what happened when they did use an ETA and overshot it? Remember the uproar that caused?

14. awareqwx

awareqwx Cosmic Narwhal

Sorry, it just annoyed me a little.
    Also, Sparrows, that looks like it's gonna turn out awesome!

15. Quilavabom

Quilavabom Oxygen Tank

Ryu, I've been wondering just how articulate avali wings are. I know they are able to shift them a bit because of the wing finger, but are they able to "Tuck them away" along their arms?

16. Ruti

Ruti Big Damn Hero

True enough. People do tend to hold estimates as gospel when they're usually just a rough idea.

Well, it was worth a shot anyways, right?

17. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

I bet it's possible, but not recommended because It would probably involve dislocating said wing finger.

18. Quilavabom

Quilavabom Oxygen Tank

That's usually the case with a human hand. Maybe they have a specialized joint that can. Only Ryu knows.

19. Sparrows

Sparrows Pangalactic Porcupine

avali.png

My fingers hurt. My fingers hurt so, so badly. And my knuckles. And my wrists.

Behold, seven hours of work. That's my first avali character, Jasura, though she's missing her armour/visor.

20. Myifee

Myifee Guest

Looks really good!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.