The Avali Nexus

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by RyuujinZERO, Apr 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Requiemfang

Requiemfang Ketchup Robot

Nothing not one of us wouldn't have done to get a giggle out of?

2. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Oh please, w̛͖̤ͦ͛͛ͫͩ̽h̪̗̦a͙̩t̥̝̪̟ͅ ͍̹̯̲̞̫͇̿̽́c̫͕̽̿ͧ̚o͉̘ͥ̀ͣ͑̃ụ̷͖͍̲l̖̺̮̋ͣ̐ͮ̉ͪ̆ͅd̐҉̥̜̼̬̲ ̏̂͆̍̇ͣp̴͙̤̼̘̂͊ọ͕̠̬̮̎ͣs̶̼̯̼̜ͦ̄̒̃ͧs̭̻̫̥̭͑̄̾iͦͥ̂͗ͧ͌̋͡bͬ́̾̓́l͉̏ͥͩy̢͓ͣ ̡͓͂̄ͅg͍̤ͤ͐ͩ̈́̑͢oͥ̎̎̚ ̅ͨͬ̽̇w͔̞̫̞̦̞̽̓r͎̻̟̿ͫͧ̊̂̔o̵͕̖̔ͭ̌ṉ͉̙ͨͥ͒̐ͫͯ̅́g̗̙͛͆̎̓?̤͍̯̱̜̀ ̷̵̢͓̪͉͇͉̘̇́͒͞O̸̢̨̹̮̙͍͉̖̼͔̯̙̤̓̍̂͌̌̅̇͞͠H̵̒ͣ̔͗́͛̈́̾̌ͥ̑̓͛ͣͯ̏̚͏̵̶̼͕͔̬͎͚̮̯̙̘͕͟ ̨͔̩̙̪̰̣͕̘̑̊̐̓͐ͧ̂ͦ͛ͭͧ̈S̷̷̡̆͂͐̌ͪ̽̋̈͆̾̿ͩ̀̔͘͏̲͙̝͕͈͈͖͓̱̝͕͉̲ͅH̺̲̜̻̻̫̹̦̤̟̔̊ͣ͐̾ͦͭͦ̊͒ͤ̃̍̽̌́ͮ̄̀́͘͢͞I̍ͪ̈ͮͩ̈̆ͥ̂͊̽̏ͧͭͦ̚͏̷̜̜̘̭̼͔͈̫̹̼̞̖͖̞̟͜-̨͈̤̠͉͚͊ͭͨͩ͊̀̕

Z̸̰̣̬͎̦̻͓̗̦̺̹̱̺̐ͧ̿͐͐ͬ́͘͜ͅͅA̡̎̊̑̅̔ͤ͛ͬͪ̇͒̀̚͡͏̵̤̪̮̗͓̖̗̮̜͕͈̜͙L̏͒̂̔͛ͫ͒̆̑̿͜͏̶̹̭̮͍̞͎̖̯G̴̵̛̭͓̯̜͍͉͍̐͗ͥ̅̓̋̔ͫ̔̊̓͌O̮͚͕͉͚͈̗͙̦̣͊ͮͧͫ̄ͮ̋̊́̊ͩͧ̈͗̑ͨ̎̀͡ͅ,̨̻͕̩̻̖̣͓͈̥͍͓̪̺̪ͨ̃̈́̔ͤ͑̋̅̾̍͞ ͌͂̉ͦ̓̿̚҉̴͉͇̭͕̮͙̱̖̹̩̲̫̼͘͠H̛̯̰͍͔̥̜͍̼͚̩̥̙̝͉̙ͦ̈̿̽ͭͦ͒̅̔̉̈́͜͞ͅĔ̷̢̘̟̻͓̠̻̺̯̦͕͓̦̬͋̑ͭ͢͞ ̨̢̞̱͓͚̦̤̹̻̈ͫ̊̄̃̑͆͐̾̊͠ͅÇ̷̵̧̙̟̻ͤͫ̓̊͑̓͑͌̎̈͒̑͗͠O̩̖̺̘̪̺̻̟͑̔̉̄͟Ḿ̵̢̧͔̭̱͍̞̖̣̟̟̭̮͇̠̮̜̻͐͐̑̾͒̑͠ͅĒ̵̵̝̭͙̗̦̞̪̳̮͛̽ͦ̏̓̏ͭ̂̄͆̑̋̉̅͌̈́͡S̴̲̖̹̠͈̯͑̈̇̓͗̎ͭ̐̋̚͘͢

3. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

My last post is now the star of:
    Buried: The Sequel

4. 0deneb0

0deneb0 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Where the hell are you people getting this thing from. I've seen it so many times, it's about as impressive as italics.

5. awareqwx

awareqwx Cosmic Narwhal

Gosh darnit, I hate it when people solve riddles for me.

6. Jetpack725

Jetpack725 Guest

ASCII Text.

7. Requiemfang

Requiemfang Ketchup Robot

wow only a day old and 15 pages and counting

8. Intrebute

Intrebute Pangalactic Porcupine

It's ok. It happens.
    Burytown is a place.
    Population: Buried.

9. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

I forgot to say, amazing work on the avatar.
    Edit: What kind of equipment did you use to make this?

Valiance30156 likes this.
  10. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Holy hell, thought you would never ask!

I'll make a brand new conversation!

11. Intrebute

but
    wait
    You did say that. In the original post. With the whole picture.
    I am confus

12. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

make sure to exclude that one guy
    so i can hunt them down and strangle them with their own intest-i mean uh punch them
    yeah
    punch them.

13. Intrebute

Oh god did he actually make it in and cause that much of a fuss?

14. Icebelly

Icebelly Weight of the Sky

Try this site.
    http://www.marlborotech.com/Zalgo.html
    Converts text to

tͨ͗̈́͂͛͠h͊̂̚i̹͂ͦ̅͟ṣ̵̣̳ ͉̩̝̥̑f̬̦̣͇̗̳͕͋ͥ̆͒̐ͥo̩̳͉͊̀̊̿̍͌͢r̬̂ͭ̌͒ͨ̕m̴̰͇a̻̼͙̲͋̍̈̃̑́t̐̎̚.

15. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Still want to know what hardware and software you used.

16. Intrebute

Ooh. I got a Wacom tablet, specifically Bamboo Pen.
    And software I just used FireAlpaca. It's freeeeeeeeeeeee

Marxon likes this.
  17. 0deneb0

Y͗ͩ̾͒ͬͮ̾ͧoͤ͆̓͛uͩ͐͌͛ ̽́̔ͭͬͤẁ̒̇͂̉ͤ̔̾ͯ͌i͂͊ͨͫ̒ͭ̔̈́͗͒ͨ̂ͣͬ͆͑ͥ̚l̒͊̀͑lͫ̿͊̈́̈ͤ͐ͬ ̌̋͛́̄͊̄̽̑͊ͯͮ̂͌̆͛́rͨ̈̿eͤ̑̄̔̊̉ͤͦͣ̈́̓̏̈ͯ̄̈́g̀͛̋ͮ͊̃ͦͬ̿ͩͦ͂ͪ̐̀͛̓r͑̑͗͌̅̂̃̅ͫ̾͆͐ͧͩ̄̚e̽̅̈́͂̌̑͂͊̔͐̐ͬ͊̓͊tͮ͛ͯ̐̃ͨͥ͂̈́ ͑͂͛͐̊͌̏̓̏ͬͭͪͬͩ̑̈́ͣt̔͊̈́ͬ̆̓̾ͩ̌ͬ̎ͣh́̑ͨ͆̂̀͊̐ͯͮͧ̚̚e͆ͨ̏ͩ̔ͦ͗̿̓̍͌̂ ́̑̾̇̇ͮ̆d̽͂ͦͮͮ̊̃͒̔̅͌a̒͒̉̽́̄̇ͩ͛̌̚y͊̂͊̅ͫ ͫͣ̽̃̒̒͗̑͑̅̃yͯ̄͆͌ͮ̽̑̆̄ͦͦ̃ͧͯͫͬoͩ̈́̏̏ͦ̽̋ͦͨͭ̋̄͆͛uͩ͒ͣ̇ͤͭ̌̀̆͆͒̂̈̍̅̔ͩ͐̋ ̈́̔̿̇ͩ̍͐ͤ̄̾sͦͣ̽̚ḧ́̅̾̔̈́͋̐̾̂̍ͨ̄͆o͗̊ͥ͛̈̎ͪͩ̈̄̿ͨͥ͆̍̅ͤ̌w͌̒̉͗̄̑̿̓͂ͥ̃͗͋e̿̏͛ͣͫ͗̔̓̈́ͫ̎͛̓ͨͥ͌d̍̐̄ͫ̔͆ ̒̐͐ͩ̂ͫ͐̔̓͑̚mͫ́̎͆ͩe̊̆̎ͯ͂ͬ̍̇ͦ̎͌̈́̂ͣͬ̇ ͫ̐̈ͦ̐ͧ̓̏͆͒͊̿̽̅t͛̿̓ͯͤ̍̉̎́̋ͪh̎̏ͬ̓͗̒̆ͮ̓í́ͯͭ́͋̄̄̅̈́͆́̂̑ͫ̚s̾ͩͫ̿ͤ̊ͩ̐̏̽̑̿̀̑̀ͯ͂ ̎͋̒̽I̍͑̇ͥ̃̂̒c̽ͯ̍̇̎ͩ͋̂ͫ̎̋͂ͯͮ̄̚ë́ͯͪͩͧ͐b̌͐̾͌̏̃eͮ̍͑̄͗͛̂ͯ̊̑̃ͧͧͮ̚l̋̈́̃ͧ̓ͣl̀̄ͥͪ̀̀ͨ͂͋ͧ̂ͣͭ̍͛ͯ͐y̒ͥͨ̐̉ͭ

18. Jetpack725

Jetpack725 Guest

It's all over, the end of days is officially here.

19. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Anyway, have some avali related stuff:

[​IMG]

I'm re-doing the tables (again), but don't be too alarmed, these changes won't break your existing tables like the last time I changed them. The plain metal table now becomes a wall-attached table/shelf hybrid, which can be attached to a wall used as a work surface with space under it, or placed higehr up as a shelf. The table with drawers built into it now behaves as a storage unit, and now fit in better with the theme. The aerogel table is now a decorative, circular table with a centralised stand.

Additionally, there is now at least 1 new "low" table. The Avali were originally envisioned to use a seating arrangement akin to traditional japanese housing, ie. lack of proper furniture but instead kneeling mats, beanbags etc. However, this caused technical problems, because characters woudl treat the low tables as stairs. The new low tables have no collision behaviour (you cannot place objects on them), but the new tables come pre-loaded with items

20. 0deneb0

:lickitung:do want

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.