1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Cant manage to replicate this glitch either.

2. 0deneb0

0deneb0 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Bwahahaha! What's wrong, little too much whisky?

3. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

1. Shaddup
    2. I miss my custom dyed clothes now, a lot of them vanished.

4. 0deneb0

I feel you. You could spawn them back in. It's only fair.

5. Jetpack725

Jetpack725 Guest

Welp, Thought this song was fitting with all that was going on, so played and recorded it earlier...

RyuujinZERO likes this.
  6. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

This happened to me once, though it was my weapons...all of them. No idea why the hell it happened, either. Never happened again as well.

7. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

1134th post, heh that's hell on an upside down digital clock...
    Anyways, fixed the bug, but not sure what caused it, hope nobody else gets their clothes deleted suddenly.

8. Kn4ck3br0d37

Kn4ck3br0d37 Big Damn Hero

Hey, I got the right-hand thing for you of course but I added the sword before you added your spear!

I'm trying to differenciate it.

Sword in the ground with a helmet hanging on top.
    Double head-slot items: Goggles and Scarf
    Desert-camo Firelance held casually at the side.

Ehh as someone from Sweden who started school just as they started teaching with that kind of thinking (Problem solving and such over raw facts) I can tell you that raw facts are still very useful and teaches you more than the facts themselves, like having to put in work for stuff and that you can't just press a button and get every answer you want. Nexus would mitigate the need of course but yeah.. Sweden has gone from one of the best to dropping like a rock when it comes to school statistics though those problems goes beyond the teaching doctrine itself.

Of course they started rectifying the system a few years ago. They just had to make sure I was a test subject during all my school years.

Time to start the cleansing of those who do not share our "truth" when it comes to history then. I'm gonna' have to pick up a few spare magazines.

I don't mean to be talking down to all of us but is there really THAT much stuff in this thread worth holding on to?

-------------------------------------------------------

Good night everyone!

9. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

Sorta have to agree with Knack here. You could sort out and take out any posts you like but I think most of the discussion can be purged.

10. 0deneb0

So in other words, getting rid of 99.999999% of the posts.

11. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

*sees the little sprite in your sig* :O WANT

12. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

Pretty much.

13. thakyZ

thakyZ Cosmic Narwhal

Thank you for saying that... It is so true...

14. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Hey, I think i have a solution!
    @Jonesy will want to read.

It's simple. I change the first and final post on this linking to a new mod discussion thread (opened via new topic instead of posting a mod), and you lock this thread - problem solved!

Zenithcore, Jonesy and J_Mourne like this.
  15. MrMadmanx2

MrMadmanx2 Cosmic Narwhal

awesome sig!

16. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

I like this solution.
    It is good solution.

17. Deathedge736

Deathedge736 Giant Laser Beams

that is actually a brilliant idea.

18. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

Make sure a clan is up though. I can see the new thread being clogged up by off topic discussion already.
    I want to add that Jonesy always had those kind of avatars. I don't really see how a avatar contributes anything besides being a avatar.

19. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

1. I'll make the clan tomorow
    2. He's referring to basically everyone who's fallen in love with this mod. (I really think it wasn't the best idea to bring up the label in the first place)

20. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

No offense, but I read through the convo and saw that. This is the reason I replied, I just added a statement for the guy who said Jonesy was adding to the chaos or whatever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.