Digital Soulites Starbound Art: Critter Request Open

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by 1110Soulite, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

Buuut its sooo cuuute :3

By the way, the name of my Liopleurodon (the creature I'm requesting) is Ferox.

2. Mikhaos

Mikhaos Pangalactic Porcupine

WHAAAAAOOOOOOOOO! Thank you so much it looks freakin' fantastic! O^O

Yzzey and Hawk Novablast like this.
  3. Ultra mutant 336

Ultra mutant 336 Subatomic Cosmonaut

X3 Heeheh. So much yes.

4. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Soulite, I would like to make a request:
    2014-03-15_00009.jpg
    This is Zordon, my new character. He wears aegisalt armor and has proficiency with axes.
    The blue guy is called Clawy. He was found deep underground. He has a sharp, bladed head that can serve as a pickaxe, or as a weapon. He uses it for crunching up minerals to eat underground. His coloration comes from an excessive amount of Celarium in his diet.
    The Fat orange creature with four spines of his back is kakhi. He has no special abilities apart from brute strength. He uses his weight to crush enemies. He is a herbivore, which contributes to his large size, but he is highly teritorial and will attack anything foreign on sight.
    Finally, the other orange guy is Citrus-lazer. He lives on the same planet as Kahki. He is a peaceful herbivore. He can shoot concentrated, twirling discs of plasma from his eyes.
    Thank you!

Hawk Novablast and Dolphinowl245 like this.
  5. Ultra mutant 336

6. Omegagrox

Omegagrox Void-Bound Voyager

Oh, wow, these are awesome! If it isnt a bother, may you do the honour of arting these fine fellows?
    RememberParka.png
    My characters name is Talonix, Hes quite moody but loves his pets. The chicken-like one is Kracko. He can gravity-slam. The lil' white one is Prism, you cant really see his other horn but im sure you can see what it looks like. the bluey one is Pulse. He has no eyes, lots of teeth.
    ....Aaand I did have another creature, Parka, but sadly before I could get a picture of him his capture pod got stuck on the top of my ship :-;
    I dont know why that monster is there, ignore him. >...>
    If you need more pictures, please ask!

7. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

AAAAND they're dead. Zordon, Kahki, Clawy and Citruz-Lazor, goodbye... Last time I mess around with the game files.
    :p

8. Hawk Novablast

[​IMG]

Mallacor, Ultra mutant 336 and Yzzey like this.
  9. Ultra mutant 336

Hawk Novablast likes this.
  10. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

* need to have a critter
    Yep.
    * A clear image/picture of you and your critter (a wooden or metal floor would let me see the feet of your character and critter)
    2014-03-14 12_47_58-Starbound - Beta.png 2014-04-03 11_07_20-Starbound - Beta.png Here they are!
    * Make sure that the sun is out. it helps me out because I use the exact colors to use in the drawing.
    Done.
    * Voice If you have any techs on such as Pulse jump,Energy Dash, etc.
    I have Energy Dash, Pulse Jump and Morph Ball.
    *Voice if your critters attacks such as shock ball, take down, etc.
    Cthuloogie can do a gravity slam (the one where he jumps and causes an explosion) and Gas Belch.
    * Race mods and any other mods are ok, as long as you could produce a in game picture
    Nope
    * Name of both your character and critter
    Mr. Kirilenko and Cthuloogie
    * Doesn't matter how many pets you have as long they fit in the picture (kind of)
    Okay!
    Also, my face when this whole thread and your blinding awesomeness towards everyone you meet:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 13, 2014
  11. 1110Soulite

1110Soulite Subatomic Cosmonaut

Added Hanna Solo and Racket Pinnacle Tank/Power
    [​IMG]
    Been busy, busy, busy, but I haven't forgotten you guys ;)

12. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

5082352+_fb005e7d47df24f23f14152720b5d8a9.gif
    YOU ARE NOT DEAD!

13. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Hanna solo + snow creature. I think we all know who's going to have their insides cut out and slept in....

Hawk Novablast and divibyzero like this.
  14. divibyzero

divibyzero Orbital Explorer

Oh dear! It's EXACTLY how I imagined my character. You're awesome Soulite!

I hope not but you know... If there was no other way to survive the night :(

Hawk Novablast and Yzzey like this.
  15. Kungfuumango

Kungfuumango Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is my character Zed. The tech i have on him are all of them but i mostly use Targeted Blink and Bubbleboost. The second picture is an image of what Dart, my pet with the skull attacks with. Calum, the gecko looking pet attacks with a blue version of it. Gus, my one eyed pet uses basic attacks like tackle. A picture with anyone of them would be great :3 thanks alot for doing a big favor for the community!

16. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

*GASP*
    Where did you find the gecko-thing?! Do you have Co-ords?

17. Kungfuumango

Kungfuumango Void-Bound Voyager

if your interested i can get you one :3 just gimme your steam and we'll arrange a meeting

18. 1110Soulite

1110Soulite Subatomic Cosmonaut

Added Nazzu and Shishim Pinnacle Power/Strength
    [​IMG]
    Messing with styles and such .3.
    also beware clicking picture, big canvas, Your eyes will explode O3O

Last edited: Apr 15, 2014
  19. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

woahhhh... I like this style..

20. Hawk Novablast