1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated RWBYbound - Universe & Weaponry 4.0 Upbeat Giraffe

The weapons of Monty Oum's RWBY

1. Zephyrsword

Zephyrsword Starship Captain

Zephyrsword updated RWBYbound - Universe & Weaponry with a new update entry:

Stormflower, Compatibility and Fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. Zephyrsword

Edit: Added a video that shows off all the new weapons so far and how to obtain Dust to craft them.

3. Zephyrsword

Zephyrsword updated RWBYbound - Universe & Weaponry with a new update entry:

Hotfixes, New Armours, Tier 2 Weapons

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. Cabbage Cake

Cabbage Cake Void-Bound Voyager

The fourth and final crafting component for the dust workshop appears as a "perfectly generic item", which presumably implies that something is missing from the mod. Any suggestions? Also, Roman's cane still requires all the usual stuff in the cheat version.

5. Zephyrsword

Hey, could you tell me which version of the mod you're using?

6. Cabbage Cake

The newest version (2.0)

Zephyrsword likes this.
  7. Zephyrsword

8. Cabbage Cake

This is probably a dumb question, but where can I download the hotfix? Mega and Nexus still have the broken 2.0 version. Still, nice job on fixing the problem so quickly.

9. Zephyrsword

The Nexus files are actually updated and working, the Mega ones are wrong though for some reason. I'll swap them.

10. Zephyrsword

11. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

ooooh craftable javelin O.O thats what i saw?! but im in sector x :c will there be a tweak for high end enemies? i love all of them weapons you ve made xD but... yeah... lvl 10 mobs are mean!

edit: i have a couple questions before trying your mod :)

as i understand (i didnt know what RWBY was until just now) these weapons require "dust" to craft right? if so, that means this mod is adding new elements to the biomes? if yes, what are the risks? what happens to old and new worlds? and if by any reason i need to delete this mod (compatibility issues etc etc) biomes that had generated the elements to craft dust will disappear? or become inaccessible?

im sorry if i had too many questions :) just playing safe and thank you very much for your time, and your efforts making this mod!

Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
  12. Zephyrsword

It's cool to ask questions! Most of them are answered in the video I recently posted on the front page, but I don't mind clarifying it all to you! All weapons need 'Dust' to craft yes, if you're running the 'Standard' Edition of RWBYbound these ores will spawn in any new worlds you've made after you've installed the mod. Any current worlds you've made won't have these ores because that's just how world generation works in Starbound. So yeah, make a new world if you want to see it around. The Lite edition of RWBYbound won't touch your worlds at all, alternatively you can smelt Copper Bars, Iron Bars and Silver Bars into Burn, Frost and Reverse Dust. (You can actually do this in both versions! But on Lite you get a few more segments of dust per bar.)

Once you have the dust, you need to smelt that to make the crystals themselves required for most of the weapons. You can also use these 'crystals' as weapons by merely throwing them.

On the note of Sector X, the Tier 2 weapons will definitely cover you. I spent a couple of hours testing the Tier I weapons through sectors Alpha to X, the Tier II weapons you upgrade to will definitely serve you well in those areas. The Stormflowers (The green pistols) are some of my favorites to use.

Oh yeah, last night the name of Roman's Cane was revealed as Melodic Cudgel. I won't add that in right away, but when I create the last few weapons of Season 1 it will make it in.

Corraidhín likes this.
  13. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Amazing O.O ill go with the lite version then! thank you for taking your time to answer :3 really appreciated! i hope all your works are as impressive as this one! :D

14. Zephyrsword

15. Blake_Belladonna

Blake_Belladonna Space Hobo

In the description for Blake's faunus wig, there is a typo. It says tierd

16. Zephyrsword

When I next update it, I'll fix that.

17. Disco2

Disco2 Existential Complex

This mod has my approval:up:

Zephyrsword likes this.
  18. Zephyrsword

Added a new trailer for the mod. Only thing not in the build yet is the Future!Ruby Costume; I've been granted permission from funblade to use it.

Presios Saiyan likes this.
  19. Cluedo

Cluedo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey, Zypher, some fraudster called jackonator stole the graphics for Crescent Rose for his non-functiong mod. You may want to report them to the staff when you can.

Edit: It's been deleted by the staff.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
    Zephyrsword and Presios Saiyan like this.
  20. Zephyrsword

Hey thanks guys! I check back at this mod every few days or so, surprised something like that happened! Adding this mod into a compilation (Such as a RT pack or Anime pack) is fine so long as I get credit. However, redistributing my assets and claiming them as your own (especially as if it were your own mod!) is a no-no. This becomes especially prevalent when some items in the mod were based on concepts by fans that I acquired permission to utilize; so it won't just be one set of toes you'd be stepping on. Pixel art doesn't seem like much; but there's a lot behind it as well, such as getting the weapon working correctly.

Since I don't really like posting without showing anything; here's the next weapon I'm working on. It's Professor Port's gun.
    [​IMG]