1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Funny how I only notice this now that I'm wearing a black HEV helmet on a character with white feathers:

[​IMG]

Thought there was a legitimate reason to bring this up since it IS after all a hazardous environment helmet, so I'd expect it would have qualities of a hardsuit or other protective gear.

2. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

How freaking many did you use on him? 10? 20? 30?

3. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Oops thanks for pointing that out.

Oh by the way shadow, I'm polishing up the table sprites to look less boring... also, this means the tables need to regeneration their collision surfaces... again.

*runs away*

4. Icebelly

Icebelly Weight of the Sky

Just 1. Though it was (maybe) a high dosage.
    ^.=.^

5. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

That's ok, I just gave up on using them a while ago, I just use platforms supported by background tiles on the sides for my tables. Maybe now that info terminals are all screwed up now they will get similar treatment.

6. ProkhorVLG

ProkhorVLG Existential Complex

There is no such thing as outdated concept art, is there? In fact, I think that concept art that was part of the development stage is truer than the one there now.

7. J_Mourne

J_Mourne Pangalactic Porcupine

Eh... there can be outdated concept art. It's purpose is to define a concept. If the concept has changed, as Ryuujin's statement suggests, then that piece of concept art is no longer relevant.

Doesn't mean it's bad art, just no longer useful for helping to define the Avali.

RyuujinZERO and Icebelly like this.
  8. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Just took 1...

9. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

That's one hell of a dose then.
    Can I have some? For science?

10. awareqwx

awareqwx Cosmic Narwhal

*Tosses vial* Go nuts.

Oh come on, it can't be THAT hard to reset the collision surfaces.

11. Dis_conected

Dis_conected Void-Bound Voyager

12. Kn4ck3br0d37

Kn4ck3br0d37 Big Damn Hero

Finally got to the end.. I can't keep up with this thread anymore!

Looking good so far. Really like the wall panel.

I agree. Every time I look at sprites and actually count the pixels I'm amazed at how so few pixels can get so much detail.

Those eyes.. those huge eyes! They look into my soul! Also "my what big teeth you have" joke probably wouldn't cut it when you make him smile.

Also forget about the teeth, THOSE EARS. For some people DAWW factor probably went over 9000 though, I mean just imagine a kit with these new proportions.

How does it look that much better in-game? Also I like the trim color coloring the eye but with the mushroom and the red color it looks like his eyes are bloodshot from being stoned. The head is a bit rounder than it is currently but it's nice. Also big ears.

I hear Avali girls love big ears because it means he's a good listener.. *Rimshot*

I really like this one. Maybe one more pixel of dark stuff on the front so it's two pixels in height rather than one but reguardless I really like this one.
    Ok nevermind saw the trim going up in the front there now. To be honest when looking at the old and new sprites side by side like that I'd say I definatly prefer the new one.

Probably because you couldn't see the orange trip part in the front very well due to the background on the other picture.

You say that as if "T-rex" is supposed to be a bad thing! Personally I really like the head shape of a T-rex so I'm fine with it.

Looks good mate. The only thing I can see that's wrong with it from a "canon lore" standpoint is that Avali don't have windows on their vehicles as they use stuff like cameras on the outside of the hull and such. In the cockpit at least. Pretty sure crew areas might have windows for the pleasure of looking at space but I'm not sure about that.

Hah, sparkly, magic cooking. Intresting prospect really.

Sell it as powdered "broth" from lying around all the stains on the stove.

Also new Avali kitchens? Love them.

Holy shit that's Ehks! Good thing you pointed that out to me.

RyuujinZERO likes this.
  13. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

So what do I do with it? Drink it? Scream at it? Summon Satan for a tea party?

Question. We all know that Avali are vicious little bastards, but are they sadists? Do they enjoy killing, seeing blood and watching violence?

14. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

Hi my name is ehks and i got a new avatar.
    thank you Raieth for making it for me

MrMadmanx2 likes this.
  15. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

The tail is super fucking fluffy though.

16. Kn4ck3br0d37

Kn4ck3br0d37 Big Damn Hero

BAM! SUPAH FLUFF! *SPARKLES* #GLAMOUR

17. awareqwx

awareqwx Cosmic Narwhal

Screaming at them will make them angry, inviting Satan over is just a bad idea in general, and drinking them will turn you into an avali.

18. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

Satan is offended.
    Anyway, drinking, yes! Let's have a go at itsjfhsgsbdgfnxjshsgenppsos

19. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

I say inviting Stan over is an excellent idea, he's a pretty chill g-
    Wait
    you said Satan, not Stan.
    still a good idea for Bee to invite him to his house/hive. not a good idea for anyone else, though.

20. 0deneb0

0deneb0 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Alright, here is my new base. I decided on a red, black, and purple theme
    Evil little mercenary fluff ball.png
    With that pitch he sounds more hitman than rouge mercenary leader. I literally added the top tent part to my base just to have an excuse to use the hammocks. Gotta say, this update has made a lot of my builds look much better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.