1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrMadmanx2

MrMadmanx2 Cosmic Narwhal

and you did very well ^_^

2. MrMadmanx2

Hunting is not that easy. I wish there was higher tier hunting weapons

3. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

I cheated in some gear before I logged in otherwise a logical assumption - left to my own devices I like running ninja style :ninja: (Claw weapon + grapple, targeted blink tech), I was hunting birds on the rooftop by wrapping the cable around the roof exit and using the tension to launch me into the sky where I could blink about back-stabbing birds on the wing xD

...guns are for pussies :p

4. MrMadmanx2

very nice. did you happen to Kill ren?

5. Jeffrey94

Jeffrey94 Master Chief

Here's a little summin I've been working on:

starbound_avali_ship.png

Think I've managed to get that Avali look so far... I dunno, opinions?

Kawa likes this.
  6. Mc Fow1er

Mc Fow1er Pangalactic Porcupine

yeah seeing as that was 2 hours ago... aaaand also I'm kinda a sneeky fuck like that that can jsut go in and litterally look at a camera a be like "ok :wut:" and jsut walks in :3
    also I'm the sort of person that sets off an EMP before entering an area thats heavily guarded or monitored :wut:

7. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Yeahhhhh, for the lulz I did my mid-air launch thing and shot a bird below me using a firelance and also nailed them too xD

8. MrMadmanx2

Oops :rofl:

9. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

I greatly enjoyed this part, it was quite amusing to watch you futilely attempt to air stab birds with a dagger of all things.
    And this completely ruined that enjoyment...

10. MrMadmanx2

I actually Spear plunged a Few Birds. it was every Fun, but got to love a good gun

11. 0deneb0

0deneb0 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Well, looks like Battle bee is gonna be an endangered species thanks to you. Now I just gotta figure out how you managed to hide on a dropship.

12. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

No no no no, I wasn't looking, this isn't fair!
    Think of all the innocent, poor bees you are going to kill! The ecosystems you are going to ruin! The farms you are going to screw over! The Solarians you are going to starve! Think of the children that are going to fail at the spring of their lives, simply because they couldn't have a decent breakfast!

13. Icebelly

Icebelly Weight of the Sky

Biggest challenge is attempting the same thing but instead using one of the spears :p

14. MrMadmanx2

I did it. though not with a Grapple hook. with a rocket jump tech

15. 0deneb0

0deneb0 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Don't get upset with me, blame the fox. My dropship has a very large, clerly posted sign saying "enter at risk of massive, universe wide species extinction"

16. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Well before everyone came on I sniped 70 birds in one day and 65 in one night.

17. MrMadmanx2

sadly, I do not have a good gun. aside from Ren Tek Guns, I actually do not have one

18. MrMadmanx2

what sector/s am I able to find Avali Guns?

19. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

Then kill the foxes! They don't do anything good for you!

20. Quilavabom

Quilavabom Oxygen Tank

To my knowledge, you must buy the guns from avali villages. The power level appears to scale up to tier 4 depending on what sector you find it in. Higher sector level, higher tier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.