1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myifee

Myifee Guest

Edited the Wiki for Ryuu's highly detailed headshot and Nexeron's art of me.

2. Icebelly

Icebelly Weight of the Sky

No no no no no no no no no we are NOT doing that.

Marxon likes this.
  3. Myifee

Myifee Guest

Listening to Moonlight Sonata on the harp is just so relaxing...

True. No need for 10 pages of an RP war just over words.

4. J_Mourne

J_Mourne Pangalactic Porcupine

@Reksanden What are those little Deviantart currency thingies, and how would I get some? It's about time I figured out how to get a proper Avali avatar.

5. awareqwx

awareqwx Cosmic Narwhal

"avali" just doesn't make a good suffix. Also, technically, "anybody" literally applies to "any body", or any person, so if you consider avali to be people, then that catchall works for them. Same with the rest.

Clopping = scooting

[​IMG]

(The name of the image is "scoot_scoot_scoot.png")

Sorry Ryuu, but It think you invented that one.

J_Mourne likes this.
  6. Icebelly

...You... You don't know what you've started do you...
    EVERYONE RUN!

7. Myifee

Myifee Guest

http://www.deviantart.com/account/points/

These things. Nexeron is already familiar with Avali, but if you find another artist who's style you like, go for them. Depending on if they require pay through DA itself, or Paypal, or what have you.

8. J_Mourne

Ah, okay. So they convert from real money... do you pay in advance, or after completion? What if you aren't happy with someone's work?

9. Myifee

Myifee Guest

Honestly, that depends on the artist. So I'd have to say pick whom you choose carefully. I can possibly do it myself, but my own warning is that I can only really draw and paint when I'm in the mood for it.

Sometimes I wanna draw all week, others I won't wanna touch anything related.

10. legoracer

legoracer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'd have to compare the two palettes before I could give any useful input, but if your instincts are telling you they're too bright, I say go ahead and change it.

I like. :)

I see that green pixel at the base of the tail is still there, btw. (Apologies if you already knew.)

Magnets!

It would make for easy removal of the garment while allowing space for the feathers to stick out while wearing it.

I see you updated the pattern for the purple fabric tiles. Looks good! :D

11. J_Mourne

Nah, it's fine. I'm pretty tight with what money I have, so I'll probably just keep my eyes open for another way. Thanks for the help though.

12. Icebelly

Well it seems to be pretty late at this point so I think I'll be getting off for the night.
    Goodnight fellow avali, humans and other assortments of species!
    :3

Marxon likes this.
  13. Myifee

Myifee Guest

Thing is

I've offered to do these for free, for the time being. I need to practice, but I can't guarantee any form of quality until I get work done.

Still speculating what to do for MrMadman.

14. Myifee

Myifee Guest

[​IMG]

Tried to do basic pencil sketching. Failed miserably.

Feeling miserable, I did this at random. Then realized I work better this way. I like the soft, surreal colors. Just not sure how I'd paint an Avali out of them, but here's to trying.

15. Mc Fow1er

Mc Fow1er Pangalactic Porcupine

trust im sure its better than recolouring your avalis braids and failing like i did when messing around with a char editor...

16. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

Point taken...

Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
    0deneb0 likes this.
  17. Mc Fow1er

Mc Fow1er Pangalactic Porcupine

what would you do if i touched it 8D

18. Icebelly

Well this sucks...
    Barely any sleep. It's 3:30
    And I can't fall back asleep...
    Yaaaaaaaaaay...

19. SpaceKGreen

SpaceKGreen Existential Complex

Hmm. After messing with some sprites, I came across the vanilla Starbound scarf, which reminded me of Avali scarves. And then a question came to me.

Would nanocanvas make a good material for a scarf? Because I'm suddenly visualizing a fluffy scarf using the same design as the tapestry block related stuff.

20. legoracer

legoracer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well then, as long as you're up, have a look at my latest hairstyle. :) (Finally did the one I wanted to do based off of a peacock's crest.)
    avali_hair12.png

Attached Files:

• 22.png
      22.png
      File size:
      3.2 KB
      Views:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.