1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Thats why I said only if you wanted it, I figured I'd have a go at it myself since I have time to kill.

2. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Just leave things the fuck alone, I will address it in due time. You are the single biggest obstacle towards this mods continued development, constantly pressuring me, pissing me off and badgering me about content you know is being addressed or will be addressed. At this stage I'm 100% certain you delibratly do this, and if this was a private forum, I'd have banned you by this stage.

3. Oraiu

Oraiu Cosmic Narwhal

only if we can ban pepole from threads,then that would be..amazing

4. 0deneb0

0deneb0 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Shadow is a regular on here, and for all the trouble he causes, he does on occasion pull something useful out of his a**. I don't think he's done enough to warrant being banned though.

Battle Bee likes this.
  5. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

A regular pain in the ass maybe.

You have to look at things in the wider perspective. Like his last message by itself wasn't un-useful. But this is the 5th time today that he has told me. i know, I know the cause, I will fix it in the next patch (Which due to the severity of some of the bugs there'll be a minor-update before the next big patch). i have told him this.

He also knows my stance on reporting the same bug over and over, and he knows how i feel about people trying to force my hand and work on stuff off-schedule. I end up devoting so much of my spare time to developing the mod i get maybe 1 day a week to actually play it. Today i actually tried play it, but instead I've been badgered into spending it fixing stuff, again, like every day for the last 3 months - and yet no, all I get is a pile of bug reports and people nitpicking shit, making me wonder why i bother in the first place (Or bother to keep peopel informed of the mdos development status because apparently that doesn't mean shit.

If mod status = unfinished = badger Ryu about all the stuff that isn't finished, that'll make it finished sooner! = I'm helping!

Last edited: Mar 30, 2014
    Hywther likes this.
  6. Myifee

Myifee Guest

For a happier note Nexeron is in the middle of the commission. Should be done soon enough.

Dolphinowl245 likes this.
  7. 0deneb0

In all honesty, banning is for trolls, the people who add nothing positive and drown the thread in spam and negatives. Shadow isn't that guy in my opinion. The question is, do you think he should be. You are the modder, it's your thread, your rules.

Battle Bee likes this.
  8. Deathedge736

Deathedge736 Giant Laser Beams

what is being commisioned?

9. Myifee

Myifee Guest

You'll see. It's somewhat a surprise. Aside that it's obviously an Avali.

10. Deathedge736

nooooooo. I thought it was avian..... :lickitung:

11. 0deneb0

Well now I'm curious. Guess I'll have to wait and see

12. Deathedge736

there also those of us who praise the mod. I can try to get shadow to stop if you would like though I doubt any good would come of it.

Edit: take time to play your own mod and ignore the people who badger you. thats what I would do in your position.

13. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Hey now I'm just trying to contribute, this is why I am trying to only post on here if I have a decent reason, because I have an annoying talent for grinding your gears and it pains me to see that I've done something to anger you. I know by now you probably don't believe me anymore so I'll get back to seeing how few posts I can make on this forum.

14. Deathedge736

dude just don't post bugs you find. I dont because I keep in mind that by the time I go to do it. it has probably been posted already or is temporary in the first place.

15. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

I already devote the best part of 6 hours (often more!) a day working on the mod and only the mod, I keep an updated list of every bug people report, I answer everyone's questions best as I can, I've fought through and past the point of burnout to a sort've equilibirum in workflow, I barely have time in a week to stop and play Starbound, or play anything else. I've maintained this level of worklaod for 3 months straight and it'll likely be another 2 before the core mod is 'done'

I'd love to take a break, but if I did I can see people like you would hijack it because they'd feel I wasn't doing enough. So I press on, but it's still not enough, I do no see what more I can possibly do to appease you :cry:

16. ProkhorVLG

ProkhorVLG Existential Complex

I can feel you... I can't understand how you get so much content created in such a short period of time.

17. Oraiu

Oraiu Cosmic Narwhal

Oh,I mean,You can atleast spend 3 hours,but 6?! How do you do this man, but, Take it easy. Take a break sometimes,I mean.. You need one i think...

18. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

That's funny because I've been trying to do the same. Despite ALL outward appearances I've been pointing out the little things and such because I had the belief that it was helping you. Only now have I realized I've been doing it all wrong and have only succeeded at making you hate my guts, this has been a bit of a long running trend with people I want to do right by, always end up doing it in the way they least enjoy.

So, the only solution I see is to not direct a single post to you unless it is preceded by a post from you directed at me, will that work?
    Edit: Also I would never do such a thing as try to hijack your mod, I could not do anything close to what you have with it and even trying would be an insult to the mod and all it's users, so you're safe there.

19. J_Mourne

J_Mourne Weight of the Sky

Take the damn break, before you snap and we lose everything! Don't be silly.
    That would be wise, Shadow.

Alex WaveDiver likes this.
  20. Alex WaveDiver

Alex WaveDiver Pangalactic Porcupine

RyuujinZERO If you decide to take a vacation and we meet by chance, I want you to know that I owe you a (ton of) beer!

EDIT: And well, if you feel that you should take a break then do it. It would be a shame not to see updates this often, but your health comes first.

Hywther and J_Mourne like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.