1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J_Mourne

J_Mourne Pangalactic Porcupine

Well, I should get to bed. Early morning tomorrow.

You all take care.

2. Anonfox123

Anonfox123 Pangalactic Porcupine

When the hell did that happen? o_O

3. Gratuitous Lurking

Gratuitous Lurking Space Kumquat

Vanilla, using the Portable Pixel Printer unlocks Nano Bandages, which let you change a bandage with 50 Pixels or so. bit expensive to stock up but can heal 3 or so bars of health upon reaching Impervium.

4. Steelflame Star

Steelflame Star Orbital Explorer

Curious, is there a reason bread isn't counted in the default recipe list for your race (it's counted as part of every other race as far as I know. Even Florans can make bread, despite being so carnivorous)? Sorta sucked when I found out after finding a mega-wheat biome, lol. 200+ wheat and nothing I can use it to make sadly :cry:.

5. legoracer

legoracer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Dear me, it seems I've been bitten by the hair stylist bug...

avali_hair8.png

6. MrMadmanx2

MrMadmanx2 Cosmic Narwhal

lol, cool designs

7. MrMadmanx2

MrMadmanx2 Cosmic Narwhal

are Weapon Ideas open for discussion? I had an idea for adding a second attack for the upper tiers and secondary effects.

8. KyroDwaggie

KyroDwaggie Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Love this mod and excited to see what you'll add to it next Lots of thumbs up from me. :)

Also, if anyone gets a crash related to "avalitier1spear", they are probably running the Directional Spears mod and have installed the avali addon for said mod. Removing the 'avali' subdirectory in Directional Spears should fix this.

Anyway, keep up the good work!

OssomSagax likes this.
  9. Overlord64

Overlord64 Master Chief

Saw this asked but didn't see a reply to it, is there a way to upgrade the Melee weapons at the Weapon bench? I only see the Ranged weapons.

10. Steelflame Star

Steelflame Star Orbital Explorer

Pretty sure it bugged out, because it was working last patch, and he has nothing about it in the change-log, so either it was an accidental change or it's bugged.

11. Skuljagger

Skuljagger Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Enjoying the new update so far. Love the new weapons and the effect when you hit something with them.

Only error I've noticed so far is that the tier 1 broadsword uses the name of the Avian broadsword.

12. Dolphinowl245

Dolphinowl245 Pangalactic Porcupine

Oh crap. I give free weapons to people. Now what do i do!?

13. Arcalane

Arcalane Pangalactic Porcupine

Updated composite image of the Frigate; http://i.imgur.com/9Jg3Sfh.png (4,404 x 1,118 pixels!)

Notable changes over last composite is inclusion of the bike bay at the back, and the new hexagonal panels for the training room, plus some hunting trophies (there are more scattered around, most of the images were slightly out of date when I made the composite).

I finally found an avali camp with an aeroponics tent; check out Alpha Zeta Hya Majoris IIIa (oof, that's a mouthful), Alpha Sector, Coordinates X: 9 / Y: -62
    It's a pretty small desert/arid world, the aeroponics tent should be at the far right of the camp.

Several other planets in the system had smaller camps, lone tents, grave markers, and so on, so there should be plenty of data chits to be scavenged too.

Should have all three plants, and a vendor who sells both crops and seeds.

Ed: Also, the recipes for melee weapon enhancement are not in the download at all. They were probably removed intentionally, perhaps pending reintroduction after tweaking.

Zenithcore and Dolphinowl245 like this.
  14. roguephoenix64

roguephoenix64 Title Not Found

I have a suggestion.
    What if you add giant mechs that shoot lasers and drop bombs...?

OH! OH! IT BURNS!!!

Calabrese likes this.
  15. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

I've temporarily removed it. Up until now the weapon upgrade system has been a placeholder/proof of concept. In the next update or two I I'll be completely overhauling the upgrade bench to be far, FAR more exciting

It's on the list. There's quite a few props yet to come (including doors, wall cabinets, kitchen stuff, bathroom stuff)

Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
  16. Dolphinowl245

Good. The guns weren't even in there except the assault rifle.

17. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

You should note that in the bench update all your guns are probably gonna go pouf and magically become Perfectly Generic Items :p - but the new gun system is gonna be crazy awesome

Dolphinowl245 likes this.
  18. Dolphinowl245

CRAP. can you tell me the code name for all of the highest guns?

19. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

I think that'll sap the fun out of it once you see how the new system works

Dolphinowl245 likes this.
  20. Dolphinowl245

Ok, fine. Just the server has a monster problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.