1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Garan

Garan Void-Bound Voyager

Here's my WIP ship, we'll be a kind of mix between the Leviathan that Ryuujin show us and a Cargo transport ship. It's just 1/3 completed, but I'd like to have more than my own opinion.

2. Deathedge736

Deathedge736 Giant Laser Beams

you want to bring normal here? It doesn't fit in here.

3. Intrebute

Intrebute Pangalactic Porcupine

It's like trying to fit a square peg in a tesseractoid hole.

RyuujinZERO likes this.
  4. awareqwx

awareqwx Cosmic Narwhal

Go. It smells like quarter past. Cabbages make the best soup. No, broccoli! Killerwatt killerwatt where have you been? Duckling ugly an was once there. Chaos Soahc, Jas. Hello? 15 at the last count. Did it ask a question? Bizarre boron swell, coolcoder9t tasty, doctor cole cruchy, meaty goodness. Chompy make da bestest yums! No, it seeks the blade. Stop the shifter, torcher and penance! Burn down the rum! Arrr, that it be. Checkmate queen, the boys are in town. My arm's adventure seeks solace with the sorcerers’ garden. Wilderness? Rewind less? Weird lens? Tanath cur!! Tanath cur!! -- Chaos Elemental

5. Whitlinger Doodle Do

Whitlinger Doodle Do Pangalactic Porcupine

How did you describe my day?

6. awareqwx

awareqwx Cosmic Narwhal

Also, that would work perfectly fine. It's like putting a sheet of paper in a box, just up a dimension

7. awareqwx

awareqwx Cosmic Narwhal

Chaos Soahc, Jas. Hello? 15 at the last count. Did it ask a question? Bizarre boron swell, coolcoder9t tasty, doctor cole cruchy, meaty goodness. Chompy make da bestest yums! No, it seeks the blade.

You can read, right?

8. Whitlinger Doodle Do

Yes. Its just that I'm able, by mental contortionality, to fit your nonsense into a relatively correct, albeit rather delphic view of my day.

9. awareqwx

awareqwx Cosmic Narwhal

wait, say what now?

10. Whitlinger Doodle Do

I was able to incorporate, by rather selective reading, the chaotic jumble of words that you recently typed on your keyboard/phone into something that resembled my day, not too hard really.

I actually had to stop mid way after the second reading before I ended up creating predictions from your nonsense into something resembling an economic forecast.

And now, for something on topic.

The Avali are great, aren't they?

11. J_Mourne

J_Mourne Pangalactic Porcupine

Ah that game. Five years of playing it left my mind infected (no offense, Zero) with British spellings. At its worst I was almost entirely using British spelling, which was getting me in trouble in my Composition classes. Lengthy rehabilitation has allowed me to function in polite American society once again.

Though I admit, I still use grey and gray interchangeably. I don't know anymore which one belongs to which dialect. (I prefer 'grey').

Which reminds me of the time I had some online correspondence with a European who insisted that I was using double quotes far too often. It actually made sense (and I use single quotes a lot for my personal notes now), but my Composition classes didn't like that habit either. Ah, the vagaries of uptight English professors the world over!

12. awareqwx

awareqwx Cosmic Narwhal

grEy, England. grAy, America.

13. Requiemfang

Requiemfang Ketchup Robot

It's quite good, one thing I don't understand though about the hull section is the space in between them... I mean seriously this is space not underwater. DO you really need to have a space between deck plating besides obvious need for routing electronic or conductive wiring throughout the ship? I mean you aren't going to pressurize those inbetween hull/deck spaces especially if it's the hull that is the outer most edge to the vacuum. Me I just fill those spaces in with blocks. Anyone have a substantial though or response to this I'd really like to know, cause I appear to be missing something in the memo of space ship building.

14. J_Mourne

J_Mourne Pangalactic Porcupine

Curse our American tendencies to rebel from our parent country when it makes no sense at all!

I'll just forget I ever learned this fact and continue using my favorite spelling.

*whistles*

15. Deathedge736

we Americans rebel against everything.

It doesn't even have to be real or even exist on any level. We will, at some point, rebel against it. With very little reason or warning at that.

16. Whitlinger Doodle Do

Yes, it needs more fuel tanks, more engines, and asperagus staging.

Damn, these Avali are using so much of my time.

17. Icebelly

Icebelly Weight of the Sky

I rebel against the idea that we rebel against everything! :p

Though honestly I myself prefer using grEy.

18. Deathedge736

one of us, one of us.......

19. Whitlinger Doodle Do

Do I get a T-Shirt?

20. Calabrese

Calabrese Guest

The Avali ate all my free time and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.